My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. Empty
PostSubject: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:47 am

Stormy pushed open the doors of the bar with a grin as he saw all the ponies doing there various things and few looking up with a mild interest at the pony who wasn't a regular. Stormy would make eye contact with them and smile, which made them dart back to whatever they were doing before hand. What grabbed there eyes wasn't Stormy himself, it was this strange little chest covered in thirsty seaweed and dried mud.

Stormy had dragged this thing out of Lope lake a few days ago and sense then has been acting like a madpony to find the key, however his searches were futile. Couldn't pry it open with magic and no lock smith could find a key to fit it. It's serest nature drew Stormy in with reckless abandon as he hoped it was what he thought it was. He set it next to him on the corner, putting ten napkins under it before hand. He calmly sat at the bar as he listened to the noise of the place.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Golden was sitting near the door and noticed an earth pony come in, bringing in with him a small chest. But the fact that he made eye contact with each pony in the tavern and finishing it off with a smile was enough to tell Golden that this pony was surly friendly, maybe if he asked kindly the earth Pony would tell him why he was carrying this chest around with him. Goldens curiosity and imagination was driving him with all the thought of where the chest came from, how old it was and why it is the pony had it.

Slowly Golden rose from his table, walked over to the bar and ordered two drinks before walking over to the table that housed the earth pony and his chest.

"I'll make you a deal." Golden Began. "I'll trade one of these drinks for the story that comes with that chest" Golden looked up at the earth pony sitting in front of him, giving him a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:43 pm

Stormy took the drink and downed it down, leaving a contorted face as he tasted the drink. "I use to try drinking them slowly, but they taste so bad. So I just down them, but it dos tear me up though." He remained looking at the counter for a moment before he grew a grin over his face and his happy mood seem to return. "As for your deal I gladly accept, but before we go into such things allow me to first and foremost introduce myself." He touches his hoof to his chest with a grin painted on his face.

"My name is Stormy Hugeheart, it is a absolute and complete pleasure to meet you." He said with a whimsical tone and twinkle in his eyes. He meant ever word of it too. He did so enjoy when ponies had interesting ways to introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Golden cocked his head slightly in surprise as the earth pony in front of him downed his entire drink in one go. Gathering his wits, he promptly sat down opposite the earth pony, before turning his attention towards him.

"My name is Stormy Hugeheart, it is a absolute and complete pleasure to meet you."

"And its a pleasure to meet you too." Golden said, Hugehearts cheerfulness easily rubbing off on Golden. "I'm Golden Bolt, but you can call me Golden, or Bolt. Which ever you prefer." Golden said while smiling. "So, about that chest..." Golden said while pointing one hoof at the slightly gummy chest that sat next to Hugehearts.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Stormy turned to the chest then back to you with a grin. "You must really want to about huh? Also Golden Bolt is quite a name. Very Equestrian!" He slams his hoof on the table. "AHAHHAahahahaaha. I'm certain there is a story I have with a Golden Bolt, not the name but a golden bolt of lightning. ANyway I'm getting off track." He slides the chest over so you could have a better look.

"Once there was a Unicorn of incredible talent in magic and wished only for one thing sense she was young. It was to fly. Most Ponies dreamed of flying when they were young, but only she actually tried to make it so/ She then created a peal, the gem of the ocean. Which all live came from. The pearl would grant you the power to sprout wings and fly!" He raised in this hooves in the air with a excited tone. "I followed the story to see if it was true and it led me to this chest. Also that Story was the short version. I'd be delighted to tell you the whole one word for word."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:54 pm

"I followed the story to see if it was true and it led me to this chest. Also that Story was the short version. I'd be delighted to tell you the whole one word for word."

Golden listened, laughed and drank with large smile plastered on his face, how could you not enjoy listening to such a happy pony who seemed to have such great stories to tell.

"Wow... Thats a pretty interesting story and I would love to hear the longer version, but at a later time if you will." Golden said while smiling sheepishly. "A pearl that could grant its user flight..." Golden began mumbling to himself. While having a sudden interest in the way his forehoofs looked before snapping his head back to Hugeheart with a grin on his face.

"As you can see, I already have the ability of flight." Golden said while unfurling his giant wings on his back slightly so that Hugeheart could see them with a quick glance. "So I would have no need for such an artifact, but you on the other hand are a hard working and extremely joyful earth pony. Have you always secretly wanted to be able to fly up in Celestias great blue sky?" Golden asked while cocking his head slightly to one side an eager smile on his face. His question was from his heart and his curiosity genuine. He really wanted to know if Hugeheart was desperate to fly or not, because in his heart he knew that he would do everything in his power to help Hugeheart to achieve that. Even if it meant dragging him around the clouds by his shoulders. Golden had no idea why, but he felt that he owed Hugeheart some happiness in return for so easily sharing his happines with Golden.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Stormy would of liked the power to fly, not that it was a particular dream of his to do so. Though there were many who had such dreams, a lot fo earth ponies would like the idea of flying. Being bound to the earth would make one want to sail through the air, free as a bird as the expression goes. Stormy however was more of hoarder of magic items and adventure. Do this he never stayed in one place long. Once he found the key to this chest he would be leaving Ponyville.

This colt however to quite friendly and genuine in how he spoke and held himself. He generally seemed interested in it. "No it's not a real dream of mine, but it would be certainly interesting to be able to."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:29 pm

"No it's not a real dream of mine, but it would be certainly interesting to be able to."

Golden smile suddenly dropped, as he lowered his head slightly.

"So whats your plan then? Are you going to sell the pearl to another pony?"

Golden was saddened by the thought that such a gift would only be used by one pony. It was a gift that should be spread among the population of Equstria, helping those who could no longer walk, or fly on their own accord.

"You are going to show this to the world if it is the pearl correct?"

Golden asked, his eyes filled with concern.

Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Stormy closed his left eye with strange look. He hadn't ever thought of benefits to everypony that magic pearl could actually have to help others. Stormy grew a twinkle in his eyes as his passion to find it was reborn. He had only thought of the adventure and the magic. He hadn't even thought of the nice things that could be done to help others. Such a wonderful day today indeed! He finds the chest he had been looking for, meets a delightful individual and now he had a much less selfish reason to find it. How joyous a day it was!

"I can't say that I even thought of it that angle, but your words have opened my eyes to such a idea. It would be wonderful to see something I find help others in such a profound way."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:46 pm

"I can't say that I even thought of it that angle, but your words have opened my eyes to such a idea. It would be wonderful to see something I find help others in such a profound way."

Goldens smile could have lit up a dark cave after hearing Hugehearts words. Imagine that, ponies with disabilities now achieving the gift of flight, or earth ponies who've always wanted to fly. It was all there, right inside this chest and Golden had to find out if the tale really was true.

"You don't know how happy that makes me." Golden said senserity flashing in his eyes "So how do we open this sucker up?" Continued Golden with a slight devilish grin as he eyed the chest. "I could drop it from the sky, or do you think that could damage the pearl?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Stormy looked over to the chest and thought about it for a couple moments as he considered if dropping from really high would break it. He also took into account the fact it could damage the pearl or make it go flying. Stormy did like the colt's attitude on trying to crack it open and he seem to be pretty happy that Stormy had noble plans for the pearl now. Though there were a few things that he decided to keep to himself. Wouldn't want to poke holes in such a good idea.

"More then likely it won't break open, it has lived under the water for a long time which should of weakened it, but as you clearly see the chest is fine. Also we could hurt the pearl if we act to rash." He turns back to you with a grin. "However breaking it won't be needed." He points at the key hole. "I'll just need to find the key."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:12 am

"More then likely it won't break open, it has lived under the water for a long time which should of weakened it, but as you clearly see the chest is fine. Also we could hurt the pearl if we act to rash."

"Ahh, you make a very point there."

Golden said as he nodded his head. Hugeheart spoke a lot of sense. Golden was glad he was such a level headed pony. Actually getting this pearl might be possible with a pony such as he around

"I'll just need to find the key."

Golden was intrigued by this, inside this chest lay an amazing artifact and the only thing that was needed to access it was a simple key. But Golden felt that there was a catch to such a seemingly simple task.

"Great! So, do you know where the key is hidden? I'm sure theres a legend about it hiding behind some dragon in his cave right?"

Golden said while chuckling, these kinds of stories always had dramatic twits such as a key item being hidden in an unreachable place. It made Golden laugh the more he thought about it. Here he was, being part of one of those stories and he couldn't be more excited.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Stormy laughed a jolly laugh as he thought how nice it would be if it was that simple. "Ahahahaahahaha, it would be nice if the key was behind a dragon. Sadly the location is vague, but I have a inkling it could be in the Everfree forest." Stormy had done a lot of looking up and studying about old river beds and one's that lead to the ocean. Stories about ponies flying and the magical activities that have been going on in Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:08 pm

"Ahahahaahahaha, it would be nice if the key was behind a dragon. Sadly the location is vague, but I have a inkling it could be in the Everfree forest."

It was at this point that shivers were sent down Goldens spine.

"The EverFree Forest?"

Golden took a deep breath before continuing.

"Well if you think the key is in there, then we should go look for it! Its just the forest is strange. Its not like the rest of Equstria. For starters the weather is uncontrollable. What I mean by that is that we weather ponies are physically unable to change the weather over the forest. It all forms naturally and we have no idea how. Secondly, the forest is really big! How are we meant to find a small key in such a big place?

It was obvious that Golden was a bit scared at the thought of entering the Everfree Forest, but if finding the key called for such an event, then he go through with it. Plus he had Hugeheart to help guide him through the forest.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Stormy grew that passionate twinkle in his eyes as you described the forest and waited for you to finish. He had hear similar tales from others in the town. Many said to stay away and with good reason, but places like that always drew Stormy in and it ate at him till he explored them. He loved the idea of visiting place untamed by ponies. Did wild rain taste different from pony made rain? Also he had heard they were home to magic items of the powerful kinds and creatures lost to time. \

"Doesn't that make you what to just look under ever rock till you find it? The unexplored and the places that are dangerous must be looked at by somepony. Or the whole pony race wold of moved out from the old lands to here."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:53 pm

"Doesn't that make you what to just look under ever rock till you find it? The unexplored and the places that are dangerous must be looked at by somepony. Or the whole pony race wold of moved out from the old lands to here."

Golden nodded, even though he didn't want to.

"Again, you make a very good point Hugeheart."

Golden sighed, Hugeheart was right and Golden knew it. Deep down he was kind of excited to go into the Everfree forest, but he was also still very scared.

"Well then, where in the Everfree Forest would you suggest we start?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Stormy raised eyebrow at the colt. Did he just suggest that they would go to the forest this very instant? How ambitious of a soul he was, Stormy gave him credit for how reasonable he was. Sadly Stormy would have to disappoint him. "I fear that I can't go to the forest today my good fellow, but if you like when I do find the key I'll meet you some place and we can test it out! What days are you free this week?"
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:13 pm

"I fear that I can't go to the forest today my good fellow, but if you like when I do find the key I'll meet you some place and we can test it out! What days are you free this week?"

Golden's smile dropped momentarily before being pasted back on his muzzle.

"Mornings I'm busy setting up the weather, but in the afternoons I'm always free. Luckily I'm station to work here in Ponyville for another week or so, but I can easily ask to be put in charge of this towns weather for a while so that I can stay for longer."

Golden said, his smile still on his muzzle. He was rather excited for this treasure hunt.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Stormy took in the information and marked he would indeed start his trip at night so he could sleep in the morning and meet you by the afternoon. He was sure to bring his new friend the pearl once he found it.

"So you work for the weather company..What is your duty? Rainstorms or what?"
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:49 pm

"So you work for the weather company..What is your duty? Rainstorms or what?"

"Yep! I'm a weather pegasia, I'm meant to keep the skies clear over Ponyville for a few days. But most times I create thunderstorms. We get to choose what kind of weather we want to work with so each pegasia always gets to do what they like best. Its a really cool job.

Golden paused for a second in thought, before asking Hugeheart something

"If you don't mind me asking. What exactly do you do for a living?"

Golden punctuated his question with a wide yawn.

"Oh... Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:54 am

Stormy closed his left eye as he listened to Golden's profession. He had met many pegasus and they all seem to have there hoof in something related to weather or sports. There were of course huge exceptions to that, but no need to mash the potatoes.

Stormy then grew a grin when he asked what he did for a living. "Well I'm a travelling Storyteller and if that doesn't feed me I have a few other skills to fall back on if need be. First and foremost I'm a Storyteller though." He grinned as he had pride in his tone. He was passionate about stories.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:12 am

"Well I'm a travelling Storyteller and if that doesn't feed me I have a few other skills to fall back on if need be. First and foremost I'm a Storyteller though."

Golden chuckled. Intruiged by Hugehearts passion as he discribed his profession.

"Well mind telling me one of your stories before I head off? Its getting late and I have to be up early tomorrow.

Said Golden as he eyes slowly became droopy.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Stormy seem to grow a even bigger grin as he turned to face you, putting on his entertaining face before you as his mind looked through the his archives of stories. "What sort of story would you like to hear? A love story? A adventure? What would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:24 am

"What sort of story would you like to hear? A love story? A adventure? What would you like?"

Golden chuckled, he always liked a good story.

"I'm a bit of a softy, how about a love story?"

Said Golden as he felt him self blush ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:19 am

Stormy's voice changed as it gained a tone to it. The tone that seem to melt the world around you, leaving you to see only yourself and Stormy. His voice was enchanting, almost magic as he spoke. "Love. A word stronger then the hardest metal, deeper then the deepest gems mines." He blinked a few moments as he fought not to break into tears at the deep meaning of love. Stormy had felt such feelings only once, but no matter how long he distanced himself from that day he felt it burn in his chest as the word was uttered. He often had trouble telling love stories.

"Once Equestria wasn't a country together. It once was divided among warlords and the races of Ponies. They had learned to live together in peace, but still held firm to their lands. Two of the most powerful of the Pegasus clans wished to have their children marry to bring together their countries to become the power in Equestria. For it was said some Princesses to the east were slowly gaining strength and influence. They had heard they wished to bring Equestria under one flag. They saw this threat and decided they would need to stand together in case this became truth." He grinned as he thought of what life must of been back then in that time. The unrest would of maybe him a rich Storyteller. Though it was a sad thought one could make money on another's dire affairs. "The princesses however was a strange one. She refused to marry the colt of the other clan to seal a alliance. So she ran away." He grinned at the thought of her stealing into the night, leaving her fancy life foe her ideals. She would of be interesting to meet.

"She ran for days to escape her father's colts and found herself in the lands to the south where she hid herself for a week till she ran out of money and was forced to steal a apple, which not being a skilled thief she was cuaght. As they dragged her to the jail a colt by the name of Cultured Bloom, was trotting with his flight brothers when he gazed upon a filly of beauty being dragged by a guard. He demanded her release into his care and from there he took her to his cloud castle." You could see the busy streets and filly as she tried to reach for the apple and the watchful eye of the colt. The smell of food and noise of hooves on dirt.

The var had grown slient as they all were listening now. He paused for a breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next