My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pones und Panzer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Pones und Panzer - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:35 pm

Malachite nodded with a playful salute. "Yes Boss."

Tiger Lily nodded in agreement and looked towards the tanks.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:41 pm

(Ladies and gentle colts, please welcome Top Notch!
Top Notch:

As soon as Top Notch had been dropped off at the school he had immediately asked where he might find the tankery class. In no time at all, he found himself at the tank workshop which seemed already have a group of ponies assembled inside.

He trotted purposefully towards them, clearing his throat before speaking in his Canterlot accent.

"Excuse me, I do hope I'm not interrupting anything. My name is Top Notch," he addressed them formally, "Might I assume that this is the tankery class?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:47 pm

"Yes it is Im Metal Spark, welcome to my workshop" he said
"So you wanna join tankery?"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:50 pm

Malachite looked at the pale yellow unicorn that had entered the workshop, she tilted her head, as if confused by his accent.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:58 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you Metal Spark," Top replied, bowing his head to the unicorn who seemed to be in charge. "Yes, I was rather hoping you would be able to accommodate me. I'd be happy to work wherever you need me, although I'm quite the skilled driver and should be able to pick up driving a tank with no trouble."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:01 pm

Metal grabbed a spanner from his tool belt and climbed on the engine of the churchill, changing some screws "We could need a driver for our team, Our First battle against saunders is tomorrow, the other teams have contacted me and their tanks are ready"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:13 pm

Malachite climbed up onto the tank with Tiger Lily, smirking. "I can't wait for battle, i'm so pumped!"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:19 pm

"Well, that's certainly a spot of good luck! I'd be more than happy to be your driver," remarked Top Notch, smiling as he climbed up onto the tank with the others. He was starting to feel excited too and looking forward to working with this team.

Speaking of his team, he turned his attention to them. "And who might you all be?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:22 pm

"Lets drive to the shooting range for another practise" Metal said, climbing inside the tower
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:28 pm

"I'm Malachite." The dark green Kirin mare said.

"My name's Tiger Lily." The small pegasus said.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:50 pm

"Lovely to meet you both," said Top, before lowering himself down through the Churchill's driver's hatch and positioning himself in the driver's seat.

He looked over the controls, quickly noting the control panel, dials, pedals and the steering lever. He started the ignition and the Churchill let out a low rumble as the engine fired up.

Top Notch couldn't help but grin widely. "Oh, that is lovely. Ready to move out, commander!"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:10 pm

"Well then, move out" He said, peeking his head out of the commanders hatch
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:58 pm

Malachite smiled and sat in her seat within the turret.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Top Notch didn't need to be told twice. He pushed down on the accelerator and let the Churchill lurch forward. He took the tank out of the workshop and drove towards the practice range. Top tried testing the steering as he drove, turning slightly left and right, before putting pedal to the metal.

"Come on, show us what you've got," Top urged the tank under his breath, although the Churchill stubbornly refused to go any faster. It didn't much much anyway as they were soon at the range.

"We're in position, Commander!"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:36 pm

"Okay You can call me Metal" Metal looked at the shooting range a few shermans were lined up as targets "Saunders will mostly use Shermans, so our tactic will be to hit their weakest spot" Metal explained he looked at Malachite "Aim for the side armor between the track wheels" he said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:48 pm

Malachite nodded and looked down to Tiger Lily, smiling.

Tiger Lily smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:55 pm

Top Notch nodded at Metal's instructions before shifting the tank into motion. Despite having been in the tank for such a short time, he really felt he had adapted well to it's controls so far. Still, he disliked it's slow speed.

He pulled up at a fair distance between the first set of Sherman tanks with a good angle of their sides for the gunner to aim at.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:05 pm

"Lily, load the shell" he said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:06 pm

Lily nodded and loaded an armor piercing shell into the cannon. "Loaded."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Top Notch ignored the sounds of orders and loading behind him, and kept his eyes locked on the targets outside from his driver's vision port. He held his breath as he awaited the imminent blast of the main gun.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Metal focused on the target till the right moment "Fire!" he said waiting for Malachite to fire the cannon
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:27 pm

Malachite nodded and pulled back on the lever beside the breech of the cannon, a loud boom shook the tank as the shell was propelled from the cannon towards its target.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:35 pm

From his position, Top watched as an explosion erupted against the side of the targeted Sherman. He waited for the dust to settle before making any comment on the shot.

"That's a hit. A damn good hit too," he remarked, noting the area of the damage. "Mind you, seems to be a little off to one side."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:42 pm

"Thats good, our churchill can easily penetrate every armor of the sherman" Metal said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:45 pm

"Should we fire again?" Lily asked, carefully lifting a new shell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pones und Panzer
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next