My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Altera Vita

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Smarticus

Smarticus

Welcome to Altera Vita Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:30 pm

Astutos had finally done it. He had opened a universal window. With this he could see to any Alternate reality he chose to. Well in theory anyway. Right now he just saw a completely white glowing wall mirror. For all he knew all he did was ruin a mirror. However this too was just a theory.

But just incase things went wrong, however, he had a friend on their way to witness this. Astutos just wish his friend wasn't taking so long to get here. While he waited he took a seat and went over his notes.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:26 pm

Biorhythm approached the home of a new friend of his, another scientifically minded unicorn named Astutos. He smiled faintly as he stood outside the door, proceeding to knock carefully, his mind racing with possibilities of his friends discovery.
Back to top Go down
Smarticus

Smarticus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:41 pm

"Ah there he is." Astutos stroke and approached the door before opening it.
When he saw it was Biorhythm, he stepped aside. "Come on in, Biorhythm, it's just in the lab."  Astutos turned, and headed towards the lab, with Bio in tow.  As soon they stepped in, Astutos walked over to the glowing white wall mirror.
"Well here it is." Astutos guestured towards a mirror.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:56 pm

"Umm... This is just a mirror." Biorhythm said, looking at the glass carefully. "What exactly did you say you had discovered?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Smarticus

Smarticus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 10:05 pm

"Right, well, you see this mirror once I apply the spell will stop being white and will instead be a window to another world. Well at least it will in theory." Astutos said as began charging his horn before asking,"Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 10:10 pm

"Are you sure this is such a good idea?" Biorhythm asked. "But... Um... I'm ready." He added nervously.
Back to top Go down
Smarticus

Smarticus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 10:19 pm

"The worst that could happen is the mirror would turn back into a normal mirror." He said before his horn sparked. One spark landing on him, and the other landing on Biorhythm. It then discharged and hit the mirror. This in turn caused the two of them to start glowing white and floating towards the mirror. "Oh, this isn't normal!"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 10:34 pm

"Uh.... You said this was safe... Right?" Biorhythm asked, looking worried as he floated towards the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Smarticus

Smarticus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 10:38 pm

"This shouldn't be hap-," Astutos was cut off as he was sucked into the mirror whole.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:16 pm

Biorhythm was forced through the portal, thrown out on the other side with a heavy thud.
Back to top Go down
Smarticus

Smarticus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:24 pm

Astutos had some how landed on his hooves, and was slightly dazed and confused. He then realized the portal was one way as he could no longer see it. "This was... unexpected." He looked over at Biorhythm. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:32 am

Biorhythm got up slowly, rubbing his head. "Yeah, I'm fine... But.. Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:00 am

(Mind if I join?)
Back to top Go down
Smarticus

Smarticus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:52 am

(Sure, go right ahead, It would be your turn)
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:01 pm

The Portal opened again and a grey unicorn landed next to them. He got up und looked around as he spotted one of his customers from earlier today "Youre Astutos right? Im Metal Spark. I was just delivering the parts you ordered to your house when I got sucked into a mirror like thing" he said "More important.. where on equestria are we?"
Back to top Go down
Smarticus

Smarticus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:13 pm

" Oh, my apollogise Mr.Spark." Astutos stated before looking around again. He was absolutely astonished that he'd never seen this place before, not even in a book or on a map. It then hit Astutos they might not be in Equestia anymore. " Um, gentlecolts, I don't think we're in equestria anymore." He stated before elaborating." I believe with my spell that I told you about, Biorhythm, that instead of opening a window to another unverse, I have instead opened a door way that sucked, you, myself, and Mr.Spark into this other universe."
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:22 pm

Biorhythm looked around warily, his gnarled horn crackling with green magic. "What if this place is dangerous?" he asked, his pupils contracting.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:34 pm

"Atleast we dropped in a place with oxygen" Metal said, looking around the empty place
Back to top Go down
Smarticus

Smarticus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:41 pm

"Well we're alive, that's a start. So I guess the next item on the agenda is to see if we can find civilization or if ponies even exsist in the universe." Astutos noticed the were in an open grassy feild next to some rolling hills. Then he spotted it. He pointed over to hills where he saw smoke rising over them. " I'd say our best bet is that way."
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:03 pm

Biorhythm nodded and took a deep breath, his horn stopped glowing and he walked slowly towards the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:18 pm

"You might need an engineer on your journeys?" he said, adjusting his toolbelt and walking next to them
Back to top Go down
Smarticus

Smarticus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:54 pm

"Well I'd preferred if you came with us anyways Mr.Spark. Especially if we find a way home." He whispered the second part under his breath. They arrived at the top of the hill to be met with not just one house or a small village, but an entire kingdom that remember something a kingdom from the Equestrian Middle Ages.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Biorhythm's eyes went wide, seeing the kingdom sprawling out across the land. "What in Equestria..?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:22 pm

Metal walked up and looked at the kingdom down the hill "I know this place.."
Back to top Go down
Smarticus

Smarticus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:35 pm

"I wouldn't be surprise if you did. This place resembles Canterlot just much much more... antique is the only way I know how to put it." He surveyed the kingdom a bit more and noticed one key difference. "These ponies don't have cutie marks! " He nearly shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Altera Vita   Welcome to Altera Vita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Altera Vita
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: