My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:39 pm

"Eep," Upper squeaked as she dodged Candles attempt." p-p-please, l-l-l-eave, p-p-lease," she barely said, as her nervous reaction started to subside.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:48 pm

Candle sighed and nodded, giving an encouraging smile. "Alright, If you wana hang out sometime I'm kinda easy to find. Frozen has my number." Slipping away she headed off to the almost empty table of Lantern Light and Ink Stain, and began chatting with them.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:23 am

"Candy!" Frozen calls as he walks after her and sits with her. "Why are you so shy? We are trying to be friendly." DJay says, taking a bite out of the muffin.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 1:25 pm

" I-I-I d-d-don't kn-n-now" Upper replied, "I-I-I j-j-just alw-ways h-have."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 2:58 pm

Switchblade sat down next to DJay "Nothing wrong with being shy, at least she's trying to socialize." he said, obviously completely recovered after his breathing problem, he put his hands behind his head in a casual manor "The name's Switchblade." he said to Upper, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:01 pm

Candy smiled at Frozen as he approached her normal table, Lantern giving him a look of 'don't mess with her or I'll get my knife. Ink, just ate calmly.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:00 pm

Frozen looked at Lantern with a warm gaze. "Wouldn't dream of it!" He said. "Oh but one thing." He said then leaned over and planted a kiss on Candle's lips then pulled back with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Candle, not really knowing how to react simply giggled and smiled. Lantern Light, however, clenched his fork tightly before calming himself slightly. He did not know this stranger kissing his cousin, but she seemed okay with it, so he forced himself to bide. Ink simply continued whatever she's been doing and payed no heed to it. "Is your table always that chaotic?" Candle asked, turning to Frozen
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:36 am

"Yes, it is. Probably because it's filled with chaotic people. Oh dangit, they're playing truth or dare.------ NO dangit DJay don't!" He said and DJay was on the table where the others sat. "I am DJay! Bow down to me or feel my wrath!" She yelled and Frozen saw MArcan and Sky laughing. He chuckled. "Idiots."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:56 am

Upper sighed, seeing the attention was off of her, and she could go back to being alone, but their was a voice in the back of her head, nagging at her, asking her why she was always like this.

"H-h-hey, u-uh, c-c-can I j-join?" She asked the group, who were playing truth or dare from what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:21 pm

Candy smirked. "Should we join in?"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:41 pm

"Yeah sure! Turns out, it's my turn to ask. SO, truth or dare--Uppy." DJay said as she sat down with a mischievous grin.// "I thought you wouldn't ask!" Frozen said and grabbed her hand. He also hooked his free arm around Lantern's arm and grabbed Ivy's hand. He dragged them over and sat them down. "We are joining this game." Frozen said sitting and he fist bumped Sky as he sat.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:44 pm

"Uhhh-uhh, t-tr-truth?" Upper said a bit meekly.

"Like I said, if Upper joined, I would hop in, so guess I'm in now," Speaker whispered to Djay, not wanting Upper to hear.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:46 pm

Switchblade stood up and moved to the table "Mind if I join in?" he asked politely, standing by the table.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:21 pm

"Yeah sure. Sit down Switchy." DJay said and patted a seat next to her. "Alright, Truth Truth Truth...." DJay said as she thought then she turned to Upper. "Is it true that you you have a crush on- drumroll please!" DJay said and started drumming on the table, Frozen, Marcan, and Sky joining in. "Speaker." She said pointing at Speaker. Sky clung to Speaker and glared at DJay who grinned. "I bet she doesn't." Sky said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:33 pm

The Apploosan Trio (Candle, Ink, and Lantern, as their family was originally from Appleoosa) Laughed and each attempted to participate in their own way. Candle smirking and allowing her eyes to flicker between Speaker and Upper. She was what one might refer to as a shipper, one who creates romance around her without effort, but rarely finds it herself, despite being able to pair almost perfect couples at the bat of an eye. Lantern shrugged off his uneasiness and joined in the the lads, he himself being a fan of mischief, fun, and embarrassment, wether of himself or of others. Lastly Ink simply attempted to sneak back to the table and continue working away on her novel.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:24 am

"N-n-no, I d-don't, t-t-though I-I d-do have a-a c-crush" Upper said, taking a seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:58 pm

"ON who?" DJay ventured and Sky smacked her hand. "You can only ask 1 truth! Anyway Upper, you ask someone." Sky said. "I see you two have a liking to this game." Frozen whispered to Lanter and Candy. "Yeah DJay let her go! One truth only!" Marcan said in a sort of whisper.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:59 pm

"U-uh, o-okay" Upper said, before turning to Candle, "T-truth or D-d-dare?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Candle contemplated this most heavy of questions. Which would be worse? Smirking a mixhevious look sparked in her eyes as she answered confidently. "Dare."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:11 pm

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!" Sky said loudly. DJay laughed and looked at Upper quizzically. "Whatcha gonna say?" Frozen snickered and leaned into the table.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:04 am

"W-well, I-I d-dare y-you t-to," Upper hesitated a moment before coming up with a evil dare, even though she has no grudge against Candle, "I dare you to confess your 'love' to the cafeteria ladies"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Switchblade narrowly avoided laughing, he was amazed that such a student could think of something like that, especially to someone with a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:10 pm

Candle laughed and smirked. "Far too simple, easily done." Smiling, she slid from her seat, crafted a flower from a napkin with a twist of her hand, and strode up to the counter. Being already melodramatic, energetic, and a close friend of professional actress Curtain Glow, (cough secret identity cough), she easily faked a blush as the Cafeteria ladies looked upon her, asking what she desired. "I.. Oh.. Oh... I cannot withhold it any longer. I knew it from the first time you asked me if I wanted fruit or milk. The only insecurity withholding me now is that I cannot decide who I love more! The dashing and youthful Mrs. Smith, or the beautiful and radiant clerk! Please, take this single rose in recognition of my love, and let my heart fear no more!" By the end of this speech, Candle was kneeling, holding the 'rose' with adoring eyes and a slightly bowed head. Her voice having rose in intensity with each syllable, several kids around the cafeteria started laughing snickering.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:53 am

Frozen whooped and patted Upper on the back. "Good one!" He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1   The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath of the Dance: Take 1
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General :: Equestria Girls-
Jump to: