My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quiet Places

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Discorderly

Discorderly

The Quiet Places Empty
PostSubject: The Quiet Places   The Quiet Places I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:33 am

[I wanted to get a feel of this character, which is why I'm putting this here! That way ANY unicorns can join, since your character doesn't have to canonically BE in the school here! ^^]
---------------

The cool and gentle light of the moon shimmered through the perfectly kept windows of the school's halls, casting their light down in mismatched tiles along the marbles flooring. There was a serene stillness in the air, it hung like a cloak and stifled all sounds that might permeate the perfect stillness. Only the gentle sound of hoofsteps broke the otherwise perfect silence, as a lone figure made its way down the regal halls.

In hindsight, he should have known better than to use his powers today, he knew that he needed sleep, as it had been several days. His mane hung in a barely contained ponytail, and his eyes bore the dark circles of severe fatigue. A smile played on his lips, he didn't regret it though, that mare had needed his help, she'd been panicking before a very important exam. That was what he did, what he'd been born to do, and the cost to himself was only a small fee in return for the contentment he got helping others.

His hooves found themselves leading their charge towards the grand doors that led out of the school, onto the grounds. He often came out this way when the night called him, and as he fired up his horn to quietly open the doors, a soft smile crossed his face. No more did the night hang like a stifling silence, it now caressed his fur with a cool breeze, the air crisp and fresh, and the sounds of night dwellers filling the moonlight with their own songs. He came to stop at the top of a gentle incline, only a few yards from the school, and turned his gaze to the moon which hung full in the twinkling night. These were his favorite moments, where the world was bathed in the subtle hues of night, and he could just bask in it's ethereal coolness. To any pony who might b wandering the halls late at night, he might appear moonstruck, a curious sight indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

The Quiet Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Places   The Quiet Places I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 5:38 pm

Suddenly the silence that filled the air was suddenly broken as the sound of music and song drifted from close by the cool night air carried the sound of a piano and violins and with it a soft almost sorrow filled song.

Goodnight, my angel
Time to close your eyes
And save these questions for another day
I think I know what you've been asking me
I think you know what I've been trying to say...

Sweet Dreams sat on the grass her horn aglow in a soft light blue light as she started her routine. The music that played with her song did not come from instruments but seemed to come from her horn itself. A projection spell pulled from her memory,but the music and even her singing was only being used to help her focus on the real task at hoof. A glowing ball had started to form before her growing quickly  until it was about the size of the above average sized mare. Slowly she got to work shaping the ball,the shape could not be recognized at first but after a while it became clear what it was,a pony shape looking much like those mannequins you might see inside a boutique,a base of sorts but that soon changed as she walked around it touching each certain parts with her horn. First was a horn slowly growing out the ponies head showing she was creating a unicorn,then the color of the coat was added,one like white snow.

Then her work slowed as she tired different manes and tails styles,some short,some long some messy,some flowing and graceful. She ended up deciding on a long flowing mane and tail that was a golden color like the sun itself had touched it. Then came the face,a elegant slender face with eyes of baby blue and with that her creation was down. Before her stood an elegant beautiful pony,but it was easy to see it wasn't real because while flesh and blood ponies were solid this pony was slightly see-through you could make out the trees and grass behind it.

Suddenly the magicked mare started to move,slowly at first one trembling hoof at a time until it was able to trot easily in front of its creator. It was by now that Sweet Dreams was finishing her song as the music came to an end a smile on her face at seeing her newest creation running smoothly the glow of her horn making it clear she was the one controlling its movements.

Someday we'll all be gone
But lullabies go on and on...
They never die
That's how you
And I will be
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

The Quiet Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Places   The Quiet Places I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:24 pm

It was soft at first, the sound that caused his ears to flick in a different direction, angling to better catch it. But it became more pronounced when his full attention was drawn, turning towards the sound of singing. It felt like a siren song tugging at him, as he began to slowly follow the voice, the world around him feeling almost dream-like, he couldn't tell if it was the situation or exhaustion causing this.

He was careful as he approached the scene before him, and again it felt as though a surreal haze hung around him. It was a unicorn mare, sitting in to moonlight singing a very sweet, almost mournful song. A soft breeze ruffled his mane as he watched her work, interrupting such a moment felt almost sinful. He watched as she lovingly crafted an ethereal pony with careful hooves, all the while singing her soft song.

As her gentle song closed, her creation seemed to move with a life all her own, despite the control that her creator's horn was obviously fueling her with. He approached slowly and gently, fearing that he might spook her so late at night, "She is very beautiful," he had his head lowered in a slightly submissive way, he was always shy when speaking to new ponies, "you are quite the artist." He gave her a soft smile, hoping that she wouldn't be angry for his intrusion.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

The Quiet Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Places   The Quiet Places I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Sweet Dreams jumped at the sound of a voice speaking only to see a unicorn stallion who seemed to come out from nowhere. Her horns magic threatened to go out as she backed away for a moment. Strangely her creation copied her at she focused only on that thought. "I-Im sorry I didn't know any pony would be here this late!" She says timid my before her bright blue mane fell in front of her face only her sunset pin eyes being seen as she hid her face. She wan't sure how to act around this pony,most of the other ponies she had meet that day had been rather rude and she had come here to relax and get away from them but now... "I'm sorry if I bothered you...I s-should go.." She says quickly turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

The Quiet Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Places   The Quiet Places I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Lucid couldn't help a pang of guilt when he saw her startle like that, he hadn't meant to scare her, but what could he expect? Approaching someone so late at night wasn't always well received. He flicked an ear and smiled softly, "I assure you I mean no harm," he lifted his head to admire the stars, "I couldn't sleep and the stars seemed lonely." He gave her a shy sort of smile and lowered his head a little, "You don't have to, I mean you didn't bother me. Not at all." His head lifted again and he chuckled softly, "You have a very lovely voice, perfect for singing lullabies to the stars." His voice was sincere as he spoke, as sort of faraway sounding, "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

The Quiet Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Places   The Quiet Places I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:21 pm

Sweet Dreams drew small circles in the grass with a hoof,he seemed almost as shy as she was. Thankfully her coat was so dark because her face exploded in a light blush as he complimented her singing making her rasie her hooves up and waves them lightly in disagreement. "N-No no I'm not that good at all really.." She says quickly she never understood why ponies said such things,she knew countless ponies with much better voices then her. She was snapped out of her thoughts when he asked her name "Huh?...Oh! I-it's Sweet Dreams.." She says softly.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

The Quiet Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Places   The Quiet Places I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Lucid smiled softly and let out a gentle chuckle, "if you say so, but I believe that you have a lovely voice." He couldn't help but notice how shy she seemed, he couldn't recall seeing her around the school before, but if she was more withdrawn then that didn't surprise him too much. He sat back on the grass and got a kind smile when she told him her name, "What a funny coincidence. My name is Lucid Dreams." He smiled and looked down a bit shyly, "I apologize if I interrupted your peace, I guess I let my curiosity get the better of me, it is rare I see other ponies up as late as this." He stifled a small yawn, hoping it didn't come off as rude, he really wished he hadn't used that spell earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

The Quiet Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Places   The Quiet Places I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:49 am

”Yes well...I thought this would be a good place to get away from everypony...I was here on a visit to see one of the professors,but I got lost a bit and when I tried to as somepony for help...I guess what they say about most Canterlot ponies is true...” She says with a sigh looking more then a bit down hearted before snapping to attention suddenly ”Oh n-no you are no bother not at all...I actually enjoy when other ponies watch me work,even if its not the most amazing magic ever,it makes me happy that I'm doing something some pony takes even the smallest interest in. S-So in a way...I should be thanking you.”
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

The Quiet Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Places   The Quiet Places I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 4:49 pm

(I'm joining in. the song is: Misty's goodby)

Flutter Shot couldn't believe she was accepted. She sang a song as she wondered the halls.

"Goodbye...
Funny how that's such a hard thing to say...
Now it's time to let go, but,
Never knew I'd feel this way...
"
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

The Quiet Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quiet Places   The Quiet Places I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quiet Places
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum