My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plots & Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squadala

Squadala

Plots & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Plots & Stuff   Plots & Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Hai everypony!
I and am looking for some rps to join in on. Links to my two OC's applications can be found in my signature.

I am looking to start some rp threads with people. Just about anything would work. I am more into adventurous rp's though, and that is where my characters fit in best.

I am also looking for someone to rp Melody, anyone can claim her if they want, just message me first. The only thing I have come up with for her is that she is a unicorn whom is part of the night guard. She is also homosexual, and is Nightsongs lover. The rest is up to whoever claims her. I am giving whoever does so full rights to the character since they will be coming up with most of her personality traits and appearance, meaning she will become your oc. If you are interested, please read Nightsongs app first, there is a little bit about her in the history.

Last edited by Squadala on Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Plots & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots & Stuff   Plots & Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:24 pm

Hi!

I have a new OC I would like to try out (Con Trick) if your interested? He's sort of a jack of all trades that gets hired to help solve problems for ponies. Although not exactly adventurous and daring, he does alot of things that would be considered dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Squadala

Squadala

Plots & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots & Stuff   Plots & Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 4:11 pm

I read Con Tricks app, and I think an rp with him and Moondust would be an interesting rp. Something along the lines of Moondust needing help with one of her explorations, though doesn't want to, is forced to search for somepony to team up with, who happens to be Con Trick I think could work. Though feel free to throw out your ideas as well.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Plots & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots & Stuff   Plots & Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 4:31 am

That sounds fun! Maybe before a trip to the Everfree for some archeology? I like this plan! Con needs something to force him into getting involved, whether it's money, blackmail, or a good cause.
Back to top Go down
Squadala

Squadala

Plots & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots & Stuff   Plots & Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Okay, I will make a thread and give you a link soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Squadala

Squadala

Plots & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots & Stuff   Plots & Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Squadala

Squadala

Plots & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots & Stuff   Plots & Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 5:35 pm

Soo, I have a new character, Nightsong.  I want to do some plots with her, if anyone has any ideas they would like to discuss with me. I would suggest you read her application first though.

I am also looking for someone to adopt her lover as their own OC. Read first post for more information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plots & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots & Stuff   Plots & Stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plots & Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: Plot and character discussion-
Jump to: