My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dawn Shard and Fry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

Dawn Shard and Fry Empty
PostSubject: Dawn Shard and Fry   Dawn Shard and Fry I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 6:19 am

Dawn shard moved cautiously through the press of cheerful ponies that crowded the Ponyville tavern ahead of Amber Sprite. Her old friend had promised that the tavern had a great atmosphere – this was one area of the small town Dawn hadn't visited before but so far it seemed fairly warm and welcoming. Perhaps it would be nice to relax for the evening with... where was Amber? Dawn Shard cast around for her friend... who was nowhere in sight. She sighed. Typical. The peach pegasus took a seat near the bar and settled in to wait. Amber would probably show up sooner or later. Probably.
Back to top Go down

Dawn Shard and Fry
Page 1 of 1