My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Berry Cute!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SolsticeEquinox

Berry Cute!  Empty
PostSubject: Berry Cute!    Berry Cute!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:00 am

Berry Cute
Berry Cute!  14+-+1
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: A long lime green mane, reaching down a bit past her stomach. She has white streaks. Her banks curve up.
Tail: Again, quite long. It is rather round, lime green with white streaks.
Eyes: Green
Body: An average sized adult mare, thin but not too thin. She is very lithe, due to her days of working with the strawberries.
Cutie Mark: A strawberry
Personality: A very sweet pony, always loving to help out others. She is very shy, however, to those she doesn't know too well. Berry is quite bubbly, just not too loud. She is not one to take too kindly to ponies she doesn't know. One thing she can't stand: ponies being bullied. Though she is very shy, she will protect anyone who is getting bullied.
Likes: Hanging out in the strawberry patches, enjoying herself with friends.
Dislikes: Mean or rude ponies, overly loud situations, being out in public with those she doesn't know.
History: She grew up on a strawberry farm with her parents, born there, an only child. Berry grew up to love the patches, and grew very shy, never around any ponies with no friends. One day, she awoke with her cutie mark after realizing: She had a special talent with the red fruit her family grew. Her cutie mark: a strawberry. A few years later, something tragic happened. Her parents eventually passed away, causing berry not to wish to be around other ponies even more. She eventually got over it, happily running the strawberry farms and attempting not to think of her family's passing.

Example RP segment: Berry trotted down the path, staring directly at her hooves. Very rarely did she look up, only to ensure that her path was clear from both ponies and objects. To her surprise, she heard mumbling and crying. The pink mare raised her head, seeing a large foal cornering another. The foal appeared to notice her glance, and turned towards her. "What are you looking at?"

Berry narrowed her eyes as the foal asked that, returning to bullying the other colt. She trotted forward, "That's not very nice. Now, you have better apologize to the little foal and me." She said in  a rather stern voice. Despite her shy personality, she couldn't stand other ponies being bullied.

The little foal looked up at her greatfully, standing up slowly. She narrowed her eyes once more at the bully, who obviously didn't care. "Whatever." He huffed, trotting away. Rolling her eyes with a smile, she looked down at the little colt. "Hey, are you okay? I hope that foal wasn't too much of a trouble to you." She whispered. The foal nodded, quickly thanking her and taking off. She left the corner, trotting off to return to her farm.

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Berry Cute!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry Cute!    Berry Cute!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:24 am

Approved! Enjoy your role playing time!
Back to top Go down

Berry Cute!
Page 1 of 1