My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff about OC's

Go down 
+2
ShadowbolfRD
Doodle Bug
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Stuff about OC's Empty
PostSubject: Stuff about OC's   Stuff about OC's I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:54 pm

When did your OC suddenly get a mind of it's own and follow it's own storyline? It has happened so far with Silent Whistle who was supposed to be lazy as heck but turned out to be a hardworking chef with his own restaurant.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

Stuff about OC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff about OC's   Stuff about OC's I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:33 pm

Same is happening with Blown Speaker, he was supposed to be a more cold, traveling DJ, but he sorta evolved into a more friendly person and manger at a tavern...
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
piefan

piefan

Stuff about OC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff about OC's   Stuff about OC's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:05 am

Same with Dawn Drops. She was supposed, initially, to be a very friendly pony with a great sense of humor. But then she decided she wanted to be less open. Huh.

Green Cream was also meant to be an idiotic but cheerful mare with the mind of, what, a ten-year old? Then she became a clean freak. Oh, and she abandoned her headband in most pictures.
Back to top Go down
polyblankpony

Stuff about OC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff about OC's   Stuff about OC's I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 7:40 am

havn't submitted my lamia ocs yet, but Milstletoe was origonally going to be far older and headstrong. after i developed Mythrill however, i wanted Mistletoe to look more young and innocent to make her seem more likely to look up to mythrill as a charcter. this probably won't make much sense until i submit them though... by the way, can anyone tell me where i can submit them?
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Stuff about OC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff about OC's   Stuff about OC's I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:39 am

In my case it's always the side, background characters that turn a short time in the sun into a full blown holiday.

Elegance Design was supposed to just be somepony for Intel to send letters to. Now she's the main character in a journey she never wanted.

And the household, oh, the household developed into the most demented and disturbing group of ponies I could ever imagine.

As for your question, polyblankpony, create a new topic here:

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/f4-submitted-creations

Making sure to follow the template produced here:

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template

And wait warmly for a member of staff to approve.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Stuff about OC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff about OC's   Stuff about OC's I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 2:10 pm

Blind Side started developing on her own pretty early on. I originally thought her up to be a bit more stone faced and the kind of person who wouldn't take any crap from anyone. somewhere along the line, she became quite the opposite. now I see her as a bit proper with a touch of jokester.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stuff about OC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff about OC's   Stuff about OC's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff about OC's
Page 1 of 1