My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Met

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zinak

Met Empty
PostSubject: Met   Met I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:05 am

Met
He appears a lot like what the chunks of Zinak would appear as, except chunks of metal and chunks of flesh he is an entire chrome covered metallic pony.
Gender: Considered male, although doesn't technically have one.
Species: Pony technically
Mane: metallic and standard to go along his head and neck, nothing fluffy or big just an average appearance of a mane.
Tail: A slick collected metallic tail.
Eyes: Dark grey
Body: Slightly lean,
Cutie Mark: Doesn't exist yet.
Age (Baby,adult): adult
Personality: Very smart, and obedient, also is willing to help, but repeat times can make him appear unhappy to repeat himself.
Dislikes: Is not known
History: He was created by Zinak from a mixture of ore's metals and the electronic form of plasma. He keeps a lot of the tools and resources within him, not needing anything else. He obeys his master keeping records of all things and being the assistant to many of things. He doesn't mind how or what he is, but there does appear to be odd quirks with him every now and then.

(refers to Zinak as my first pony oc. this was just sorta made cause it works with Zinak's story. so i will refer to the rest to that profile. thanks)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Met Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met   Met I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:07 am

HI and welcome to the forum! I'm your friendly neighborhood moderator, Doodle Bug!

This looks awesome but before we can accept it, it looks like it isn't quite long enough, you are missing the rp segment, half metallic ponies aren't allowed unless you meant it looks really shiny, almost like metal, (I apologize ^_^') and the electronics of that time aren't as advanced in pony times (as seen in the show). Also, the Pony species section means: Nonstandard, Unicorn, Peg, earth. But with the creation of your first OC, you need special permission to create a nonstandard. :/

I'd love to see this Character though! (the picture is optional but it'd be interesting)
Back to top Go down
zinak

Met Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met   Met I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:56 am

This technically would be my 2nd oc, but sure no problem i'll avoid using a mechanical being.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Met Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met   Met I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:33 am

Awesome, but it is still kind of exceeding this rule:
The rules wrote:
3. OCs will not be approved if their characterization does not follow a rational scheme. Ponies do not have special abilities extending beyond racial attributes. Ponies are only as stylistically modern as the Equestrian setting permits. Ordinary ponies do not live in or originate from the Everfree forest. For a list of regions and their corresponding themes, refer to |this topic|.
4. OCs will not be approved if their role in Equestrian society is exaggerated beyond reason. Ponies may not have royal statuses, special elements, or other attributes that center society around the single character.

While they can still be individualized, they can't be over the top. ^_^'
You're still missing the role-play segment which individualizes your character's reactions so we can learn how they work. The word at the bottom is also missing which lets us know you've read the rules and there isn't enough info in the history, and personality. We also do need the likes and dislikes because it tells us more about who the character is so we know which oc would work better with this one. ^_^ I hope that sums it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Met Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met   Met I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Met
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations-
Jump to: