My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking Gideon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Waking Gideon Empty
PostSubject: Waking Gideon   Waking Gideon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 5:28 pm

(Anyone is welcome to hop in and meet Gideon)

Gideon slept comfortably on his regularly uncomfortable bed of straw in his run down home situated above the mid-border postal station, his wings were sprawled out to either side of him as he felt the desert heat and sunlight stream in through the small skylight in his home.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Waking Gideon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Gideon   Waking Gideon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 4:37 pm

Vengeance was traveling to griffonstone.. he got attacked by a changeling on the way and his hoof is wounded.
He walked up to the hill, his sword glowing as he walked. He approached at the first house he saw, knocking on the door and hoping for help
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Waking Gideon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Gideon   Waking Gideon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Gideon rolled over in his bed, hearing a knock on the door as he flopped from the bed. "Who could be all the way out here...?" He mumbled to himself as he walked downstairs. "be right there!" he said as he made his way towards the door, opening it. "Hello." he added, seeing the grey Pegasus outside.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Waking Gideon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Gideon   Waking Gideon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 5:53 pm

"Hello sir, do you Arghh have some bandages? My hoof is wounded"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Waking Gideon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Gideon   Waking Gideon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:08 am

Gideon nodded. "Um.. of course." He said, stepping aside. "Please come in." He added as he rummaged through a cupboard for an old first aid kit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waking Gideon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Gideon   Waking Gideon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking Gideon
Page 1 of 1