My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Probably not the reason one goes to High School.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:17 am

Switchblade turned around, looking at who speaker was talking to, when he saw Samantha, he smiled warmly "Oh, hi, I don't think that response is a correct one to the question my friend asked, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:35 am

Pulling herself up, Samantha fixed her crimson stare at Switchblade. "I'm alright," she said quietly, curtsying, "I was just wondering what those people were doing." She motioned towards Sky and DJ.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:47 pm

Switchblade shrugged "From what I can tell, they are having an argument on whether I am her boyfriend." Switchblade said, gesturing at DJay to show who he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:58 pm

Speaker looked back in his bag, then towards Samantha. "Hey, you havent lost a notebook recently have you?" Speaker asked, trying to get rid of some of the notebooks he found.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 3:24 pm

DJay and Sky turned to Samantha. Sky waved and DJay sorta flicked her hand in acknowledgement. "Switchblade is DJay's boyfriend because only SHE can call him Switchy. Only SHE can hug him, and only SHE can hold him close and tease him." Sky said laughing. DJay balled her fists and ran at Sky. "COME BACK HERE! I BET SPEAKER'S YOUR BOYFRIEND!" She screamed. Sky ran past Samantha then dodged quickly around her running back to Switchblade and jumping on his back. DJay ran past Samantha knocking her backpack down accidentally then fuming as Sky was on Switchblade's back. "That's cause he is." Sky said sticking a teasing tongue out at DJay.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Samantha stood stock still as the girls swooped around her, but it was not enough to prevent upsetting her bag, spilling its contents on the floor. Frowning slightly, she started to gather up the various folders and books that had fallen.

"Haven't lost any recently, no," she replied, putting a garish pink notebook that simply just wasn't her in her bag, "Why do you ask?"

Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:20 am

Switchblade had remained silent during and after DJay's outburst, watching him would prove obvious that he had something on his mind that he was not saying. "Will you go out with me, DJay?" he blurted out suddenly. He wobbled slightly as Sky was on his back.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:08 am

Speaker, taking no note of the chaos that happened around him, answered Samantha, "Somepony, I think the thief that has been breaking into lockers, dropped 5 or 6 notebooks, I've returned two of them" he quickly gestured to Marcan and Switchblade, " So I'm just trying find the owner's of the rest."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:40 pm

DJay stared at Switchblade, her mouth agape. "W- we- um- I uh- uh- YES!" She said then walked over and hugged him. "Ugh it's been to long that I've been waiting for this." She said smiling. "I KNEW IT!" Sky said already of Switchblade's back. She walked over to Speaker and hugged him as she looked at Samantha. "I haven't lost my notebooks yet! Come to think of it........ Nope! My locker has awesome security!" Sky said. Marcan stared awkwardly at the two couples and sighed and sat by the lockers.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:26 am

"A thief that dropped what they were stealing?" Samantha said mildly as she put the last book in her bag, zipping it up tight, "How fortunately careless of them. Wonder why they would do that." Standing upright, she stared impassively at the boy ask the girl out. She had a low opinion on romance in general, particularly young love. Wasn't that what Romeo and Juliet was about? Two hormonal idiots not half as clever as they thought they were offing themselves in the stupidest way? That's what she got from her stolen notes, anyhow. High school crushes and relationships were a complete waste of time.

She turned her head to glance at the athletic Sky boast about her locker's security, tilting her head in curiosity. "'Awesome security'?" she asked, "Why, is there something special in yours?"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:45 am

"Yes but I don't tell. Hint, I LOVE lasers." Sky said with a goofy grin. "Speaker did you hear Switchblade? HE ASKED DJAY OUT!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!" Sky said squealing.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:44 pm

"Well guess we got another couple around, " Speaker said before turning to Switch. " And you have fun Switch,"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 6:25 pm

"What are you implying when you say 'fun', Speaker?" Switchblade asked sarcastically before raising at Sky "Did I tell you my full name?"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 7:44 pm

"I think it's implied... Plus I think I've heard it. Maybe Speaker said it." Sky said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:39 pm

Well, with a challenge like that, Samantha was now sorely tempted to try to break into this girl's locker. She hadn't bothered before, for Sky hadn't really been impressive academically to bother stealing notes from, but the fact that something was worth securing interested the thief greatly.

The thought of what could be a fun exercise brought a seldom smile to her face. Samatha's smiling face was tragic in its rarity; it was far cuter than her normal blank expression, which quickly regained control of her features.

"Switchblade is a rather strange name though," she wondered out aloud.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:11 am

Switchblade looked up at Samantha "Nothing too strange about it, it describes me; calm and collected when the blade is hidden, but brutal and sharp when the blade is drawn." he explained. He looked at Sky and DJay "Now is probably a good time to ask what you do for work; I've never asked you girls before."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:50 am

"Work?" They said at the same time. "I told you, I don't work, I wander." DJay said. "I don't really have a job... oh right I work at the cafe down the street! Where do you work? I know Speaker's a DJay already." Sky said.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:51 am

It was a bad habit.

"You know..."

Worse than her kleptomaniac tendencies, or her dismissal of authority figures.

"...there are two types of person that describe themselves as a weapon..."

It was her adoptive mother's fault, really.

"...tryhard edgelords that are not worth getting to know..."

She always tried to needle people for her own amusement.

"...and those too dangerous to know."

Intertwining her fingers in front of her smirk, Samantha tilted her head at Switchblade.

"Which one are you, I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:49 pm

DJay and Sky looked at Samantha with a weird face. Marcan also looked at her with a confused gaze and slowly started scooting away.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:24 am

Switchblade looked at Samantha with interest, when he answered his voice was cold, calm and collected "You know, there's only one type of person who asks questions like that. Do you know what kind of person that is?" he asked, his voice to the point that emotion was hidden behind a wall of bitterness that would frighten most people.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:21 am

DJay walked over to Switchblade and looked up at him. 'I've never seen him like this...' She thought. Sky walked over to Speaker and leapt onto his back. "What's going on...." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:16 am

Samantha crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "The type of person that has her curiosity piqued when a seemingly model high school student not only names himself after a weapon, but defines himself as a weapon as well."

She grinned, baring her teeth. "Or the type that has no regard whatsoever for their personal well-being. Either works."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:32 pm

" I have no clue," Speaker whispered back, " maybe he suspects something, she was very interested in your locker security.." Speaker's thoughts started to wander.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:27 pm

"You're right..... she was." Sky said.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Switchblade's mind was occupied, his memory jetted back to seeing a young child with a garish pink notebook smiling before shoving it in her locker, a few weeks later her locker was broken into, he then remembered the glimpse of the same notebook in Samantha's possession, he glared at the bag and comments slyly "Nice pink notebook you had back there, it seemed awfully familiar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Probably not the reason one goes to High School.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next