My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ditto family house.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heathestus

Heathestus

The ditto family house. Empty
PostSubject: The ditto family house.   The ditto family house. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:30 am

Ditto and wingit had just moved the last chair into the house. Wingit was still bouncing around, looking over the house from head to toe. Ditto had sat down and sighed. His head was sore from all the talking his son did, along with all the bouncing. Wingit walked up to him and asked "Where are my toys?", and Ditto replied with an annoyed tone "There still in the boxes i asked you to unload". Wingit ran up the stairs and into his room, finding a pile of boxes in the middle of the floor.

Wingit opened the closest one to him, and found his favorite books. He unpacked all the boxes marked cloth's and toy's, then made a box fort. He had three rooms in the fort. From a very young age he has been making box fort's, and he has perfected this art through time. He sat in his tiny library and started to read A guide to ponyville. He had read all about ponyville many times before, but he loved the book because it was the only one that he could learn something from. All his other book's were about adventurer's and heroes. After a good half an hour, he crawled out from under the boxes and unpacked everything else. His room now looked like his old room from cloudesdale, other than the lack of clouds.

He walked out of the bedroom and down the staires, to find his dad had fallen asleep on the chair he had been laying in. Just like our old home He thought, trotting to the kitchen. He opened a box marked Cupcakes, and pulled out a plate of vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting, and sprinkles. He took one off the tray and slowly ate it, sitting at the table. He counted how many sprinkles had fallen off his cupcake. This was exactly what he used to do in cloudsdale when he got cupcakes, but now that they lived in ponyville, they had plenty of cupcakes to buy. He didn't miss cloudesdale much, because everypony made fun of him there. He had no friends, nor did he have fun there. He liked ponyville so far, and he thought this would be a new beginning. What will become of them? He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Heathestus

Heathestus

PostSubject: Re: The ditto family house.   The ditto family house. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Wingit shook his head. Whatever was to happen, it would be just fine here. He jumped out of the chair and ran into the living room there his father slept. He walked to the door and slipped out quietly.
Back to top Go down
Heathestus

Heathestus

PostSubject: Re: The ditto family house.   The ditto family house. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Wingit opened the door quietly some time later and entered the house. His dad was still sleeping on the sofa. Wingit closed the door gently behind him and pushed the last box to the stairs. He picked it up and hauled it upstairs to his room. Once in his room he unpacked the rest of these book's, then settled down on his bed. He had plan's to go back to the town square later to see symphony again before the show, but that would require an excuse for his dad. He sat there and thought about it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ditto family house.   The ditto family house. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ditto family house.
Page 1 of 1