My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunderstorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MintySwirls

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:23 am

Thunderstorm
Species:earth pony
Mane:short, black (pinkamena's hairstyle)
Tail:short, black (pinkamena's tail style)
Eyes: blue-ish grey
Body:normal mare
Cutie Mark: a thundercloud. How she got it: Thunder was walking outside on top of the orphanages flower garden. She hated sunny days but this,was,one of them. Suddenly her head pricked up and a smirk whent across her face. A pegasus was up in the air not far from where Thunderbwas standing. But it was what the pony was carrying around that got her attention, the pegusus was carrying a big thundercloud to Cloudsdale. Thunder,quickly ran after it and stood under it as long as it was in Ponyville and if somepony hadnt been calling for her she would have stayed under,it through the Everfree Forest, but Thunder vowed that whenever a thunderstorm came by... she would be under it... and her cutie,mark appeared
Age (Baby,adult):18
Personality: a very mean pony but depending on who she is talking to she can be nice, she is moody and the only thing she likes is to be in the rain
Likes: Rain, quiet, quiet ponies, videogames, storms, lightning, cake
Dislikes:talking to ponies, books, romance, rom-com movies, bullying, getting bullied,
History: Thunderstorm was abandoned by her parents when she was born and grew up in an orhpanage, she hated how noisy the kids were and so was very mean and was usually sent outside to sit,in the rain, but those where the times she enjoyed, she was released from the orphanage which she called a prison when she was 16 and is now trying to live her life happily although she has never done that before and needs someone to help her smile.

Example RP segment: Thunderstorm stood outside of Sugarcube Corner in the light rain, waiting for it to start pouring. She looked across and saw a colt shoving a filly against the wall.
The colt turned and looked at her.
"What are you looking at!?" He yelled at her.
"You!" Thunder replied, refusing to be shoved around as he was doing the filly. Thunder ran up to him.
"Let that filly go!" She stomped.
"Make me!" The colt replied raising a hoof to punch the filly.
"I said leave her ALONE!!" Thunder jumped in front of the colt and punched him in the stomach, the colt fell back,with his hooves on his stomach, catching the air that had been knocked out of him.
"Now...what are you going to do?" Thunder asked calmly.
"I wont bully again! Ever! Just please dont hurt me!" The colt pleaded.
"Thats better now get." She said and gave him a tiny kick, he scrambed off and left them in the rain.
"Now.. are you ok?" She said turning to face the filly.
"That was amazing! Thank you so much!" The filly thanked her, Thunderstorm saw that the rain was getting heavier so,she led the filly through the rain and let her spend the night in Sugarcube Corner. Once the filly was sound asleep, Thunder crept outside and stood in the rain again, only this time she felt better but still not happy enough to smile, it was,more like the plesure of doing something good, which she didnt feel often

accepted
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:44 pm

I'm sorry miss minty, but you'd need to rp quite a bit with your first OC before creating another one. I can put this one on hold though.
Back to top Go down
MintySwirls

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:06 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
MintySwirls

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Exactly how much is quite a bit? Just wondering
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:03 am

I can look over this now. The first thing I notice is that the grammar and some of the spelling is a bit off ^_^; . So, can you please go back and fix some of it into flowing sentences rather than one long sentence? :3 Another couple things I notice is that the personality is way too short! It needs to be at least a paragraph (5 well flowing sentences).
Back to top Go down
MintySwirls

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:40 am

Here try this,,sorry, still no edit button
Thunderstorm
Species:earth pony
Mane:short, black (pinkamena's hairstyle)
Tail:short, black (pinkamena's tail style)
Eyes: blue-ish grey
Body:normal mare
Cutie Mark: a thundercloud. How she got it: Thunder was walking outside on top of the orphanages flower garden. She hated sunny days but this was one of them. Suddenly her head pricked up and a smirk whent across her face. A pegasus was up in the air not far from where Thunder was standing. But it was what the pony was carrying around that got her attention, the pegusus was carrying a big thundercloud to Cloudsdale. Thunder,quickly ran after it and stood under it as long as it was in Ponyville and if somepony hadnt been calling for her she would have stayed under it through the Everfree Forest, but Thunder vowed that whenever a thunderstorm came by... she would be under it... and her cutie mark appeared
Age (Baby,adult):18
Personality:mixed:sweet one moment, horrible the next, she likes ponies who are shy because they dont talk much, she is also sometimes a very mean pony but depending on who she is talking to she can be nice, she is moody and the only thing she likes is to be in the rain
Likes: Rain, quiet, quiet ponies, videogames, storms, lightning, cake
Dislikes:talking to ponies, books, romance, rom-com movies, bullying, getting bullied,
History: Thunderstorm was abandoned by her parents when she was born and grew up in an orhpanage, she hated how noisy the kids were and so was very mean and was usually sent outside to sit in the rain but those where the times she enjoyed, she was released from the orphanage which she called a prison when she was 16 and is now trying to live her life happily although she has never done that before and needs someone to help her smile.

Example RP segment: Thunderstorm stood outside of Sugarcube Corner in the light rain, waiting for it to start pouring. She looked across and saw a colt shoving a filly against the wall.
The colt turned and looked at her.
"What are you looking at!?" He yelled at her.
"You!" Thunder replied, refusing to be shoved around as he was doing the filly. Thunder ran up to him.
"Let that filly go!" She stomped.
"Make me!" The colt replied raising a hoof to punch the filly.
"I said leave her ALONE!!" Thunder jumped in front of the colt and punched him in the stomach, the colt fell back with his hooves on his stomach, catching the air that had been knocked out of him.
"Now...what are you going to do?" Thunder asked calmly.
"I wont bully again! Ever! Just please dont hurt me!" The colt pleaded.
"Thats better now get." She said and gave him a tiny kick, he scrambed off and left them in the rain.
"Now.. are you ok?" She said turning to face the filly.
"That was amazing! Thank you so much!" The filly thanked her, Thunderstorm saw that the rain was getting heavier so,she led the filly through the rain and let her spend the night in Sugarcube Corner. Once the filly was sound asleep, Thunder crept outside and stood in the rain again, only this time she felt better but still not happy enough to smile, it was,more like the plesure of doing something good, which she didnt feel often

accepted

Sorry i couldnt change it anymore....these stupid ads are in my way
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:22 am

Hm, can you edit in other normal topics you've recently posted in?
Can you see if you can get a picture in? Try a pony creator on Deviantart I suggest Generalzoi!
For the Ads, use adblock on google chrome!
Remember your capital letters and ending punctuation!
Thunderstorm Screen33

It isn't right here? ^ Try checking the top right of your post!
Back to top Go down
MintySwirls

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Actually ive never seen an edit button on anything ive posted. And is Generalzoi free? Because i dont have a job or any way to get money....not because im lazy, its because im too young. And i have that adblocker
Its jjst this big thing that says Chat:2 and i have no idea what its for. But im just trying to ignore it right now.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:55 am

Back to top Go down
MintySwirls

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:32 am

Oh yes, i have that, i jist dont know how to get the pic on there
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:35 am

Take a screen shot of it then save the picture in your pictures area
then click this: Thunderstorm Screen13image up at the top of your status bar which should be located right next to the blue square and the half cut off black outlined box. Try to get the pic to 600-800 pixels! Depending on what operating system you're using it should either be fn+Prnt Screen (windows) or Command+shift+4 (mac)

Plus, since Cutie marks are descriptions of what they're good at/their jobs, I don't see how just standing under a thundercloud would have anything to do with making bits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thunderstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderstorm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations-
Jump to: