My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vengeance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Vengeance Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance   Vengeance I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:11 pm

Vengeance
Nickname: "V"
Vengeance A396c6bb67
Artwork made by TerminalMarch THANK YOU!!
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Black, Dark blue
Tail: same as mane
Eyes: Dark blue with a scar from a fight
Body: Dark grey with Dark blue hooves
Accessories: his Runeblade
Cutie Mark: two swordcuts forming a V
Age (Baby,adult): Adult (28)
Personality: Aggressive; sneaky; quiet; really good fighter; mysterious; dark; mysteriously shows up and disappears every time; somewhat shy
Likes: dark places, night, being alone, fighting, rain, traveling
Dislikes: bright light, sun, parties, many ponies in one place, cities, bullies, being sad
History: Vengeance was born in an unknown place... the only thing known is, that his mother and father were in trouble with changelings.. then they got killed when he was just a foal, and they left him alone, In a dark deep place. One day, he was wandering through a cold winter night.. shivering and crying when he suddenly saw the light of a lantern and another pony in armor. The stallion saw the little foal "Hey little man, what are you doing here in this cold night? Where are your parents?" he asked
"I-I dont know.. the changelings took them.. Im so cold" he said, shivering "Oh no.. the changelings.. Come on, Ill take you with me" the stallion said, wrapped him in a blanket and sat him on his back.
The stallion he bumped in was a Royal guard on a night patrol .. he took Vengeance to his house and gave him food and a bed to sleep. The stallion was his new father.. and Vengeance got older and wanted to be a royal guard just like him so the Stallion taught him about fighting and how to use a sword and soon, he trained.. discovered his talent of sword fighting and got his cutie mark. His father was very proud of him and made him his runeblade, It has a unnatural blue glow everytime he uses it. He got older and joined the royal guard. He served for many years, but he got outcasted because the leader found out his parents had a deal with the changelings.
Vengeance has sworn to himself he will take revenge for what the changelings did to his parents.
Now he works as an alone working guard, traveling through the dark places of Equestria.
His theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq2sFJNySxw

Example RP segment:
5. A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?"
"I dont wanna question your ability of observation, but what I am looking at is you, bullying a little filly.
"Just go away before I knock you out"
"There are two solutions.. get lost now or you maybe should look for a hospital" Vengeance said, grabbing his sword
"Fine..." the bully said and ran away
Vengeance walked over to the filly "Are you hurt?"
"No.. I dont think so.. thank you"

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Vengeance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance   Vengeance I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:13 pm

As mentioned in the chat, the only thing to alter here is the assassin section. Working as a guard, body guard, security, etc, would be acceptable.
Just keep the violence in check please :)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Vengeance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance   Vengeance I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:15 pm

Changes accepted.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vengeance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance   Vengeance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vengeance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: