My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A not so busy day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

A not so busy day Empty
PostSubject: A not so busy day   A not so busy day I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 5:08 pm

It was a normal day for fry, he pulled his cart out of the garage of his house, fired up the grill and put a few fresh hotdogs on it, greeting all the ponies walking by
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

A not so busy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A not so busy day   A not so busy day I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 5:58 pm

Choco Latte trotted out of his shop and flipped the sign in the window from "open" to "closed" while he was out on his lunch break. The cream-colored earth pony cheerfully waved to several other ponies walking by, then made his way across the marketplace towards the fry cart. He had seen it and the pony driving it around for a while, he'd just never bought anything from him because he'd always just eaten his lunch inside.

Choco grinned as he approached, holding some bits in between his teeth. He dropped these onto the cart so he could speak, flicking his tail. "Hello! I'm your neighbor down at the coffee shop, my name's Choco Latte. Wonderful day out, isn't it? Whatever you're making smells great, may I have one?"
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Delix

Delix

A not so busy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A not so busy day   A not so busy day I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:12 pm

"Oh Hi, Im Fried Crisp. but most call me Fry." He said looking at the pony that approached infront of him "Would you like anything on it?" Fry said, taking the hotdog and putting it in a bun
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

A not so busy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A not so busy day   A not so busy day I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 1:26 pm

( Ugh, sorry for being slow... x-x )

"Nice to meet you, Fry. Oh yeah, sure, just give me a little bit of everything, yes sir! Thank you. What a lovely business you're running here, Fry. Do you get a lot of customers?" The earth pony chattered as the other got his food ready, smiling that sweet smile he always had.
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Delix

Delix

A not so busy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A not so busy day   A not so busy day I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 2:54 pm

"I get a few customers here and there. But enough for me to live decently. I enjoy the small things and I dont really need much" He said as he smiled and passed him his food "There you go, Enjoy"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

A not so busy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A not so busy day   A not so busy day I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 7:04 pm

(Single post, 'cuz I was bored and gave Serpent a running gag)

In the background a cardboard box opened as a ponies head popped out of it, looked both ways, and then went back into the box as it closed and began shuffling off the screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A not so busy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A not so busy day   A not so busy day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A not so busy day
Page 1 of 1