My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DairyCherry's Art / Requests

Go down 
+9
Senran Kagura
plaguemouse
Maki Idol3a
Captain Cupcake
piefan
Doodle Bug
Wild Card
Butterfly
DairyCherry
13 posters
AuthorMessage
DairyCherry

DairyCherry

DairyCherry's Art / Requests Empty
PostSubject: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello hello! I know I'm new here and everyone so I thought it would be a nice opportunity to get to know my fellow members by doing some requests for their ponies!

I know the examples are a little sloppy, but I'm not guaranteeing a certain quality to these requests anyways. Some may be done in different styles and different stages of "completion." Whatever I feel like when the time comes around.

Artwork Examples:

Just leave a comment of your ponies reference and maybe a few details you want me to know on their personality or a pose.

Be free to also ask me any questions! I don't know what kind of questions but go ahead. My PM box is also open to anyone if you feel more comfortable requesting artwork in secrecy.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello there Dairy~I love your art, it seems like everyone can do digital art besides me ;~; But I'll just stick with traditional art...

Anyways, I'd love it if you were to draw Stormy Ruin for me~Link is in my signature. She's an archaeologist, so if you'd like to draw her uncovering some form of historic tablet or scribbling in her journal, that would be fantastic~if you don't want to, that's fine too ^.^ And, if you don't notice on her app that it says her cutie mark's changed, it has, it's not the dark cloud that I drew. It's actually a leather-bound book being struck by blue lightning.

BTW I'll probably be requesting you a lot~I love other people's art and I understand the art bug better than anyone
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Ooh, a new artist on the block~ Quite unlike me >.< Anywho, since you're an artist, and a very good one at that from what I'm seeing, I would be very pleased if you drew my character Spell Tome. The link to her application is in my signature. Just click her name. She is a writer, so it would be nice if you could draw her holding a quill with magic and writing some stuff down into a notebook or onto some paper or whatever suits you.

Thanks in advance! I'll try to minimize my requests, since I love it when people draw stuff for me because I'm terrible
Back to top Go down
DairyCherry

DairyCherry

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:34 pm

Oh man traditional is so convenient though- you can do it whenever you want! I've had so many times when my tablet has died and I'm just out of luck, you know?

Storm Ruin:

Thanks for being considerate about the quantity you request! Sometimes I've had people just ask me back to back, or they pile on a list and I get a bit overwhelmed. It's kinda rude, I think.

Spell Tome:
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:46 pm

*Squee* I absolutely love it! I'm going to go add it to her app~Thank you!

Now normally I would just ask you to draw some other thing, but that would be rude and I don't want to overwhelm you ^.^ Thank you!

And yeah, I guess traditional art is easier to get to...I can just doodle on my papers~but I soo wish I could draw on a computer, it's neater, ya know?
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Your art is awesome!
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:00 am

Ooh! Ooh! *waves hoof* Pick me!

Could you draw Leaf Gardens for me? ^^ Her link's in my signature, and for the sake of it, here's her picture:
DairyCherry's Art / Requests Pony15
I don't mind whatever pose you draw her in. Thanks for your time!~
Back to top Go down
Captain Cupcake

Captain Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:28 am

You art is amazing, Cherries!
I love how you could complete a drawing in just a few swift smooth strokes, its simpleness is the charm! I love your art just as much as how i love ponies so very much! XD

Btw do you know wolf rpg?
maybe it's just me but your ponies kinda look like some sort of paw creatures at first glance?
Or you might just be talented in drawing other creatures as well?
Back to top Go down
DairyCherry

DairyCherry

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:52 pm

I'm glad you like it! And you can request again, if you want. Usually I only get a bit overwhelmed when I have a lot of people coming at me. I'm glad it's a lot calmer here than other forums haha.

And yeah I know what you mean. It is cleaner for the most part with digital. I just wish I felt as comfortable with traditional art as I do with digital. I just don't get that urge to do it, you know?

Thank you! And haha is that my username down in your signature?

She's a real cutie- I always seem to have trouble with super saturated colored characters. This girl was good practice! Thank you!
Leaf Gardens:

Thank you haha. And yeah I know about Wolf RPG, I was on it for a little bit but it couldn't really get into it. I do draw pretty much everything else as well so I guess you got both of those right! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Good lord you're quick, and good too! That Spell is adorable! Thanksies a bunch
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Pls draw Honey Flower. In all of her beeish glory
Back to top Go down
plaguemouse

plaguemouse

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Ooooh! I love your style! Could you do my Petal Stone? I will even art trade you if you like my style too. :D
Back to top Go down
Captain Cupcake

Captain Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:15 pm

I get how you feel. Wolfies are really strict to animal rules, and every post is insanely long, took me forever to reply a single thread. >< i know im not that good at writing

Anyway, could you please draw me my Captain Bubblegum dancing?
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:11 am

DairyCherry, you, sir (Or ma'am, whichever), are my new favourite person. It's beautiful! Thanks so much! <3
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:47 pm

Heyo there. When you get the time or break, can you draw Cherry Blossom? The link is below. She has a cutie mark. She's a well-known chef from Neighpon (Japan). Anything cooking related is fine. Also, she's emotionless as well.DairyCherry's Art / Requests Cb_ver10

Last edited by Cherry Blossom on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:00 pm

:3 looks like you're getting quite a bit of requests.
teehee, if you have room, I'd like to strap on one more :3
If you don't mind, would you kindly art my leading lady, Ivy League? There's a link to her picture & Bio in mah signature, but as far as personality goes, she's truly quite kind to most ponyfolk, unless you do something to anger her, such as lay a hoof on a foal to bring them pain. Then, she'd be overjoyed to bring you to an equal amount of pain as the foal, and possibly then some.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:35 pm

I'm sorry if my request just adds one on to a busy workload of a talented artist, so if you do choose to accept, I do not mind when it is done.

So if you accept, please can you draw Switchblade, his bio should be linked in my signature, but a summary of his personality is that he works as a guard and as an inventor, so perhaps you could draw him with any pose that would show either or both jobs.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Holy mother of Sauron, this art is FRIGGIN ADORABLE!
Back to top Go down
Cheesybite

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 am

You're style is adorable, and so very clean!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DairyCherry's Art / Requests   DairyCherry's Art / Requests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DairyCherry's Art / Requests
Page 1 of 1