My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum appearance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Forum appearance Empty
PostSubject: Forum appearance   Forum appearance I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Your probably wondering what we are doing with the appearance of the forum. So far, everything has been considered a placeholder. Even right now, this is not the permanent look we want. We need to get a much more appearing background that doesn't tile so horribly.

The banner, while it looks nice now, we plan to change into something more aimed at what the forum itself is. OC Ponies.

We plan to get a commission done of several OC ponies off this forum and make it onto a banner with the forum title or something like that to give it a nice unique header.

So far we have not really looked into artists with whom to commission. If you know any that can do a nice quality vector piece at a decent price (about 5 or 6 ponies in one banner plus background) then please post here.

5 of the ponies in the commission will be our three moderators plus our two active admins we have. BUT if someone here can find us a sweet deal and get us hooked up with a good commision, we can add your OC pony in too!

Just look for good quality vectoring that looks like its right from the show with background and all and at a rather decent price. Please post what you think would work here. Don't be shy. We want your input.

Last edited by Korenav on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tacobob

tacobob

Forum appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum appearance   Forum appearance I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Not sure if this artist does commissions, but I love her art. Lots of personality...

http://csimadmax.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Forum appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum appearance   Forum appearance I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:26 am

https://www.facebook.com/artistformerlyknownastaffy?ref=ts

Not only does she Vector, She also Does Arigumi knitting. Absolutely amazing.

There's more, but It's early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Forum appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum appearance   Forum appearance I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:37 am

I totally know somebody that does vectors...
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Forum appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum appearance   Forum appearance I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:40 am

They do animation to
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Forum appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum appearance   Forum appearance I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:50 am

This is no means a permanent decision, but the suggestion has been brought up to make the header a parody (or homage) to a relatively well known piece of Historical Art. As of this post the two pieces considered ponifying are:

Nighthawks
Forum appearance 800px-nighthawks

Liberty leading the people
Forum appearance Bigliberty

Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.

(Oh, and notice the name of the diner in 'Nighthawks'. That's begging for ponification.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum appearance   Forum appearance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum appearance
Page 1 of 1