My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High School Dance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

High School Dance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Speaker started up the bike and the couple was off.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:33 am

Meanwhile, another couple had been watching movies most of the night, and now Candle watched with amused intrigue as Frozen fumed over his cousin having been kissed.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:44 am

"Ugh! She shouldn't be kissing random guys while i'm not there! It's not safe!" Frozen said setting his phone down, almost slamming it. He played the movie again and put his arm around Candle's shoulder. They were watching "Lady and the Tramp", one of Frozen's fav movies.// Sky got off the bike and set the helmet down. "Seems like they are still up. Why don't you come in and we can all watch a movie together?" Sky said to Speaker.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:15 pm

((just going to go ahead and post because this moment is too irresistable for me not to))
Candle looked at him for a moment. "Is it safe for you to kiss strange girls while she's not here?" She smiled softly at him, and turned her focus back to the film, as it so happened to be one of her favorites as well.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:18 pm

"Yes because I'm older than her and responsible for her." Frozen said starting to tickle her. "Why do you ask?" He said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:30 pm

Candle laughed, barely able to breath as she was being tickled. "No reason in particular." She smiled encouragingly, pausing the movie during the tickling.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:23 pm

Frozen kept tickling her moving his hands to keep getting her tickle spots then stopping, laughing. "You are so ticklish!" He said laughing. He replayed the movie and pulled Candle close to him.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Candle sighed softly and tilted her head onto his shoulder, gluing her eyes back to the film and taking his hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:34 pm

He smiled then came his favorite part. The dogs were at the italian restaurant and they were eating the spaghetti. He looked at Candle with a small smile and leaned in and kissed her. He quickly pulled away and his face was a dark red as he stared at the movie. He missed the spaghetti kiss.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Candle, almost, but not quite completely surprised by the kiss, blinked rapidly before turning her attention back to the screen, where, she frowned slightly because her favorite part was interrupted by the sound of a motorcycle outside.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Sky kicked open the door with a laugh. "I'm here lovebirds!" Sky said and walked in to see them blushing. "I see you two kissed." Sky said.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:50 pm

Candle blushed deeper when Sky came in, but tried to keep focused on the film. Due to their movie marathon, she hadn't been keeping track of the time, which she should have, as her house had been a thirty minute drive, mostly thanks to GPS wanting her to take several side roads, when really, she could have walked there in ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:36 pm

"I am going to bed. You two don't stay up to long." Sky said running up the stairs. Frozen face palmed and looked at Candle. "Sorry about her..." He said with a groan.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:54 am

Candle smiled. "It's fine, what time is it anyway, my own cousin is probably too busy playing games to notice that I haven't gotten home yet. " Wisking out her creme colored phone, she gasped a little when she saw the large spam of messages.
'Where are you?
Where are you?
Yo Candy
Where mah Candy be.
Foorsooth, Candy, it's like 10.
Glow, glow glow, are you with a dude.
cause if you are, ima tell yo dad.
GLOW GET YOUR HOOFS HOME OR IM EATING THE COOKIES.
'

Candle shook her head softly as she turned off her phone, smiling in adoration of her crazy but weird cousin. "And the bell tolls midnight. I should go, it's getting late. " She said reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:45 am

"Alright, I'll drive you home." He said standing and stopping the movie. Frozen walked into the kitchen and grabbed his keys and walked over to the door, holding it open for Candy.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:07 pm

Candle nodded her thanks and kissed his cheek as she walked past him out the door. Blushing lightly, she made her way to his car, smiling at what a beautiful night it had been, and she began humming Belle Note.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:00 pm

Frozen opened the door for her to get in and pressed a button on the keys and the car started.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:37 pm

Candle got in the car blissfully, her eyes every now and then flickering to Frozen. "This was really fun, thank you. I'd love to do it again sometime."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Frozen got in next to her and backed out. "I'd love to do it again as well." He said his eyes flicking from the road to her. When he arrived at the house he stopped the car in the drive way and sat there for a second. He suddenly leaned over and kissed her on the lips then pulled back. He winked and clicked his tongue. "Can't wait to see you at school." He said.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Candle Glow smiled, giggling a little. "See you monday Tramp. " Getting out, she couldn't stop smiling, not as she closed the car door reluctantly and waved to him as she walked up to her door and unlocked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Dance   High School Dance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School Dance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2