My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Google Translate game! :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
piefan

piefan

Google Translate game! :D Empty
PostSubject: Google Translate game! :D   Google Translate game! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:45 am

I think this game is popular around most of the Internet. Basically you take a piece of text - since we're a roleplay forum, I think character apps and RP posts would fit best - and put it into Google Translate. Then pick a language and translate. Take the new text, rinse and repeat a few times before turning it back to English and posting it here.

Here's something that happened with Leafy's personality :D Put it through Spanish > Malay > Japanese.

"To cover the park, leaving more of seclusion. He is safe for little things, by sending a normal life with a grateful display, you will be able to avoid a fight. He politely talk, it is a rather quiet, simple to believe, but it does not respect the people around him. She ... is a little training often impatient of self control,. Sometimes a strong dollar face to everyone it is normally air, as a result, I too annoying to hold back you."

... Pretty much everything here contradicts her personality.

(Protip: Japanese tends to be the funniest language for this game. I've heard that Chinese is good too, but I'm not sure.)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate game! :D   Google Translate game! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:32 am

O.O Oooh let me try!!

Doodle's original personality:
Kind and caring but very shy once you meet her. Once you get to know her she's always looking for adventure which often times gets her into tricky situations. She gets her brave and courageous heart from her mother. She is always looking for a challenge. She's normally just the happiest go lucky kind of mare, full of energy and life! She often gets overexcited and goes crazy upon meeting some pony new which often scares them.

Google Translated personality:
the type of maintenance, and very shy, but when you meet her. If you know that you always looking for adventure, which often are in difficult situations. It takes courage, the courage and the heart of the mother. They are always looking for a challenge. Usually, only the lucky type of horse, full of energy and life! Usually overexcited and I would like to meet new horses usually scares them.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate game! :D   Google Translate game! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:21 am

I decided to try with three languages, to see which one is the funniest. :) Two are the ones that are said to be funny, and one is my language.

Original:
Yuan is a rather quiet pony. She likes to observe her surroundings, and speak only when she must. Her English is not too good, but she is trying her best to learn the language properly. She likes children, but is shy around adults she doesn't know. If she knows someone better, she becomes rather talkative and sometimes can get into boring details when talking about something. She is always happy to help, and usually acts really mature.

Chinese:
Yuan is a relatively quiet pony. She likes to observe her surroundings, and only when she had to speak. Her English is not very good, but she is trying her best to learn the language properly. She loves kids, but the adults around, she did not know shy. If she knew she would be a little better, she became quite talkative when talking about things sometimes fall into boring details. She was always willing to help, and often acts as a real mature. ((This sounds like Yuan herself is saying this! o.O))

Hungarian:
Yuan is a fairly quiet pony. He likes to observe the environment, and only speak when they have to. His English is not too good, but he tries his best to learn the language properly. She loves kids, but she's shy around adults do not know. If you know someone better, he will be quite talkative and sometimes boring to get into details, if we talk about something else. He is always happy to help, and generally has a really mature.
((He... Now Yuan is both a boy and a girl. o.O))

Japanese:
Ewan is a fairly quiet pony. She likes to talk to observe the surroundings, she only must time. Her English is not a too good, but she has been trying her best to learn the language properly. Child likes her, but she is shy around adults do not know. If you know someone better, she becomes a rather talkative, when you talk about something, she can get boring sometimes detail. She is happy to help all the time, it works was really mature normally. ((Ewan... lol))

Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate game! :D   Google Translate game! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:27 am

Bad translator also works :P

Jessibelle's personality:

Original: Jessi is a shy southerner with a golden heart who loves adventure and camping out in the mountains surrounded by nature. She loves being helpful and trying new things but hates the city life. She is never found without her hat. Even though ponies say she looks odd with curls and a cowpony hat she doesn't pay them any mind and just goes on her way.
Likes:Jessi loves company of every type of personality but she's super shy so making friends is hard. She also loves everything about the country and takes her knowledge with her everywhere she goes. She also likes righting the wrong doings of other ponies.
Dislikes:Ponies who make fun of her southern accent and ponies who think they are all that when they are no different than anypony else. She preaches that being different is a good thing.

Google translated version: Chanel-South-Golden heart love adventure and outdoor activities in the mountains syrup in nature. You like to be useful, to try new things, but hatred, life in an urban environment. They found that, without a hat, although the pony said, it seems strange that curly hair cowpony hat, and they don't worry they are only on their terms. I love it, I love this company for all people, but it is super comfortable, the complexity is different. Love is for all countries to apply their knowledge, regardless of where you go, he just likes to correct his mistake, the actions of other horses. As the pony who ridiculed his attention to the South, and the horse, I think, if you can't do with anypony. He preached that can be good.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate game! :D   Google Translate game! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 9:13 am

^ Translate works in strange ways...

Anyway, here's the personality of another OC, called High Tide:
Original
High Tide is a Canterlotian unicorn, but not one of the terribly arrogant. Although serious when needed, she is always willing to lend a helping hoof to whoever needs one. At times, she can be a pushover, as she has trouble saying no to polite requests. She herself is polite and somewhat formal, the only thing that has rubbed off on her from the attitude of her fellow Canterlot citizens. Tide is seldom afraid to get dirty, as her line of work requires it - or at least getting wet. It's not uncommon that her mane is dripping with seawater. Some look down on her for this, but hey, they also look down on everyone who isn't rich.
Translated
The tide is Canterlotian rhino, but not too overbearing. Despite the seriousness when necessary, it is always ready to provide assistance to those claws and a necessity. Sometimes it can be an easy target because he has difficulty saying no to a polite request. The same is polite and formal to some extent, the only person arrested in attitude among his things Canterlot. Mary rarely afraid to get dirty, as a field of work that require - or at least damp. It is not uncommon for your hair dripping with sea water. Some despise him for this, but hey, as insulting anyone who does not like

... How'd that happen? The first sentence is definitely the best, though: "The tide is Canterlotian rhino."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate game! :D   Google Translate game! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:07 am

I will use a pony I had once registered here!

Original:

Personality: Enchantalu is a very spring loaded pony with tons of energy and happiness which she loves to spread around. Enchantalu is very shy but will warm up to you in a hurry if you are kind. She loves just about everything adventurous and dangerous or thrilling there is out there. You wouldn't find a weirder pony if you tried since she is just about as random as she can get.

Google Translated version:

"Note: Enchantalu many spring horse safe energy, joy and renewal. Enchantalu very uncomfortable, but warm, good people, just like almost all the risk, the risk, and exciting. Find the strange pony, if you're trying to do, if you can."

History:

Original:

History: Enchantalu grew up near the white tail woods and always loved exploring them. One night while she was out she got lost and her parents frantically searched for her for days on end and were about to give up hope until they saw her running for her life back towards the cabin chased by an angry swarm of bees. "Heh, I only asked them nicely for their honey but they didn't want to give me any then got mad at me constantly knocking on their hive." She said with a huge smile then hugged her parents tightly and went to bed.

The very next day there was a knock at her door. When she went to open it an olden pony in a damp grey cloak quickly backed away from the light hissing. "L-lights... P-pleasse." Enchant quickly turned off the lights and the olden pony came out of the shadows once more. "Your destiny awaits, my young filly." The quickly handed her a small pouch then quickly scurried away. "Use this wisely!" Were her fading words as she fled off into the night. Enchant quickly closed the door and placed the small pouch on the table and flipped on the lights. 'What even is this?' Your destiny will be revealed soon! Upon hearing those words come from the small pouch she gasped sharply and took a step back. "O-okay... now I'm scared... u-um..." Her face hardened then she took a step towards the pouch and slowly opened it then suddenly was surrounded by a blue mist that swirled around her and lifted her off the ground. May your destiny make all of Equestria a better place. You will now spread light and love throughout Equestria starting with everyone you meet.

When the voice faded so did the blue mist and she was dropped back onto the ground with a soft clap of her hooves meeting the stone cold floor. "Huh... well that was... something." When she turned around she noticed something on her flank. "Oh my gosh! I got my cutie mark!" A turquoise rose pen drawing out a turquoise smilie face.

Google Translated Version:

"Date: Enchantalu development in white-tailed forest has always loved to learn. One evening, when, after the loss of his parents, who are desperately looking for a couple of days, I hope to see you in the future. To live in a small house, where fishing is bad when a swarm of bees. No, I'm just looking for good but I don't want to tell me, but hate me all the time, to work in the package. With a smile, he said, and hugged her, she fell asleep. The next day, if someone knocks on the door and I opened it, old horse, wet, gray flannel suits and faster support small flute. Light-P -, can be found here. I want to quickly power the light in the area of the horse, under the picture of the news., Destiny waiting for you, young lady, it was in a bag to use on the first page. "Use it well! He stopped, and said to disappear in the night, love the area around the door, put my bag on the table, okay? The movement is coming! When I hear that word, the spirit suddenly took a step back. "All right, all right, now I'm scared...her face hardened, and a little of that position, and you can open now covered with blue mist, and took from one country to another. Maybe it's fate Agriculture and better spreading of the light, baby, is Everything, Georgia, I know. If noise is gone, the blue mist was still soft hooves in the hallway of stone-cold podu. Yes, this is...this is already, but I've seen it in your hands. Oh, my god! It's a good sign! Blue, green, flower, little green smile."

Pfffft!!! Also this works better: http://ackuna.com/badtranslator
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate game! :D   Google Translate game! :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:39 pm

*revives thread*
Using the above, Yandex gives us:
Well, of course, but it's animation, if somepony doesn't mean. You want to continue this tradition, at least, must be destroyed. The staff is not very hard, very hard.

Kind and honest, but a killjoy at times whenever somepony says something illogical. She likes sticking to tradition, at least unless she absolutely must break it. When on a job, she is very strict and serious.

seriously WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate game! :D   Google Translate game! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Original:
High Tide is a Canterlotian unicorn, but not one of the terribly arrogant. Although serious when needed, she is always willing to lend a helping hoof to whoever needs one. At times, she can be a pushover, as she has trouble saying no to polite requests. She herself is polite and somewhat formal, the only thing that has rubbed off on her from the attitude of her fellow Canterlot citizens. Tide is seldom afraid to get dirty, as her line of work requires it - or at least getting wet. It's not uncommon that her mane is dripping with seawater. Some look down on her for this, but hey, they also look down on everyone who isn't rich.

Google Translated(German):
High Tide is a Canterlotian Unicorn, but not one of the terribly arrogant. Although serious when necessary, it is always ready to lend a helping hoof to whom you have to borrow. Sometimes it can be a breeze because it has trouble, polite requests to say no. She herself is polite and somewhat formal, the only thing that has rubbed on them on the setting of their country Canterlot citizens. Tide rarely afraid to get dirty, as their line of work it requires - or at least not wet. It is not uncommon that their mane is dripping with seawater. Some look to her for this, but hey, they look down on anyone who is rich.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Google translate to english   Google Translate game! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:44 pm

(ALL LYRIC CREDIT GOES TO WHEELJACK2K)
Battle German Lyrics:

Man sagt, ihr wollt euch profilieren
und seid euch einig stets dabei.
Wir würden gern was ausprobieren
und machen etwas das ist neu.

Einigkeit ist eine Last,
wir wollen höher fliegen.
Besser zeigst du, was du hast.
Willst du verlieren oder siegen?

Wir und ihr, ihr und wir,
wer besser ist, wird man sehen.
Denn man ist nicht gern einer von vielen.
Ein Wettbewerb muss es sein! Was spricht dagegen?
Befürchtet ihr, ihr seid uns unterlegen?

Wer ein Star ist, muss es zeigen,
denn nur dann steigt er hinauf.
Wer Rücksicht nimmt, hat schon verloren.
Sie hält dich beim Erfolg nur auf.

Jeder will ihn gewinnen,
den großen Wettstreit unserer beiden Bands.
Wer hier dabei ist, kann nicht entrinnen.
Wir werden siegen in dem Wettstreit unserer beiden Bands.

Wettstreit!
Ich könnte du sein.
Wettstreit!
Ha! Von mir aus.
Wettstreit!
Ich will das unbedingt!
Wettstreit!
Nicht, wenn ich es zuerst haben kann!

Wir und ihr, ihr und wir,
wer besser ist, wird man sehen.
Denn man ist nicht gern einer von vielen.
Ein Wettbewerb muss es sein! Was spricht dagegen?
Wir sind ganz vorn und niemals unterlegen!

Jeder will ihn gewinnen,
den großen Wettstreit unserer beiden Bands.
Wer hier dabei ist, kann nicht entrinnen.
Wir werden siegen in dem Wettstreit unserer beiden Bands.

My Google translated:

They say, you want to distinguish yourself
and are agreed always.
We would like to try what
and do something that is new.

Unity is a load,
we want to fly higher.
Better you show what you've got.
Want to lose or win?

We and you, and we,
who is better, we will see.
Because it is not like one of many.
A competition must be it! What speaks against it?
You fear, you are inferior to us?

Who is a star, it needs to show
because only then he ascends.
Who takes into consideration, has already lost.
It keeps you on the success only.

Everyone wants to win it,
the great rivalry between our two bands.
Who is here, can not escape.
We will win in the competition two of our bands.

Competition!
I could be you.
Competition!
Ha! According to me.
Competition!
I want absolutely!
Competition!
Not if I can first have it!

We and you, and we,
who is better, we will see.
Because it is not like one of many.
A competition must be it! What speaks against it?
They have the very front and never!

Everyone wants to win it,
the great rivalry between our two bands.
Who is here, can not escape.
We will win in the competition two of our bands.

That's so not right... XD

"My past is not my today, so shut up about it." ~Pink Mist(a different OC)

OC- Starflower
Ponysona- EcstaticEevee
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Squadala

Squadala

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate game! :D   Google Translate game! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 12:16 pm

I know this thread is old, but it seemed fun, so I thought I would give it a try cx

Moondust's personality, original:
Moondust is an investigator. She is curious as can be about nearly anything, but what spikes her interest the most is myths and legends. She knows most of those 'old pony tales' are actually true, and she is interested in learning about them. Though she isn't much into reading those dusty old books, she is more into the adventure part of it. She will go and find clues about these legends to prove their existence, then record her findings. As a matter of fact she makes a living off of this, it is her occupation, best of all she enjoys doing it. Though she keeps most of this secretive unless someone is willing to trade her bits for information on her findings. She doesn't have much of a social life and likes to work alone. She mostly tries to ignore other ponies and views company as nothing more than a distraction from getting her work done. She is pretty good at what she does, though sometimes will act before thinking, often getting herself into dangerous situations.

Moondust is a skilled flyer. No, she is not the fastest, but is gentle. When airborne she is able to fly through the sky without a sound, and is good at avoiding obstacles and doing tricks in the air. She has an overall quiet nature and is able to maintain that silence through dangerous situations, helping her with escaping without being noticed. She much prefers not to talk to other ponies unless it is necessary, and may even come across as shy. Though in reality she could care less about other ponies opinions of her, she decides not to talk much because she finds it pointless most of the time.

When she does talk to other ponies, she may often appear full of herself. She is proud of what she does, and what she has accomplished, and when she has to talk to other ponies she likes to brag.

Google Translated Version:
Moondust is a researcher. She herself, were curious about all things, but the things that are peaks interest to many of myths and legends. They know that most of the "old pony tales to be engaged and learn. Although I would not think much to read those dusty old books, which is in the part of the adventure. Fortified willing to stand to prove the existence of these stories accepts the findings. With regard to the fact that the survivors of his office, most of all love to do. Even if he keeps quiet about this, but perhaps it is willing to negotiate its findings known. It does not have much of a social life is usually so much work at all. And I got more work than the rest of the pain of seeming illusion disturbs most people try to stop the ponies. For what was the best, but sometimes the act of sensing, often in danger.

Moondust is an experienced pilot. But that is not to men to fast, but soft. Once airborne, it can be to fly through the air and avoid the obstacles to the tricks of a trumpet and to do good through the air. Lastly, it has in the quiet of the nature, the dangers of silence, in order to be be able to retain, even if they do without being noticed. She was rather something else is to speak with the ponies, if not necessary, or that meet the verecundus. But in truth he thinks he is not to be giving less, for an elephant with other reviews that they talk is vain for more frequent occurrence.

If they did not speak more often then passed to the ponies. They love to brag when he had to speak, this is proved both that the cobs, which does not swell to other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate game! :D   Google Translate game! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google Translate game! :D
Page 1 of 1