My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:24 pm

Malachite approached the ponies, putting out her best act. "Excuse me, fellas." She said flatly. "I seem to be a bit lost, you mind directing me to the nearest town?"

"You think we're a charity, you featherbrain?!" One of the raiders snapped. "Well, news flash, we ain't."

"Oh... That's too bad.." Malachite said with a very convincing pout, before subtly took out a grenade and set it down between the raiders before leaping out of the way from the explosion and cloud of shrapnel.

"Not one for subtlety... Is she...?" Tinkerswift muttered to Vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:43 pm

Stripes walked over to Malachite after the explosion "That was.. elegant" he said to her, before taking the weapon from one of the raiders
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:46 pm

Malachite rolled her eyes. "Elegance? Pfft! Who needs it?" She chuckled, taking some bullets from the dead raiders and smirking. "Now to search the place for food and supplies."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:51 pm

"Alright" he said, loading the gun and resting it on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:58 pm

Tinkerswift trotted around back behind a counter, looking for any food that may be stored there. She gasped as she was tackled from behind by a Pegasus.

"You got some nerve busting in here!" The Pegasus snapped, holding a shotgun with her wing.

Tinkerswift panicked and tried to get the raider away from her, she looked around frantically and saw a broken metal pipe on the ground, she shut her eyes and enveloped the pipe in her magic, swinging it at the raider's head, knocking her down.

"Agh! You slimy little rat!" The raider snapped, firing her shotgun.

Tinkerswift brought up a weak magic shield, but one of the pellets broke through and struck her cheek, leaving a shallow wound. She took a deep breath and raised the pipe again, swinging it wildly, unintentionally knocking the shotgun from the raider's grip.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 8:03 pm

A loud crack echoed trough the room, the raider fell, showing Vengeance standing behind the raider, aiming his gun towards her. He shot the raider from the back "Are you ok?" he asked Tinkerswift
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 8:09 pm

Tinkerswift breathed heavily, the large metal pipe still levitating next to her, with fresh blood on it. Her pupils contracted and she began to laugh, dropping the pipe and laughing with slightly demented smile.

Malachite walked over, seeing the crazy look on Tinkerswift's face. "Looks like somebody lost her marbles..." She muttered, walking over and hauling the still laughing Tinkerswift onto her back. "Come on, let's book it before more raiders show up."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 8:26 pm

Vengeance looked at the display of his pip boy "There are no raiders around... were safe... for a while" he looked over to Tinkerswift "Are you sure youre feeling... ok?
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 8:28 pm

Tinkerswift shook herself out of her weird mental state, rubbing her head. "Uh.. yeah... What just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 9:13 pm

"You laughed when you saw blood" he said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 9:33 pm

"W-what...?" Tinkerswift asked. "Why on earth would I laugh at blood...?"

"Are you really that clueless?" Malachite asked snidely. "You enjoyed the sight of blood.... I know your type..."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:36 am

"I think youre going nuts out here" he said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:55 am

Tinkerswift collapsed to the ground, whimpering. "No... This can't be happening... I don't want to...."

Malachite snarled and grabbed Tinkerswift by the collar of her utility barding. "Listen up, you little sewer rat!" She snapped. "If you wanna survive out here, you gotta keep your cool and don't get reckless! Otherwise you'll end up as a bloody mess on the ground! Ya got that?!"

Tinkerswift looked at Malachite with wide, teary eyes, she winced and yelped as she was tossed to the ground by the irritable Kirin. "Y-yeah..... Ok..."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:59 am

"I dont wanna disturb your little romance but we have to get out of here before more of them show up"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:04 pm

Malachite narrowed her eyes, turning to Vengeance. "Grrr.. Ugh.. You're right. Let's move!"

Tinkerswift got up shakily and quickly ran over to Vengeance, limping slightly. "Where are we going to go?" She asked.

"We are going to the old docks in Manehattan" Malachite said. "We've got a rendezvous there... I've got some connections.. Some old military contractors from before the war, they'll provide you with some weapons and supplies once we get to the docks.. That is... If they hold up their end of the bargain.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:15 pm

"Alright.. this is gonna be a long walk"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:24 pm

"I say we leave the unicorn behind..." Malachite muttered to Vengeance. "She's gonna be dead weight..."

Tinkerswift winced softly, she otherwise stayed quiet and trotted after Vengeance, keeping her distance from the two of them, she looked back at the thick lead pipe that she had kept from the supermarket, looking at the dried blood caked on the rusted chunk of metal. A slight smirk crept across her face as she walked a ways behind the others.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:35 pm

"Im not leaving her behind, if you wanna leave her, you gotta leave me too" he said to Malachite, standing next to Tinkerswift
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:41 pm

Malachite rolled her eyes. "You two really are a pain.... Fine.. Come along. But if either of you start lagging behind, I'm leaving you to the ghouls..." She said, gritting her teeth.

Tinkerswift began to laugh softly, her messy mane beginning to cover her eyes. "We could take em.... Rip those disgusting monsters limb from limb!"

Malachite looked at Tinkerswift, genuinely shocked. "What did you say...?" She asked, drawing a pistol from her holster. "Have you gone full crazy?!"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Vengeance made a step away from Tinkerwsift, looking at her shocked
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 2:06 pm

"You heard me... I'll rip those ghouls apart and dine on whatever's left!" Tinkerswift said, her pupils contracting as she had a frightening grin plastered on her face.

Malachite growled and pointed the pistol at Tinkerswift. "You really have lost your mind... You crazy sewer rat!" She snapped as she rushed at the deranged unicorn, whacking her on the back of the head with the butt of her pistol, knocking her out. "She's volatile... Let's just hurry to the city before someone else shows up..."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 4:18 pm

"Who's gonna carry her?" he said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 4:43 pm

Malachite sighed. "I'll do it.." She said as she lifted Tinkerswift onto her back using her tail. "She's a lot like how I used to be....." She said softly, keeping her head low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3