My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site-Wide Plot Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

Site-Wide Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Site-Wide Plot Idea   Site-Wide Plot Idea I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 1:17 am

In support of forum revitalization, I have an idea for a new plot for anypony to join in:

A powerful unicorn has made his oppressive presence known in Equestria.  Called Inferno, he is a beast of fury and domination who uses dark magic to enslave and terrorize.  Ill-tempered, manipulative, and cruel, he is responsible for abducting ponies from a variety of specialties and skills, forcing them to work for him in his fiery abode.  His sole purpose is to gain control of others so that he may conquer Equestria and those who dare oppose him.

He has targeted unicorns, forcing them to develop a new magic spell that would render alicorns powerless. Through a manipulation spell, he plants the seed of malice in the hearts and minds of those he can tempt with power and greed. Those he cannot convince to join him are forced to endure the dungeon.

If anyone wants to get in on the villainous fun with me, Inferno could have evil henchmen (henchponies?) to help carry out his missions.  This plot could give ponies something to do, if you wish to be involved (such as: as a kidnapped pony, or an OC who joins Inferno, or those who want to fight to stop him/rescue others).

I got the idea trying to think of what to do about Bright's family missing from Trottingham, but ponies from all across Equestria could be impacted by Inferno's insatiable appetite for power.  Maybe they could join forces to defeat him - AND I'm fine with his eventual defeat!

Comment of PM if you want an OC involved in this plot!

Last edited by Bright Eyes on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Idea   Site-Wide Plot Idea I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 8:32 pm

We got a master of dark magic from 1,000 years ago, and this isn't even his final form!!!!

No seriously....it isn't....

But he'd totally fight Inferno
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Idea   Site-Wide Plot Idea I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 11:25 pm

I replied in here before but I don't think it registered.

I've actually been thinking of something like this for a little while, and it sounds pretty good - shall we continue the Trottingham thread along this theme?

I'd love to "get in on the villainous fun" as you so eloquently put it, Bright, but whether this is with an existing pony or a temporary new OC will have to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Idea   Site-Wide Plot Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 2:24 pm

Mr. J - Tell me more?

Enigma - Yes (to both Trottingham and joining in the plot)!  If nothing else, Bright Eyes' parents are still missing and she'll go looking for them.  It'll give her more to do than just wander aimlessly, plus show a heroic side she hasn't discovered yet.  Maybe Bo will get involved (still debating).  It would be so much fun to have a villainous sidekick or helper or whatever you decide to do!

I'll be making Inferno over the weekend.  Even if it ends up being a smaller plot, it's been a while since I've had an 'evil' character, and sometimes it's good to be bad.  :D
Back to top Go down
Squadala

Squadala

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Idea   Site-Wide Plot Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 5:49 pm

Are you still doing plots with Inferno?
I'd love in on the action. ^^
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Idea   Site-Wide Plot Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 6:10 pm

Squadala - Yes, we are! He has claimed the Castle of the Two Sisters, and has one helper pony so far: a crystal pony named Glitter Hail. He's about to have another ally, Pearl Facet.

What sort of character are you thinking of throwing into the plot?
Back to top Go down
Squadala

Squadala

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Idea   Site-Wide Plot Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:06 pm

Well, I would have to pass it by with OneUnknownEnigma, but we were planning of doing and rp with Pearl and my character Nightsong. Maybe we could all do one together if your already plotting with Pearl.
Though, only if it's okay with you two.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Idea   Site-Wide Plot Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site-Wide Plot Idea
Page 1 of 1