My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soory about my absense

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Soory about my absense Empty
PostSubject: Soory about my absense   Soory about my absense I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:48 pm

Sorry every one, I havent been on for more than a week absent without saying much. My High School Marching Band was asked to preform at Disney, so I had to prepair and went down to flordia.

Also I got pictures of me with Queen Elsa and Princess Anna from frozen!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Soory about my absense   Soory about my absense I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:30 pm

WOOO!! How was it?? What did you see? What did you ride? Did you visit the castle?
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Soory about my absense   Soory about my absense I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:08 pm

It was great, I went to all parks and Universal! I rode all the good rides, favorites were actual The Spider (A 3D adventure ride.) Star Wars Galactic tours (Also 3D ride) Tower of Terror! And The Dueling Dragons (Harry Potter roller coaster.)

And no I didn't visit the castle D:, I didn't even think of it!
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soory about my absense   Soory about my absense I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:14 pm

Lucky Duck, running off and leaving us for the Princesses of Arendelle whilst I live trapped in an eternal shroud of unfinished works.

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Soory about my absense   Soory about my absense I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:33 am

Thanks guys! :D

Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Soory about my absense   Soory about my absense I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:49 am

Shadow!! *Chains your hooves to the forum* Ye shall never leave again!! Muhahaha!! *cough* I mean uh… Welcome back :D
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Soory about my absense   Soory about my absense I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:56 pm

O_O uhhh....
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soory about my absense   Soory about my absense I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Welcome back Shadow, good to see you again *tips appropriate headgear*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soory about my absense   Soory about my absense I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soory about my absense
Page 1 of 1