My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Victoria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Victoria   Victoria I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Victoria

Victoria Victor10

Species: Pegasus
Mane: Velvet with articulate curls and pony tails arranged by each temple; capped with a plumed Victorian outing hat
Tail: Lengthy and precisely groomed, resembling her mane in style
Eyes: Shimmering magenta, conducted with intensity
Body: Sleek and silver, decorated with silk and black lace
Cutie Mark: A Greek theatre mask
Personality: Victoria's attitude reflects that of the conversationalist. In practice, she is an eloquent orator with a quick and deliberate tongue. Whereas courtesy and mirth may charm her contemporaries, her true intentions often lie elsewhere. Bearing the notion that society is but a game, she in fact derives true satisfaction from exploiting the insecurities of those whom she encounters.
Likes: conversations/gossip, involving herself in the affairs of her contemporaries, Romantic era classical, fine wine and hoof-rolled cigars,
Dislikes: naïveté, purity, impetuosity, tenacity, direct interrogation
History: Victoria was born in Prance to a bureaucrat and his bourgeois wife. In subsequent years, the family relocated to Canterlot, whereat her father governed the household with a stern and provident hoof. By contrast, her mother deflected all too many of her responsibilities in favor of petty indulgences. Little Victoria was quick to absorb their qualities; of her father, his pragmatism; of her mother, her elegance. All the while, ample finances ensured that the mare was thoroughly educated and raised in comfort. Now having left the Canterlot estate, Victoria wanders about Equestria, briefly fancying in this and that.

Prompt Response

A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

I love you, read the scrap of parchment which lay at Victoria's hooves, unaddressed. Naturally, she was inclined to investigate.
Immediately apparent were the flourishes affixed to each letter in the author's haste. Deep in thought, she shuffled through the vast catalog of stallions whose personalities she had committed to memory in times before. It was unlikely, deduced she, that this stallion maintained any sort of institutional profession. Such ponies were more often than not bold and impersonal in the way that they wrote. In addition, she reasoned that the scribe in question was one whose establishment she had to have frequented. At last, from the contents of the confession, she concluded that this stallion could be none other than the owner of the local inn.
The mare proceeded to assess this candidate. What about this stallion truly appealed to her? Better yet, what had she to gain from his affections? He was not particularly handsome, admitted she. To be fair, her taste for others had long before been soured. He was an intelligent one, too. Victoria interpreted this cautiously - for quick minds did scrutinize as much as they impressed. Most importantly, however, she recalled that he was the owner of a tavern. A drink at another's expense and a place to sustain her through late evenings were sufficient reasons to reciprocate her 'love'.
Yes, she would visit the local inn. A drink would be splendid.

Last edited by 1ncnspcuous on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:29 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria   Victoria I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:13 am

Don't worry about the picture. You've done everything right. My only criticism is that 'Victoria' isn't exactly a pony name.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria   Victoria I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:24 am

Hmmm. At the time, I was thinking that 'Victoria' made sense given that her character kind of centers around that era. But yeah, that's a good point.

I'm not fantastic with names, frankly. Haha
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria   Victoria I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 am

Neither am I, it took me months to settle on my name. I'll see if we can't brainstorm up some ideas for you.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria   Victoria I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:06 am

If you want to change the name that is fine, but i approve of the character sheet as is. Its a lovely sounding name. Feel free to keep it if you like.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria   Victoria I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:57 am

Sweet, I think I'll go with it then. And thanks for the green light! I'm gonna' go ahead and start reading the RP subforums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria   Victoria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victoria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: