My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misty Quill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Writer's Mark

Misty Quill Empty
PostSubject: Misty Quill   Misty Quill I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 7:01 am

Misty Quill

Misty Quill Hiresp13

Species: Unicorn.

Mane: Wild, wavy, dark brown with pale streaks in it. She has 5 quills stuck deep inside it.

Tail: The same colours as her mane. She has 5 quills stuck deep inside it.

Eyes: Dark brown with grey flecks inside them.

Body: She has a very pale brown coat. She has a sprinkling of freckles on
her muzzle.

Cutie Mark: A blue quill drawing a scribble of black ink.

Age (Baby, adult): 14 years old.

Personality:

Mist is very friendly and nice but also a bit shy and awkward. She's an amateur cook: okay but not super-great at it. She's best at flapjacks. She loves nature and nice animals. Misty mostly tries to avoid fights but will fight with all her might if she absolutely needs to. She is wise and caring: helping other ponies makes her feel good. She also likes to sing but not in front of other ponies. Misty loves to tell and write stories, and share them with others. She does it purely for fun. She likes to play and talk to nice foals, fillies and colts. Secretly she's always wanted a little foal of her own to take care of.

Nice foals, cooking, storytelling, singing, helping other ponies, pipe-playing, studying magic and nature.

Dislikes:

Rain, crowds, being sick, nasty ponies, being lonely, loud noises and punch.

History:

Mist was born in Manehatten. She grew up in an orphanage having no knowledge of her parents. During her time at the orphanage, she made up stories to cheer herself and the other fillies and colts up. They also taught her how to whittle tootlepipes out of long sticks. On a acquaintance's birthday, she decided to write a little story down on a notebook to give to him for a present. He immediately liked it and gave her a hug to say thank you. As he did so, she felt her flank grow hot for a second, and looked down to see her newly-come cutie mark. It was a blue quill tracing a black scribble behind it.

When she was 12, she ran away to find a real home for herself. She carried nothing but her best tootlepipe, a small pouch of bits and a quill and a notebook. She went from town to city to town, desperately trying to find the right kind of home for her. On the way, she practised her stories and pipe playing. She's become quite good at playing her pipe and knows several tunes. She kept on telling stories, writing stories down and giving them to libraries. She bought more quills and now has about 10 of them. She is currently looking for the right kind of ponies to be friends with but so far has been unlucky. At the present, she's making her way to Ponyville in the hope of finding a house.

Example RP segment:

Misty sighed as she walked down the street towards the train station. Manehatten held plenty of her childhood memories, but some of them were pretty sad. Like the fact that she had no parents. Turning her full attention on the road, she was surprised when she almost stumbled over a crying foal in the middle of the street. What was even more surprising was the fact that everypony else seemed not to notice. Idiots. "Um...hello there. What's your name?" she spoke quietly to the foal, smiling a bit nervously. The foal, a little colt, sniffed and answered. "T-Tip Top." "Why are you crying?" "I lost my mommy!" The foal started to cry again, and received some annoyed looks from passers-by. "Well, where did you last see her?" Misty said. "By the train station." Misty smiled reassuringly and held out a hoof. "Guess it's your lucky day, Tip Top. Because I'm headed to the train station too. We'll see if she's there." Tip Top sniffed and stopped crying. "You will?" "Yep." Misty beckoned to Tip Top and set off towards the station, the lost foal following her. They arrived and had a look around. The foal suddenly tugged on Misty's tail. "Wait...There she is! There she is!" The mare mentioned turned around at the sound of Tip Top's voice. "Tip Top?" "MOMMY!" The mother and foal ran towards each other and exchanged hugs. "Tip Top, where have you been?" "I lost you Mommy but this nice pony here helped me." The mare shot Misty a grateful look. "Thank you very much." "No problem. Just don't wander off again, okay Tip Top?" "Okay." Misty smiled, and then got on the train.

[Acceptance]

-----------------------------------

Last edited by Writer's Mark on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Doodle Bug's comment.)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Misty Quill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Quill   Misty Quill I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 7:07 pm

HIIIYA!! WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! MY NAME IS DOODLE BUG, YOUR HUMBLE HYPERACTIVE ADMIN! :D WE'RE SO HAPPY YOU'VE CHOSEN TO JOIN OUR LITTLE CORNER OF THE INTERNET! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME OR ANY OF THE MODS! We hope you enjoy yourself here! ^^

Now on to approval: This looks good, But you need to include how she got her cutie-mark in the history, how did she first get into story telling?
Back to top Go down
Writer's Mark

Misty Quill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Quill   Misty Quill I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 8:06 am

Hi. Thanks for your great welcome. I've edited my application to show how she got her cutie mark.

This is the part where it explains how she began to tell stories:

Writer's Mark wrote:
During her time at the orphanage, she made up stories to cheer herself and the other fillies and colts up.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Misty Quill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Quill   Misty Quill I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 8:07 pm

Congratulations! Your application has been approved! Please join us in the chat box either on the side of your screen or on the main home page at the bottom! We would love to get to know you :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misty Quill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Quill   Misty Quill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misty Quill
Page 1 of 1