My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bediepew

Bediepew

Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:03 am

Jet grins and says "Because it is all part of my plan."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:02 pm

"Well you have fun with that" Speaker said as he left the room.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:07 pm

Jet grins "OK I will." He finished by putting one last line the looks outside the window briefly
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:50 am

Blown Speaker walked back into the kitchen and noticed a door that was not there before. "Hey, Jet, you might wanna see this..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:26 am

Jet rushes over to Blown "Yeah what is it?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:39 pm

"This door here wasnt here when I first was in here, now it is, and its not like it was in a hidden place, its right by the entrance. Maybe it leads somewhere."Speaker said, looking at the new door.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:32 am

Jet nods and then pushes the door "Oh look! It opened!" He st at st to walk through
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:37 pm

"See anything good down there?" Speaker said, not wanting to go down there.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:24 pm

Jet sticks his head out of the door "I can't see anything"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:29 am

"I might be able to make some light down there for you, that shouldn't be to hard for me." Speaker said as he climbed down the stairs, preforming the light spell.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:01 pm

"Nice. Also I was being sarcastic without my shades I have pretty good nightvison. So I will scout ahead." He takes of the shades and heads off into the darkness the only sound of him being there are his hooves hitting the floor
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:57 pm

"Well I'm exhausting myself for nothing" Speaker said between pants as he turned off the light spell.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:55 pm

Jet calls back "Well sorry you never asked. Anyway what do you think is at this tunnel?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:06 pm

"I don't know, thats why I called you over, seemed like something you would like."Speaker said.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:49 am

Jet chuckles "Well thanks I guess."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:25 pm

"So what you see?" Speaker inquired, being too tired to preform another light spell.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:01 am

Jet says back "I really don't know yet."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:05 am

"Well I'm not going down there, unless you have a candle ready." Speaker said.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:34 pm

"Get me a stick and a match and you have yourself a torch." Jet says matter of factly
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:49 am

After a couple of minutes Speaker came down holding a match and a stick and gave them to Jet.

"Did you find anything while I was gone?" he asked Jet.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Jet shakes his head, then he opens his canteen pours a little on the end of the stick, strikes the match lighting and touches it to the stick, which caught light immediately "There you go one torch straight from the maker."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:57 pm

"Thanks," Speaker said, " so shall we take a look around?"
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:28 pm

Jet nods "Your welcome and yes we shall." Jet starts heading down the tunnel again "What do you think made these tunnels? Changelings? Gryphons? Cerberus?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:34 pm

"Looks like a old Basalik tunnel." Speaker said.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:50 pm

"Huh we'll you got a mini mirror with you?" Jet says as trots ahead of Blown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*   Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leg It, You Fools! *Season 4 Finale*
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next