My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Tigers Fly

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Tiger Lily woke up in her bed, slowly opening her eyes and stretching her large wings. The young mare rolled out of the bed and put on a pair of goggles and a uniform provided by the flight school. She yawned softly and trotted downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Stripes was in the kitchen, sitting at the table with Aster and drinking a cup of coffee
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 1:44 pm

Tiger Lily sat at the table and drank a glass of orange juice, folding her wings and looking at her parents.

Aster looked at Tiger Lily. "You ready for your first day of Flight School?"

Tiger Lily nodded and gave a wide smile. "Yeah! I wanna be the best flyer there is!"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Stripes was already wearing his uniform, he looked at Lily and smiled
"I bet you'll make lots of friends in my class" he said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 1:55 pm

"Waitwaitwait! I'm gonna be in your class?!" Tiger Lily exclaimed, beaming happily, her mismatched eyes sparkling with delight.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:02 pm

Stripes smiled "Yes, Spitfire told me you are gonna be in my class"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:05 pm

"S-Spitfire recommended me...?" Tiger Lily asked, nearly fainting from delight. "Wow.."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:12 pm

Stripes got up from the chair and smiled "Lets go, Lily"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:13 pm

Tiger Lily nodded and got up from the table, following Stripes and looking up at the flying city looming above Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:23 pm

Stripes lifted her onto his back and took off, flying to cloudsdale
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Tiger Lily held on tightly, looking at the majestic skybound city as she spotted other young pegasi lining up outside the school.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:39 pm

Stripes landed infront of the school and let Lily down
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:41 pm

Lily climbed down and went into line beside the other young Pegasi, looking a little nervous as she was getting prying looks from the other cadets.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 3:04 pm

"Good morning cadets, lets go to the flying track and train your wings first" He said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Tiger Lily followed the cadets to the track, spreading her wings and looking quite nervous, worried that she might hurt herself again.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Stripes walked next to Lily, smiling at her
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Tiger Lily gulped and spread her wings as she stood by the other students, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 3:38 pm

"Okay, now stretch your wings and try to lift off" Stripes said, moving his big wings and lifting himself in the air
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Tiger Lily stretched her wings and looked up at the sky, she took a deep breath and tried to lift off, failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:02 pm

Stripes walked to Lily and helped her up "Come on, you almost got it, keep trying"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:54 pm

Lily breathed heavily and flapped her wings, gaining mere inches of air before a gust of wind caught her and she lifted high into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Stripes flew in the air, looking at all the cadets "Alright, now show me your skills by flying through the training track" he said, flying through the clouds and watching them
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 5:56 pm

Tiger Lily felt the freedom of the wind rustling her wings, she did a barrel roll and smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 6:25 pm

"Thats great Lily! You got it!" Stripes said, flying around and watching the cadets
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 6:27 pm

Tiger Lily smiled and folded her wings, quickly losing altitude and opening her wings once more while looping back up to level out with the other cadets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

When Tigers Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Tigers Fly   When Tigers Fly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Tigers Fly
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Cloudsdale-
Jump to: