My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those who like art!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

For those who like art! Empty
PostSubject: For those who like art!   For those who like art! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 4:54 pm

Takaia wrote:
A war with art as the weapons!
A little about us:

Art Fight is a web-based graphic art game that was created in 2009 in order to inspire creativity and fun among different communities of art. The fight lasts for one month each year, and returns annually. Players are split into two teams and "attack" by drawing art for members of the other team. Each attack is worth a specific number of points based upon effort, completion, and detail. At the end of the month, the team with the greater score wins!

The ownership of Art Fight has been passed down throughout the years and it now resides in the hands of Takaia and her little team. Unfortunately however, nothing had been passed down along with the title of ownership, so we've been hard at work building it up from scratch on a pro-boards forum to make sure that we can get the event going this year! In the meantime, a group of coders we've gathered and myself will be working to build together the best website Art Fight could hope for.

Come join!
If you love artwork and giving gifts, or even the rush of competition, why not come check us out and join today!
http://artfight.boards.net/
This year's fight will not be starting August 1st as Takaia just received ownership less than a month ago, but we've been working super hard and are excited to say we're getting close to the end!
Back to top Go down

For those who like art!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: