My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovesong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InuyaShuron

Lovesong Empty
PostSubject: Lovesong   Lovesong I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:40 pm

Lovesong
Lovesong 89olqTB
Species: Earth
Mane: Pink with a slight curl, though one side does curl in
Tail: Long and pink with a slight curl
Eyes: Amethyst Purple
Body: A cream/off white
Cutie Mark: Pink heart with a music note (picture i used doesn't have it drawn in, i apologize)
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Lovesong is a kind soul, loving and tender to those around her.  She will often go out of her way to help another pony.  Because she cares so often about others, she tends to not worry about herself.  Her talent is matchmaking and writing love songs/poems.
Rp Segment:
A lost foal? Lovesong's amethyst eyes gazed upon the young foal crying in the street.  Surely it had to be lost, no mare in her right mind would leave her foal alone.  Gracefully she trotted up to it, bending down her neck to it.  "What is wrong, small one?"  The foal looked up at her with its big eyes.  "I... I lost my mother."  Lovesong blinked at it.  "Do you know where she was last?  What does she look like?"  The foal sniffed and discribed his mother.  "Come with me, little one, we will find her."  The foal stood and off they went to find the foal's mother.

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Lovesong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesong   Lovesong I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:56 pm

Looks good except you need a bit more added onto the personality and Rp segment since it kind of cuts off abruptly. You're also missing the history bit along with the likes and dislikes :P

Also, WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!!! We hope you enjoy your stay here!!
Back to top Go down

Lovesong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations-
Jump to: