My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness At Your Door

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Darkness At Your Door Empty
PostSubject: Darkness At Your Door   Darkness At Your Door I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:59 pm

The streets of Canterlot were dark the only lights coming from the flickering street lamps. Many ponies rich and poor were alseep feeling safe in their beds as it seems everything was as it should be.

But that was not the case, as something dark,something sinister was in Cantorlot,that wanders the dark alleyways and dim streets looking for unsuspecting prey and tonight it found somepony.

Dual Edge ran through the streets his breath came out in wisps his body clad in night armor its magic working still making him appear as he was a batpony.

But somethings were just not right first off the look of terror that was on his face, not since the changeling invasion had a look of sheer icy terror, the next thing wrong was the sate of him and armor the webbing on his wings was torn and bleeding dripping onto the cobblestone streets. His armor was twisted and in some places is in pieces.

Seeing a place to hide he slips down a narrow alleyway holding his breath as the creature pauses smelling the air before quickly moving on its dark shape running past in the darkness.

Sighing softly Dual backed more into the alleyway before sitting down slowly his body sore and exhausted to the point that even if he could fly away he wasn't sure he'd make it very far. But his eyes never turned away from the street entrance fearing the creature would return.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Darkness At Your Door   Darkness At Your Door I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Dr. in Semethan Ane, was sitting in his living room, drinking some tea, when he heard something run past his doorway. Curious, he went to his front door and opened it abit, taking a look from his griffon eye, to see if there was anything. Not seeing anything, he opened his door and looked both ways down the street. He saw a dark figure running away from his home, and before he could try to process what he saw, he heard a small sigh coming from the alley way next to him.

He walked to the entrance, his griffon wing and tail making him look quite imposing.

"Hello?" He said into the alley way, hoping to find the source of the sound.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Darkness At Your Door   Darkness At Your Door I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:36 am

Dual Edge's glowing dragon like eyes shone through the darkness as he stepped forward slowly his hoof steps echoing off the cobblestone. As he waked closer his wings dragged onto the ground smearing blood as with each step Once he was close enough to be seen he spoke with shaking words as he seem struggling to stand. "G-Get inside Civilian, y-you don't want to be outside on this night" He knew if he could save one pony from the creature that had been after him even at the cost of his life he knew he had served his place in this world well. But even as he said the words his legs gave out from under him.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Darkness At Your Door   Darkness At Your Door I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:54 pm

"If I am to be inside, in your condition you should also," he said, leaving a small pause where he was obviously thinking before he said, "Why don't I lead you to my home, you can stay there, and since I am a doctor I can help you heal?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Darkness At Your Door   Darkness At Your Door I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:28 am

Dual thought about it, What if another pony was being stalked by the creature? He'd be no help in the state he was in. This pony was strange but at least he'd offered to help...without him he would most likely die and even though Dual Edge knew death was unavoidable in the end and even though he would not admit it...Death was something even Dual Edge feared.

He looked up at the strange stallion before speaking "Very well since Id be no use to anypony in this state...I shall accept your help." He say struggling to stand. Was it him or was his armor getting heavier with each step? He felt so...tired..
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Darkness At Your Door   Darkness At Your Door I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:01 am

Semethan showed Dual the way, and though it was not far, he could see that Dual was having trouble making it. Soon the duo were in Semethan's living room,

"If you could lay down there while I get some tools," Semethan said, gesturing towards the couch before walking off into a backroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness At Your Door   Darkness At Your Door I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness At Your Door
Page 1 of 1