My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star's a Shipper?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eevee

Eevee

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Starflower walked to the town, searching for Carpe's home. She wrote a letter, claiming it was from an anonymous pony. She had done the same to Breezedancer. The letter stated:

Dear Carpe Diem,
I was wondering if we could meet up right outside Sugarcube Corner at about 3:30? I've been meaning to get to know you. But, to avoid any conflict and confusion, could you act as though I didn't send the letter? You know, in case you meet up with the wrong pony. Thanks.

~Anonymous

The letter for Breeze was the same, only addressed to Breezedancer. Everything fell into place as Starflower delivered the letter to Carpe's place, then dashed away. She hid behind a plant, and watched the door to the orange mare's house...
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:10 pm

Breezedancer heard the little bell she had set up by her mailbox ring softly, she followed the jingle and opened the box, finding a hastily sealed envelope inside. She opened it and read the letter, tilting her head. "Somepony wants to meet me at Sugarcube Corner?" she asked herself. "I might as well go!" she added, flaring out her impressive wingspan and flying down into the town below.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:18 pm

Carpe had been all the way upstairs in her apartment and had just barely heard the knock on the door. It was one of those things where she thought she heard something but wasn't sure that she had heard anything at all. Maybe it was her imagination. After a while of just standing there she figured it wouldn't hurt to go check anyway and made her way downstairs.

The orange mare let out a little gasp as she opened the door, surprised to find a letter there. She didn't get too many letters. She picked up the letter and read it quickly, her eager smile fading slightly. "An anonymous letter? How weird..." she muttered, flipping the letter over to see if there was anything of importance on the back. All of a sudden her face lit up again like usual and she stepped out of the doorway, letter still in hoof. After closing and locking the door behind her she put the letter under her hat and laughed quietly. "3:30, eh? I'll go, it sounds like fun!"

And with that, she trotted off on her merry way, to Sugarcube Corner.
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Eevee

Eevee

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:52 pm

Starflower, you are an amazing lier... Don't ever do this again. Starflower told her self mentally. She dashed to Sugarcube Corner, asap.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:54 pm

Breezedancer arrived at Sugarcube corner, she looked up at a nearby clock to make sure it was the right time. "Definitely the right time... Now where is this anonymous pony?" she mumbled to herself as she took a seat at one of the tables outside. She ruffled her wings and looked around, trying to pick out anypony that looked to be heading her way.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 6:40 pm

Carpe careened into Sugarcube Corner, nearly bowling over another pony in her haste. The only reason she was moving so fast is because she thought she was late. After regaining her bearings she looked around before spotting the gray mare.

Her first thought was that she was gorgeous. Her second thought was that perhaps she was the anonymous pony that had sent her the letter since Carpe had never seen her before. And if she was, oooh, she felt very lucky. She smoothed her mane down and sauntered her way towards her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Starflower stared at them. She didn't want to disrupt them, but man was she happy!
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 6:56 pm

Breezedancer yelped as a mare collided with her, she fell onto her side before standing up quickly. "Hey!" She exclaimed in surprise as she looked at the orange mare that had bumped into her. "You ok?" She asked, folding her wings before sitting on a bench by one of the tables.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:06 pm

"Shoot, I'm fine! Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?" Carpe Diem frowned as she took a seat next to the mare, her eyes trailing towards her wings. The blue orbs widened as she adjusted the bandana around her neck, staring at the long feathers.

"Wow...!" she exclaimed, reaching out a hoof to gently touch one of the other's wings. "Your wings are huge! I bet you get that a lot, then, huh?" She beamed at her, eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Breezedancer ruffled her wings. "Oh, these?" She asked, looking at her wings. "Nopony ever really mentioned their size, Nopony other than you." She said. "I was born with wings like this." She explained as she slowly unfurled them to show the other mare.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:16 pm

Starflower giggled. They were perfect for each other.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:27 pm

She prodded them gently with a hoof before poking a few of the feathers after they were stretched out. "Nopony? Wow. I wonder why." She withdrew her hoof, blinking. "I'm Carpe Diem by the way. Journalist for the Ponyville Times!" As much as she wanted to ask about the gray mare's wings, she didn't want to seem rude.

Last edited by Lou on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:30 pm

Breezedancer smiled widely. "My name's Breezedancer, I... well, I actually don't have a job yet." She said, chuckling softly, her wings twitching a little. "You've been staring at my wings a lot, they must really be awesome, huh?" The lithe grey mare asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:25 pm

"Yeah! I'm kinda jealous, to be honest," she admitted, rubbing the back of her neck with a hoof. She looked into the mare's beautiful purple eyes, feeling a slight blush come to her cheeks. "There you are looking all cool with your wings, and all I've got is this little hat!" Carpe giggled in spite of herself, motioning to the fedora-style journalist's hat on her head.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:31 pm

"It is a pretty cool hat though." Breezedancer said with a smile, her eyes glimmering a little as she looked at the deep blue bandana around Carpe's neck. "That's pretty cool as well." She added with a blush when she realized just exactly where she was staring, she smiled and looked back up at the orange mare's blue eyes. "It matches your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:51 pm

Starflower could not help herself. She trotted up to the two mares, a big grin on her face. "Afternoon, mares." she said.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Breezedancer looked up. "Oh, hey Star!" She said with a smile. "What brings you here?" She asked, looking between her and Carpe.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:41 pm

"Howdy, Star!" She grinned at her as she came up, glancing over at Breeze before looking back at the blue mare.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:44 pm

Breezedancer flicked her ears slightly and smiled, looking confused. "So... I got a letter in the mail earlier today, telling me to come here." She said, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:08 pm

Star tried very hard to keep the act up. But man, was it hard to do that, when your letter to set somepony up was almost ignored. She felt as though Carpe might be able to see through her.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:15 pm

"So, anyway... What do you like to do?" Breezedancer asked Carpe, flicking her tail and smiling at the orange mare.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:23 pm

"Really?" Carpe asked incredulously, turning her attention back to Breeze. "That's really weird, I got one too! Did it look like..." she suddenly remembered that she had the letter with her and reached under her hat to pull the piece of paper out, showing it to her, "...this?" She set the paper down on the bench beside her and frowned at it for a second before looking back up at the question. "What do I like to do? Oh, lots of stuff, like writing and exploring...and figuring out mysteries! It doesn't sound like a coincidence, does it? That we both got a letter telling us to go here?" She leaned closer to Breeze as she spoke, her eyes glittering. This was the kind of exciting stuff she searched for. This stuff made great newspaper stories.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:27 pm

"Yeah... It seems a little bit weird that we both got a letter telling us to come here..." Breezedancer said with a suspicious, yet slightly amused tone. "Well, it doesn't matter too much. We are here after all." She added, her face reddening a bit as she felt Carpe lean closer.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:33 pm

Please don't look at me... Star thought as she slowly backed away.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:38 pm

Breezedancer looked at the letter closely, tilting her head. "Wait a minute... I recognize this hoofwriting!" She said with a soft chuckle. "Star? You wrote these, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star's a Shipper?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's a Shipper?!   Star's a Shipper?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star's a Shipper?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next