My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bohemian Rhapsody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

Bohemian Rhapsody Empty
PostSubject: Bohemian Rhapsody   Bohemian Rhapsody I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 2:20 am

Bohemian Rhapsody
Bohemian Rhapsody Bo11

Species:  Pegasus
Mane:  Ebony locks streaked with deep crimson
Tail:  Long and curled, with shades of black and crimson matching his flowing mane
Eyes:  Vivid lilac; Alert, mischievous, clever
Body:  Taller than the average stallion and strong due to a lifetime of travels, with a dark red pelt, sandy hooves, muzzle, and pale blaze down his forehead.
Cutie Mark:  A microphone and a paintbrush dipped in violet, symbols of his passion for the arts and creativity.
Personality:  Smooth-talker.  Flirtatious.  Confident.  Self-reliant.  Bold.
Lover of all things and ponies beautiful and fascinating, Bohemian Rhapsody has a gypsy spirit, seldom settling in one place for long.  As the saying goes, a rolling stone gathers no moss – he can fall in love in a night and be gone by the morning.  He lives for music and passion, and he loathes monotony and ponies he deems dull.  He is intrigued by others and easy to strike up a conversation with a stranger.

History:  Son of Songbird and Fleeting Glimpse, both pegasi who were born and raised in Cloudsdale.  They believed in love and belonging in the world, but not to the world.  They lived on the fringes, rejecting normal, soul-crushing jobs to instead survive on their artist abilities.  Songbird was a talented poet and songstress, playing music in the city streets for passers-by.  Fleeting Glimpse was a skilled artist.  Some nights, they ate, but many nights, there wasn’t enough money to buy food to fill all their bellies.

Their first foal was born on the outskirts of Manehattan, a bouncing baby colt they named Bohemian Rhapsody, but affectionately referred to as “Bo.”  Both parents taught their son, and to their delight, Bo excelled at both painting and music.  The family was not surprised when Bo received his cutie mark at a young age: a paintbrush dipped in purple to signify his artistic abilities, and a microphone to show his developing singing and songwriting aspirations.  He was writing songs since he could put sentences together.

After a little sister, Lullaby Whisper, was born, the family settled in Cloudsdale – a stark contrast from the traveling life they were accustomed to.  When Bohemian Rhapsody grew to be a teenager, he decided it was time to strike out on his own.  Since that time, he has been moving about, content to meet many ponies but commit to none.  He finds jobs performing at night clubs and other small venues, and he sells his art.  He is able to paint anything from portraits to landscapes, still-life and sketches.  He especially enjoys painting a beautiful mare or handsome stallion he encounters along his journeys.

RP Sample: A secret admirer confesses her love to your OC.
It had been a magical night – a full moon slowing moving through the sky.  The stars were blotted out, barely visible against the glaring street lights that lined the Manehattan street.  It had also been expensive, with seemingly endless drinks, one after another until the world was practically whirling around the pair.  A pretty pink mare leaned against Bohemian Rhapsody as they walked side-by-side.  The maroon-hued stallion was much taller than the mare, who stumbled along as she walked.  The tavern had closed and now it was time to go somewhere else for the night.  Bo smiled.  He didn’t know where they were going, but that didn’t matter much to him.  He was having a very good evening.

Suddenly, the mare stopped in her tracks, giggling – rather loudly, despite the early morning hour.  “Bohemian Rhapsody, I – I think that I – love you.”  Her staggering statement was met with a cool look, no hint of shock on his face despite the fact the couple had known each other precisely six hours.  An eyebrow arched and the smile didn’t crack from the dark stallion’s features. There was no hint of surprise offered at the confession.   “Did you say your apartment was close, dear?”  His mind struggled to remember the mare’s name…. Blossom something? 

He didn’t have time to find out, though, as the pink pony could barely see straight and could barely stay on her hooves without toppling over.  It wouldn’t be right, he decided, to take advantage, so Bo stepped closer to lead her back to wherever it was she came from.  Get her home safely, then get moving again.

(Acceptance.)

Last edited by Bright Eyes on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Bohemian Rhapsody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohemian Rhapsody   Bohemian Rhapsody I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 10:05 am

Omg! There is a dot after Acceptance. Unacceptable!

Just kidding ^^ *stamp*

Bohemian Rhapsody Smiling_pinkie_pie_approved_stamp_by_9qsm78-d4t0t3y
Back to top Go down

Bohemian Rhapsody
Page 1 of 1