My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Much of a Garden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
piefan

piefan

Not Much of a Garden Empty
PostSubject: Not Much of a Garden   Not Much of a Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:14 am

The sunlight filtered through the thick canopy above her, giving her what little sight she had. Leaf Gardens almost wished she had brought a torch with her, but she dismissed the thought; not only would such a thing attract predators, but she only planned on staying for at most an hour. Night had not fallen yet, but it was late afternoon already, and it was best to be cautious.

Brown saddlebags bounced on her back as she trotted, looking around for the flower she had come seeking. Being a gardener, sometimes she needed samples of a certain plant, and this time was among them. The explanation to why she needed it was a long one, though, and it did not appeal to her to mentally go over it.

Once again, Leafy paused to turn back, making mental notes on her route. A sudden thought occured to her, though - she could have sworn she had seen that array of plants twice before. Had she been walking in a circle? A brief groan escaped her lips as she realised that she was lost.

((/plot was inspired by another rp I was in))
Back to top Go down

Not Much of a Garden
Page 1 of 1