My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Tigers Fly

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

When Tigers Fly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 7:20 pm

"This looks great everyone, now lets see how you avoid obstacles while flying" He said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 8:16 pm

Tiger Lily stayed quiet, gliding down towards the obstacle course, but she was knocked off course by a young colt who pushed her aside roughly.

"Stay out of my way, you kiss-up!" the colt snapped, smacking Tiger Lily across the snout with his tail as he passed by.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 8:20 am

Stripes flew down to the young colt and stopped him "What was that young man?.. you are a team and a team needs cooperation to work together, so dont be mean to your team mates"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 11:32 am

The colt looked upset, but took a deep breath and continued flying down to the obstacle course.

Tiger Lily had not yet regained her balance, she flared out her wings and skid to a halt as she hit the ground, a little bit dazed.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Stripes quickly flew down and helped Lily getting up "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:40 pm

Tiger Lily nodded and rubbed her head, folding her wings as she slowly walked towards the other cadets, lining up at the start of the obstacle course.

The rude colt from earlier cast a glare at Tiger Lily.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:49 pm

"Okay, now try to avoid every obstacle in your way as good as possible, remember keeping your eyes on the track" Stripes said, flying over the lined up cadets
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 1:07 pm

The cadets took off from the starting line, a few of them failing miserably by colliding with some of the first obstacles.

Tiger Lily couldn't help but laugh as she made her way through the easier obstacles, the rude colt who had so quickly become her rival trailing close behind.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 1:17 pm

Stripes looked at them and helped the other cadets, flying on the side of the track to get a better view
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 1:19 pm

Tiger Lily narrowed her eyes and tried her best to gain speed, distancing herself from the colt, she saw the final obstacle approached from ahead.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Stripes flew to the finish line and waites for them
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 1:30 pm

Tiger Lily and her rival jockeyed for position, neck-in-neck as they reached the finish line, skidding to halt in unison.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Stripes looked at Lily and smiled excitedly
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 2:52 pm

Tiger Lily breathed heavily and folded her wings, wiping some sweat from her forehead. "Who won..?"

"Obviously it was me." The colt said. "I was ahead of you by a hair!"

"No way! I won!" Tiger Lily retorted, glaring at the colt, gritting her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 3:02 pm

"You two won. But its not all about winning, you two showed an amazing talent, Im proud of you" Stripes said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 3:13 pm

Tiger Lily took a deep breath and gave a faint smile. "We won!"

The colt rolled his eyes, looking away. "Whatever."

Tiger Lily acted on impulse, she suddenly hugged the colt. "Come on! we won!"

"What are you doing..?" The colt asked, looking angry despite a blush creeping across his snout.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 3:41 pm

Stripes flew to the other cadets who also reached the finish line "You all did very good, Im proud of you. Alright.. I think were done for today, cadets I see you again tomorrow" he said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 4:00 pm

Tiger Lily smiled and nodded, stretching her wings.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 4:39 pm

Stripes nuzzled Lily and smiled "Should I fly you home? Or do you wanna fly?"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 6:36 pm

"I want to fly." Tiger Lily said, thinking about her rival. "What about him?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 7:00 pm

"The cadets are all going home now, We will continue tomorrow" Stripes said, folding his large wings and taking off
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 7:47 pm

Tiger Lily felt unsure, she followed after Stripes and looked back at the colt. "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 7:56 pm

They arrived at home and Stripes walked inside, seeing Aster laying on the couch and watching TV
"Hello, sweetie" He said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 7:59 pm

Aster smiled and lifted her head. "Hi honey, how was Lily's first day?"

Tiger Lily smiled faintly and looked at her mother. "It was cool!"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 4:19 am

"Im very proud, she is one of the best flyers in my class" He said, ruffling Lily's mane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Tigers Fly
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Cloudsdale-
Jump to: