My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To everyone who is still active

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

To everyone who is still active Empty
PostSubject: To everyone who is still active   To everyone who is still active I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 12:32 pm

Now that a few members are back I ask you all to advertise for this forum where you can Facebook, twitter everywhere In order to get this forum back to life we need more members If you have accounts on social media or deviantart you should tell others who like to roleplay of this forum or tell friends!
Back to top Go down

To everyone who is still active
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: