My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honey Flower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

Honey Flower Empty
PostSubject: Honey Flower   Honey Flower I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:36 pm

Honey Flower
Honey Flower Vb0kRFP (A drawing i did myself)
Species:Pegasi
Mane: A nicer shade of yellow to red,Curly and long
Tail:  A nicer shade of yellow to red,Curly and short
Eyes: Yellow
Body: A taller (somewhere around Luna's size) body that is a very pale yellow
Cutie Mark: Honey.
Age (Baby,adult): 18-19
Personality:Honey is a quiant pony. She has a mother-like figure which reasures the other ponies. She is also somepony who over-worries about things.But nontheless she is gentle and kind.

Dislikes: Rain,The cold,Loud noises (except fireworks),Lying
History: Honey Flower was always the cheery type as a child, never afraid of anything. She lived a splendid life in Ponyville, no problems whatsoever. She once was in a field of flowers and near a tree which had a beehive.The bees there went closer to her and were fluttering around here,not stinging her nor anything. And then a honey cutie mark appeard. . She made a shop for her candles so she could make some ponies see her talent.

Example RP segment: Honey was trotting peacefully through the streets of Ponyville, As she was near a fountain she heard crying. She looked around and saw a filly crying, She asked the filly "What's wrong little one?" The filly then replied that she lost her mother. Honey then replied "Let's go to find her. She couldnt have gone that far." then a mare that had a worried face looked at them and ran toward the filly. The mare thanked Honey and they both went their ways.

Acceptance

Last edited by Maki Idol3a on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Honey Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Flower   Honey Flower I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:08 am

This looks great, but a few things need to happen before I approve this!

1. The personality, history, and rp segment need to be longer.

2. How much of an adult is she age wise?

3. Can you explain how she got her cutie mark in her history?

4. (Additional info which you don't have to do but I think it would benefit) Size: how tall is she?
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

Honey Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Flower   Honey Flower I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:56 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Honey Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Flower   Honey Flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:49 am

The personality needs to be a bit longer than one sentence. Try making it close to seven sentences.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Honey Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Flower   Honey Flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:05 pm

Can you make the personality as long as the history?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honey Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Flower   Honey Flower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honey Flower
Page 1 of 1