My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The next prophecy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 7:08 pm

Blown Speaker was walking around camp, trying to take in what just happened. Just yesterday he was a normal pony who had a normal life and a normal job, but then he found a strange creature that called itself a satyr, and it said that he was the son of a god. Speaker didn't believe one word of it, until the saytr dragged him here. All around he saw other ponies who were appearently the children of the gods, still he had difficulty believing it, until he was claimed, it happened after some pony from the Hermes cabin gave him a tour and said he would stay there until he was claimed, then, almost on cue, the sign of Apollo apeared above his head.

He was mid-thought when he accidently ended up inbetween two ponies who were training, inturrupting the sparring setion and have two swords at his throat.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Bediepew

Bediepew

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:04 am

Jet grins as Blown Speaker was held up. "Hey there new camper. Stuck in a sharp situation I see. Need some help?"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:08 pm

Sky Ride trotted over to Jet, her bow strung over her back, with a quiver full of arrows under it. "New Camper? Hey, I'm Sky Ride. Call me Sky. This is my cousin Frozen Flame. Call him Frozen." SkyRide said. Frozen Flame, almost as if on cue, trotted over. "Yo." He said waving a hoof. "Jet ,after you help the new camper, wanna spar?" Frozen said with a grin. "I'm sure imma win this time." He said.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Bediepew

Bediepew

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:40 pm

"Sky's mother is Artemis and Frozen's father is Poseidon. I almost forgot I am Jet one of your new cabin mates." He turns to Frozen "Sure I will take you up on the offer."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:10 am

"Well, nice to meet you all, but if you guys dont mind, I'll continue my walk now," Speaker said, knowing that they probably wouldn't let him.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:55 am

Nikki was young. She knew that. Most of the campers these days were fifteen, sixteen, all the way up into their twenties, even. At thirteen, she was at a considerable disadvantage for most of the activities that the other demigods loved attempting. And she was okay with that.

With a particularly unique and powerful Special Talent and exemplary bloodlines, she was easily capable of being one of the most powerful campers in the world. That also made her horribly dangerous, especially since she was, in fact, just barely a teenager. There was also her Little Red Problem, and the fact that her Dad was a horribly unhelpful meanie who hadn't answered her prayers about fixing said problem.

However, she was lonely. Loneliness was horrible. She missed her friends back home. She missed her mummy. She missed her daddy (and no matter what Hades said, Brawny was the father who had raised her, and no one else would take the green earth-pony's place in her heart as her dad).

The young mare watched the campers interact from the leaves of a tree; ice blue eyes followed their every move with fascination. She absentmindedly drove her sword into the tree, boring a hole into the trunk and inviting the shadows to take root in her little safe haven.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:46 pm

"Oh no you don't. If you leave your dead meat bud. There are things out there that want to kill you, and by the way, Jet is your half-brother incase you had no knowing. I think I'm your cousin and Frozen is your uncle. I worked out the bloodlines for mostly everyone here already. Either, cousin, half sibling, uncle, or aunt." Sky said grinning with happiness. "Let's go Jet! Sky can deal with the noob." Frozen said turning to go.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Jet nods and says "See ya noob." He turns to walk off with Frozen "So anything new Frozen?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:33 pm

"Does it seem a bit darker to you guys?" Speaker asked, noticing a change of light that seemed to come from a tree.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Suddenly having attention turned to her where she had attempted, and failed, to hide in the tree was enough to startle Nikki into tumbling to the ground. She let out a cry of surprise before crashing into the ground with a thud.

Her eyes went wide and glassy as the air was knocked out of her lungs. She coughed and sputtered, attempting to gulp in enough oxygen to bring her back to normal. Her eyes flashed red with anger and fear as the shadows refused to leave their hiding places and come help her where she had tumbled out into the open. Her irises settled back into their natural ice blue when she realised that she was grateful for at least that.

Nikki was horribly worried that bad things would happen to her if it was discovered that one of her parents was one of the Big Three, and the most disagreeable and despised of them all. She hadn't known her father before she had been carted off to Camp Half-Blood by her frantic parents and a strange pony with goat legs (which she had later learned was a satyr), and when she had been claimed by Hades, she was lucky enough to have been hiding in the woods, seeking solace in the shadows and the dark. Therefore, she was still living in the crowded Hermes cabin, and though sometimes she wished she could leave for the as-far-as-she-knew-empty and dark cabin on the outside of the ring, she knew her best chances at fitting in would be to pretend she was unclaimed until she was old enough to properly defend herself. Until then...

But now, her chances were compromised. Somepony had seen her. She formulated a good lie in her head as she waited for the ponies to investigate her prone body at the base of the tree.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:23 pm

"Yo! Never seen you around before! Are you new? I swear your darkness, I've seen it before...... WAIT! You must be Frozen's half sister! Daughter of Hades right? I heard that Hades descendants could create such darkness! I'm Sky incase you didn't hear from your snooping tree. This is the noob, Speaker." Sky said friendly like.

"Yep, I FINALLY mastered the water bow. I bet I can beat you now." Frozen said grabbing Jet around the neck and giving him a playful boogie.

(Are we humans or still ponies in this.....?)
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:31 pm

(Ponies)
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:01 am

(K thanks)
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Jet grins "Sure you could beat me..... If you could master using water all together." He starts to hum 'Nightmare night' by Wooden toaster
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:18 pm

"Sup?" he said to the pony that had fallen from the tree, and then turned to Sky " and could you stop calling me a noob."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Nikki froze like a wax statue of herself when the pony guessed correctly. She scrambled for a lie, but thought of something a little better than something so obvious.

'Technically, a son or daughter of Hades would be a cousin,' she pointed out. 'And the answer is no... I'm unsorted. Camping out in the Hermes cabin.' She put on a convincing smile to seal the lie, wrapped up in the truth.

When she realised that nopony was going to help her get up, she scrambled to her spindly little legs and winced at the bruises forming along her flank. She grinned at the pony who had been caught in the sparring arena before brushing the dirt out of her fur and tossing her mane back into a somewhat more controlled state. The motion made her cry out briefly before she stifled it with a bite of said fluffy mane.

'I better go find a medic,' she murmured, blinking back the tears and the flash of red in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:06 pm

"You should go see the medic. You know where it is right? Well see ya." She said with a grin then turned to Speaker. "Ok, noobIE!" She said and burst out laughing.

"I can master the water, all that I want." Frozen said. "Like now." He said and a huge wave of water slammed down onto Jet. Frozen threw some water shurikens at him then ran at him with the sword.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:18 pm

Jet laughs as he gets doused and pulls out his training knives, dodging the shurukens "Oh come. I just my mane the way the mare loved it." He says jokingly as he runs at Frozen throwing one of the knives and drawing another
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Frozen grinned at the joke and grabbed the knives in the water keeping the momentum and threw them back at Jet with a full stream of water. He ran behind a rising wave and as it splashed Jet and punched Jet right in the temple.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:09 pm

"Thats not better," Speaker shpited at Sky before storming off.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:42 pm

(Are we not doing a posting order...?)

Now aware that she was very much being ignored, Nikki painfully slunk back to the base of the tree and rooted around for a bit in the surrounding grass until she spotted her black sword, now back into its unassuming flower form. With a little bit of non-help from the dad down below, Nikki had tricked it into taking the form of a black lily to kill suspicion. She tucked it behind one of her ears and painstakingly began the trek to the medic's.

It turned out that she needn't have gone that far. One of the camp nymphs spotted her and beckoned her over to the lake, where the creature used the water to heal whatever had gone wrong inside of the unicorn's little body. Nikki supposed it was pity, seeing such a small creature looking so helpless, but she was humiliated. She was better than that. In fact, she should have been able to fix herself.

The embarrassment and anger at that was enough to make her eyes flare ruby red, and they didn't go back to normal. This was that dangerous part of her, the part that had no explanation that she had really only ever shown Vassago, wherever the hell he was. Muttering angrily, she hadn't noticed that she had ended up back on the sparring arena until she was hit with the edges of a rather large wave of water.

She stood, shocked and soaking, for one silent set of seconds, before her eyes ignited in an explosion of red as she glared at the ponies who had been sparring.

'Unwise,' she murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Jet looks behind him his eyes widening and says "Frozen! I think we should call this a draw. Because I see a really mad camper." Upon saying that Jet runs over to Frozen
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:53 pm

"No, I won. But still." Frozen said following Jet. "You shoulda said Unhappy camper." Frozen said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:37 am

(Yeah Callian, there is no posting order, you can just post when you have the time, would make it easier for new people to join once they sign up.)

Speaker turned towards Sky, "looks like we missed something in the arena, lets go check it out."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:12 am

Nikki was visibly vibrating. That was something that didn't happen very often, but what most ponies didn't realise when they got their first impression was that she was an aloof, funny, bubbly creature. Which she was... on the surface.

It took all of her concentration to calm down enough to make the red recede, but when it did, it left icy blue that could cut through steel with enough magical power. Even the shadow attached to her figure trembled in fear at the sight, but it stilled as it should when she took a deep breath.

'Is there something going on here?' a voice like sweet toffee asked. Nikki turned to see an imposing figure standing on the hill, looking down on them all with a blank look. She swallowed the lump in her throat and shook her head, shaking water droplets over the field and dropping her eyes to the ground.

'Not at all, Lord LeBrun,' she murmured. 'Just a little misunderstanding.'

Zefarin LeBrun, a demigod with considerable success under his over-tight belt and a tight grip around the ongoings of the camp, looked upon the group of teenagers with an unamused expression. He pointed at Frozen and Jet with his umbrella in a swift and graceful move.

'What say you?' he asked, his velvety voice sharp like the edges of a broken piece of the toffee it embodied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The next prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next prophecy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: