My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Switchblade nods "It certainly is, nice weather and friendly ponies. Where in Ponyville do you live?" he asked, glancing at the area around them.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:21 pm

"Near hall. Many pony there." Yuan said. "What about you?" she asked, no better question crossing her mind.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:46 pm

Switchblade smiled "I work and live in the cogshop on cobblestreet, do you know where that is?" he asked, to make sure that she understood.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Yuan shook her head. "I can't understand. What's a cogshop?" she asked tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Switchblade shrugged to himself, of course she wouldn't know "It's a forge that also creates mechanical items."
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 5:14 pm

"I can't understand, but not important?" she replied. It seemed to get harder and harder to speak this language with each sentence. Maybe she was getting a little tired... or just couldn't focus on talking anymore.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:30 am

"Okay." Switchblade said, taking a map of Ponyville out and marking where his house was "There you go." he said, handing the map to Yuan.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:30 am

"Oh, I understand! Nice place there?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Switchblade nodded "It's nice in my opinion, you'll have to visit sometime; I don't get many visitors." he said casually "What's your house like?"
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:45 am

"I be happy to visit any time." Yuan said, and maybe she was even smiling a little bit. "I not have house. I have nice room in big house." Yuan said, face becoming expressionless again.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:37 am

"Oh." Switchblade said curiously "So you live with a friend?" he asked, noticing her change in expression.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:21 am

"No no. I pay nice pony to give me room." Yuan replied, then looked around. "You say forest is danger. We should leave? I hear animal." she said, ear twitching in attempt to hear the faint noise better.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:57 am

Switchblade shrugged "we're close to the path, we should be fine." he said calmly "The worst things stay away from the path." he thought about Yuan saying that she had to pay rent "Oh, and if you ever need help with rent, I'll always be happy to lend a few bits"
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Yuan nodded, showing that she understood what he said, then she said: "Oh, rent is fine. I use to be rich family, I can pay rent." She then adds: "Thank you for consider...ing." It was hard for her to remember what she had learnt to say in such situation. She almost forgot the 'ing' from the end of the word. She decided to pay lot of attention to how this pony talked. He seemed to use proper grammar, and long sentences: something that is perfect for learning new words.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:38 pm

Switchblade nodded "You are very much welcome, Yuan. You speak very well for somepony from far away, you know." he said, obviously complimenting her on her language and grammar.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:02 pm

"Oh, you think so? Thank you, nice to hear." Yuan says, smiling a little again.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:21 pm

At that moment, a bush a few metres away from them rustled and the glaring eye of a timberwolf peered through, Switchblade immediately froze and gestured for Yuan to copy "I don't think it sees us yet." he whispered to her "So don't panic". He kept his eyes looking at the creature.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:20 pm

Yuan was facing away from the bush, so she did not see the monster. But she understood something dangerous DID actually appear here, and that she mustn't move. She did not reply in words, she sent a questioning look towards Switchblade instead.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Switchblade did not reply, but rather drew his sword slowly, then the creature looked at him with a snarl, as it went to run at him, he swung his scimitar, conjuring a spear of light to fly from the blade and rip through the creature, sending it's head rolling to his hooves, still very much animate, Switchblade levitated it up and crushed the wood it was made of to dust before turning around to face Yuan "We should probably get moving." he said carefully "Although that one looked alone, there is a chance that it's pack is nearby."
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Yuan looked at Switchblade, and asked: "What is this monster?" Her tone held little fear, she seemed much more curious than scared. "A whole pack? Live here? How dangerous?" She was very excited about finding finding an animal, or monster, she has never seen before. Sh wasn't really about to leave. "You can kill one, true? One pack not that bad! I can help." Yuan rarely spoke this much, but this was a special case... something so amazing it made her talk a lot.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 4:37 pm

Switchblade shook his head "Killing them isn't that easy, I can deal with one timberwolf easily, but the thing which makes them dangerous is that they can rebuild themselves if not completely destroyed, so a pack would give you no time to destroy them and you would be overpowered. Best for us to just get some distance from this area."
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:02 am

"Oh, timberwolf sound very strong. I want to see more timberwolf, but I not want to mess with pack, then." Yuan said, nodding. "Let's go." she added, and started heading off towards the path.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:27 pm

Switchblade nodded "I should probably lead; I know this forest." he said, eyes still scanning around them as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Yuan nodded and followed Switchblade. She jumped a little every time she heard the sound of an animal, or the wind behind her. She was afraid of the monsters lurking around here, but her curiosity still wanted to keep her in the forest. Lost in her thoughts, she barely payed attention to the pony walking in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:22 pm

The pair walked for a while until they reached a clearing, Switchblade stopped in the center of it and looked up at the emerging stars "They must look different in your land. Like they are arranged differently." he said to Yuan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next