My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sapphire Skies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire skies

sapphire skies

Sapphire Skies Empty
PostSubject: Sapphire Skies   Sapphire Skies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 7:25 pm

Sapphire Skies
Sapphire Skies Sapphi15

Species:unicorn

Mane:Messy with dark and light blue coloring

Tail:Spiky with same color scheme as mane

Eyes:Emerald green

Body:lightish blue

Cutie Mark:Two sapphire jewels

Age (Baby,adult):Adult 23

Personality:Saph is the kind of pony that does not take crap from anyone. Though she is a little frail compared to other ponies she never backs away from a fight as evident from her missing front tooth. She is courageous and outgoing and will do anything to protect her friends and keep them happy. She is quick to give in to peer pressure though meaning she has done things that she often regrets. She is also somewhat of a loud pony never afraid to put her two sense into a situation.

Dislikes:Humid days, Pop music, And mean ponies

History:Unlike many unicorns Saph as her friends call her wasn't born into a wealthy family. She was raised by her father in Manehatten for almost all of her life after her mother died during child birth. This is why many say Sapphire has a short temper because she never had a strong female role model to teach her how to act like a "Proper lady". When Sapphire was in school they had always said that she was going to be a diamond miner working for almost less than 2 bits a day. After many fights erupting over the subject at the ripe old age of 16 Sapphire left Manehatten and moved to Appleoosa to become a diamond miner, Giving in to the low standards set for her. It's there where she got her cutie mark witch is two sapphire jewels overlapping each other. After two years of mining Sapphire knew that she had to get a better job or she'd die mining, So she left Appleoosa and went back to Manehatten where she works all day in a jewelry store, Organizing boxes and cleaning jewels all day.

Example RP segment: (#3) Sapphire trudged through the flooding streets of Manehatten silently cursing under her breath. It wasn't often that she had to work late at the jewelry store but when she did it always seemed something like this happened. Saph sighed falling to her knees, She grabbed her ears and pulled. "Why Celestia!? Why me I'm a good pony aren't I? Just cut me a break!". She yelled falling the rest of the way down onto the concrete sidewalk. She lightly sobbed shaking her head "I just wanna go home Celestia please..". She whispered to herself sighing a little. Saph now even more soaking wet than before stood up, And promptly began walking forward again.

She was walking for what seemed like an eternity before she ran into the most welcoming sight of the night. A small brick building tucked away between two huge sky scrapers. The old wooden sign on the front said "The pegasi's watering hole tavern and inn". In big red and green letters. Sapphire immediately began smiling and with a sigh of relief she stepped inside the old rustic door of the tavern.

On the inside their were creaky wooden floors, Poorly wallpapered walls, And the faint smell of smoke and cider lingered in the air. It was a loud establishment full of laughter, And the main cliental of stallions made Sapphire feel a bit on edge but a drink was a drink so she slowly trudged her soaked body to the bar. A stallion with a big gray moustache and gray slicked back mane welcomed her there.

"Hi there what's your poison little lady". He said in a suprisingly warm and welcoming tone he smiled a little.

"Uhhm i'll uh take c-cider please". Sapphire said shivering

"One cider coming right up and ms.. its on the house". The bartender smiled before turning. Sapphire couldn't help but smile herself he was the nicest guy she'd seen all day it was relaxing to her she could let her guard down a bit but then a suddenly a shiver went down her spine. A stallion grabbed her shoulder he gently swayed

"Hey uhh you yeah how'd you like to come home with me tonight?" he slurred and hiccuped giggling a little

Sapphire moved his hoof from her shoulder "Uhh no thanks i'm not into big dumb stallions" she spouted in a sarcastic tone. The stallion frowned pulling out a switchblade and putting up to Saphs throat

"Look i d-don't take no for an answer so i'll ask you again how'd you like to come home with me?" he slurred gripping saph with his other hoof.

"I said no!" saph yelled punching the switchblade from the stallions hoof. saph then proceeded to punch him in the face he fell over like a ton of bricks. Saph fixed her hair and looked over to the bar keep who was just staring in awe at her. "Well are you gonna make the drink or what?"Sapphire giggled shoving peanuts into her mouth.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by sapphire skies on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Sapphire Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Skies   Sapphire Skies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 8:02 pm

Your app is looking good so far Sapphire!

Your personality and history sections are a little short, so try to add mored detail to them. Perhaps talk about her cutie mark story or about her fears and dreams.

Also, check your grammar throughout your app for missing capital letters and punctuation.
Back to top Go down
sapphire skies

sapphire skies

Sapphire Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Skies   Sapphire Skies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Hey there i added some onto the history and a little on the personality, But i kinda drew a blank on personality. I also went in and tried to fix my punctuation and capitals.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Sapphire Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Skies   Sapphire Skies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Changes made. Still some grammar mistakes, but only minor and few. Just be sure to keep an eye on it during posts :)

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sapphire Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Skies   Sapphire Skies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapphire Skies
Page 1 of 1