My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunrise Twinkle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eevee

Eevee

Sunrise Twinkle Empty
PostSubject: Sunrise Twinkle   Sunrise Twinkle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:31 pm

Sunrise Twinkle

Sunrise Twinkle Sunris10

Sunrise Twinkle Sunris11

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Filly Pinkamena style, light purple and dark blue
Tail: Pinkamena style, same colors as the mane

Eyes: Light Blue, blind

Body: Sunrise yellow, well built
Cutie Mark: A lunar eclipse(basically half moon, half sun)

Personality: Smiles a lot; tends to fly more often then walk, due to no sight; almost always looks straight ahead; ears twitch often; loves to sing and dance; graceful like the sun, and can be as cold as the moon; not very energetic; can be shy; when an eclipse is due, will beam; blushes at all compliments; can be very protective; "shimmers(her coat looks like it's shimmering)" during lunar eclipses; asks around for the next time of an eclipse.

Likes: Eclipses, music, friends, the arts, astronomy, being equal in the eyes of other ponies
Dislikes: Exclusion from small group, large groups, interrogations, being cornered, being babied, being treated differently because of her handicap.

History: When Sunlight was born in Cloudsdale, she could see as well as the average pony. During her first eclipse, at the age of 2, she was blinded for not wearing the proper protection. She learned to cope with her new disability, when she was around the age of 8. She was always treated in a different way, as ponies kept trying to help her when she didn't need it, which aggravated her. She then started to stay away from other ponies, except her little sister, Absentina.

Absentina helped her find new ways of studying her favorite subject, Astronomy. Her main focus was eclipses, as she started to wonder why they were so beautiful, yet as dangerous as the Everfree Forest. During her 13th year of life, she "witnessed" another eclipse. She had heard about it from Absentina, and was instantly more wishful to gather info on it. She had her younger sister help record what happened regarding the visuals during the Lunar Eclipse. She recorded what the eclipse did to the wild life, hearing many animals with different reactions.

It was rare for a pony to get their Cutie Mark so late in life, but during that eclipse, she gained an eclipsing Cutie Mark.

Up until recently(really recent), she worked at the Weather Factory in Cloudsdale, on the night shift. She decided to move to Ponyville to become a Teacher at a small school. She teaches science.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Example RP segment(2. A secret admirer confesses his/her love to Sunrise.):

As she trotted around Canterlot early the spring, a purple gray stallion trotted up to her. She was told by his fast-paced hoof prattle, that she should start flying, which she promptly does. The colt runs into a tree, which Sunrise winced at the thud. That's gotta hurt... she thought. "Morning, Purple." she said calmly.

"Morning, Sun. Nice timin'" the colt said. He got up, noise not leaving him be. "I've been meaning to ask ya something, Sun." Purple told her, as she landed.

"Yes, Purpler Punk?" she said.

"Could you do me the liberty of... Being my girl?" he shyly asked the blind mare.

"Is this because of my eyesight?"

"No."

"Hm... I'll have ta think... But there is a solid chance at a yes." she lied. She was waiting for the colt, and he wasn't it. She flew back to the cloud city, leaving the rocker alone.

Last edited by Eevee on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sunrise Twinkle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise Twinkle   Sunrise Twinkle I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 8:06 pm

(Not an admin anymore, so not an actual review of this)

Oooooh! Another blind pony! yay!
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Sunrise Twinkle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise Twinkle   Sunrise Twinkle I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 8:09 pm

XD She is one of my oldest OC's. And I just gave her a sister, which was made today.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Sunrise Twinkle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise Twinkle   Sunrise Twinkle I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 11:30 pm

Add a bit more to the likes. And what do you mean by she "shimmers" during an eclipse? If she's blind, how does she even know there's an eclipse going on? And why did she earn her cutie mark by "watching" an eclipse?
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Eevee

Eevee

Sunrise Twinkle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise Twinkle   Sunrise Twinkle I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 12:06 am

That better?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Sunrise Twinkle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise Twinkle   Sunrise Twinkle I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Much better. I hereby declare you approved!
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Sunrise Twinkle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise Twinkle   Sunrise Twinkle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunrise Twinkle
Page 1 of 1