My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My previous forum life/ves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Free Roamer

My previous forum life/ves Empty
PostSubject: My previous forum life/ves   My previous forum life/ves I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 1:31 pm

I just got here today looking for somewhere to satisfy my thirst for pony roleplaying.

The main reason is that I used to be on MLP Forums.

I was on for a year and a half before I got permanently banned. I created a new account, but recently decided to leave completely after just a few months. The reason being that I have made numerous bad decisions on both accounts, which have had consequences that constantly get me down.

I want to assure you all that I have learnt from my mistakes and will try to be a decent member of this site.

I decided this is a good alternative because roleplaying is at least 95% of what I used to do. But seeing all the evidence that MLP Forums is the largest pony forum on the internet just gets to me a little... (I am not trying to bash this forum in any way)
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: My previous forum life/ves   My previous forum life/ves I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 2:16 pm

This site maybe be smaller than MLP Forums, but we make up for it with extra character! :3

Thank you for sharing this with us. We don't judge here! As long as you don't  make the same mistakes here as you did on your other forum, there will be no problems. :)
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: My previous forum life/ves   My previous forum life/ves I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 7:49 pm

Welcome to our forum family :D We're sooooo happy to have you here!!! *Tosses confetti*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My previous forum life/ves   My previous forum life/ves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My previous forum life/ves
Page 1 of 1