My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:46 pm

Vengeance looked around "Wow..." he said looking at the wasteland around them
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Tinkerswift stood up slowly as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, and she was horrified by what she saw: pony skeletons strewn about the ground, the bones bleached white by the ancient Megaspells. Her eyes were drawn to something moving among the bones, a thin-looking pony with a limping gait. "Somepony else is alive out here!" She said, watching as the strange pony turned towards her.

This pony, if you could even call it that anymore, had hazy white eyes and no mane or tail to speak of, it appeared to be starving as one could see its ribs clearly, but something else was off about this pony: a strong, rancid odor emanating from it.

"Eww... That pony smells awful..." Tinkerswift mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:50 pm

Vengeance gulped heavily as he saw the creature "I think we should get away from here"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:00 pm

The ghoulish pony let out a guttural noise halfway between a scream and snarl, it rushed at Tinkerswift, gnashing its yellowed teeth together as it attempted to bite the mare.

Tinkerswift tried her best to hold the creature away from her, she was nearly overcome by the creature's ferocity when a loud bang echoed around from nearby, followed by a sickening crack. The next thing Tinkerswift knew, the ghoul pony had slumped to the ground with a massive dent in the side of its head. Her eyes were slowly drawn towards a small red dot on the ground near the ghoul pony. "H-hello?" The unicorn mare called out, hoping that whoever had saved her would respond.

"Are you a featherin' idiot?!" A snide female voice snapped, sounding as if it came from a loudspeaker, followed by loud wingbeats as Tinkerswift's irritable savior landed nearby.

This mysterious figure was adorned in some heavy duty-looking armor that covered everything save for her feet and dragon-like wings. "You must have a deathwish being out here without a weapon!" She snarled, slinging a frighteningly large sniper rifle over her back.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:30 pm

"The reactor exploded, we had to leave our stable" Vengeance said, looking at the other pony "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:38 pm

The mysterious figure pressed a switch on the collar of her power armor, and the helmet retracted into the lower part of the suit. "Malachite." She said, gritting her sharp teeth.

Tinkerswift felt a little nervous around this... thing. "Um... What are you?"

"Haven't ya ever seen a Kirin before, featherbrain?!" Malachite grumbled and dug her clawed feet into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:50 pm

"Ive heard about Kirins.. but I never met one before... fascinating!" he said, inspecting her body
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:58 pm

"Hey! Watch where you're ogling, featherbrain!" Malachite snapped as she recoiled from the stallion. "I'm not here for you to stare at, I'm here to offer ya some... Survival assistance." She said with a smirk. "You two wouldn't last a day out here as you are now."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 8:03 pm

"Thanks, we should look for food and a good place to build a base" Vengeance said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 8:06 pm

"Now hold on." Malachite said. "We aren't having a base, we are moving around, but first we gotta find you some weapons and food."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 8:17 pm

"Alright" he said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Malachite rolled her eyes slightly and grasped her sniper rifle, looking around as she walked with the two ponies.

"I'm scared..." Tinkerswift softly said to Vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 8:50 pm

"Dont worry" he said, looking around the ruins of buildings
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:19 pm

Malachite spotted a large dilapidated supermarket, she smirked. "Ok, there's a supermarket... We gotta nab some food, but there are some cannibal raiders in there, so we gotta be stealthy."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:01 am

"We cant just walk in there and say hello, any plan?" he said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:05 am

"First rule of survival, don't rely on others to make plans." Malachite said. "Well... That's actually the second rule, but whatever, you have to make your own plan."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:14 am

"Fine, we should hurry up" he said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:30 am

Malachite nodded and readied her rifle. "I'll stay back here and cover you if things get nasty." She said, loading fresh bullets into the gun.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 2:23 pm

"Alright, lets go inside" he said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 2:26 pm

Tinkerswift nodded slowly and carefully trotted down the slope towards the rotted building, looking around warily.

Malachite clutched the sniper rifle and adjusted the scope, flicking on the night vision and scanned the parking lot. She spotted a pair of ponies wearing makeshift armor out of leather and strips of metal, one of them had a welding mask and a large flamethrower strapped to his side.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 2:34 pm

"Scream if you see something" he said to Tinkerswift
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 2:41 pm

Tinkerswift nodded and poked her head into the building, it was dimly lit with wooden boards spanning the tops of the shelves, she saw a cluster of armed ponies off to the left side of the large room. "Over there." She whispered softly to Vengeance, pointing to the ponies. "Looks like six of them..."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 2:55 pm

Vengeance nodded and waved Malachite inside with his hoof "You see them over there?" he whispered
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 3:11 pm

Malachite spotted the ponies off to the left and nodded, aiming her rifle towards them. "Looks like six lightly armed raiders, you guys steer clear, I'll take care of them." She said as she slung her rifle and casually approached the building.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:19 pm

Vengeance looked at the other ponies "Looks like theyre armed" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)   Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Clouds Overhead (Fallout Equestria RP) (1x1)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next