My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exams and such.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Exams and such. Empty
PostSubject: Exams and such.   Exams and such. I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 9:01 am

Yeah, so exams.

They're a thing I do.

That I need to focus on.

Instead of playing ponies.

So yeah.

I'll return.

But for now, don't expect swift replies.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Exams and such. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exams and such.   Exams and such. I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 9:55 am

You shall be missed, Intel!
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Exams and such. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exams and such.   Exams and such. I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:05 pm

Why not play ponies in your exams?

Seriously though, good luck, see you soon!
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Exams and such. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exams and such.   Exams and such. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:55 am

When particles are indistinguishable, the combined wave function must be expressed as Y(x1,x2)=A(Ya(x1)Yb(x2)(+/-)Yb(x2)Ya(x1)), where A is the normalising constant. If the function is additive, it describes a boson, otherwise it describes a fermion.

Fermions cannot occupy the same place because of the Pauli Exclusion Principle; Y(x1,x1)=A(Ya(x1)Yb(x)-Yb(x1)Ya(x1))=0. Bosons can. Bosons also have integer spin, whilst Fermions have half integer spins, this means electrons are fermions with spin=1/2. It is through this phenomena that electron shells form.

Now that's over and done with, let's play ponies, watch Mad Max, then play ponies.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Exams and such. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exams and such.   Exams and such. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 11:01 pm

Welcome Back!! Now let's play Mystery Twins Ponies!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

Exams and such. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exams and such.   Exams and such. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 7:42 pm

I'll take my Vet Tech classes over that mess up there.. Board Exam in a month. Woot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exams and such. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exams and such.   Exams and such. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exams and such.
Page 1 of 1