My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mintberry Twist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Mintberry Twist Empty
PostSubject: Mintberry Twist   Mintberry Twist I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:02 am

Mintberry Twist

Spoiler:

Species: Earth pony

Mane: Always up in a ponytail (generally tied with a yellow ribbon), Mint’s mane is three colours – a dark mint, a pale aqua and a teal. The three colours streak in her mane to form a strange combination that looks somewhat like toothpaste, as many have told her before.

Tail: See mane.

Eyes: Orangey – yellow. Too dark to be amber, but too light to be orange.

Body: White. Average weight, but slightly on the shorter side.

Cutie Mark: N/A (YET!)

Age (Baby,adult): Filly (12 Human)

Personality:
Mint is a ridiculously happy and energetic pony, constantly out and about and in the middle of things (whether that be good or bad). She can barely sit still for more than a minute before she begins to fidget and ooze hyperactivity, and finds it hard to really concentrate on anything unless she absolutely has to or it involves her favourite thing of all time – sugar.  She loves the company of friends and family, and thrives on it. This, however, can be her downfall as her energy tends to either annoy others or scare them away so that they never really even get to know her. She often goes to parties, but always ends up alone in the corner and shying away from everyone due to the fact that she is crowd shy. Adventurous and brash, Mint acts quickly and thinks later, meaning she offends people easily or gets herself hurt a lot. She’s the type of pony that, on a good day, finds herself surrounded by friends, but on a slightly off day, all alone in the rain. Although she loves meeting new ponies, she can easily get caught up in the moment and get overwhelmed. She likes stories, and reading, but only the most adventurous and interesting of books can keep her interested. She loves animals and pets, but is much too irresponsible to ever have one of her own.

Likes: The rain, lightning but not thunder, hilarious jokes or really really bad groan-worthy ones, movies, happy music, arcade games, cake (especially black forest cake, but she doesn’t really get that much), lollipops, gum drops, sugar in general, peppermint ice-cream, sunny days, rainy days, rainbows, skiing, ice-skating, and ribbons.

Dislikes: Scary things, things that go thud in the night, being sad and alone, seeing other ponies being sad and alone, when you wake up happy but then get a horrible reminder of something you failed at when you were younger which consequently ruins the rest of the day, and thinking back on the past because it rarely tends to be good.

History:
Mint had nice parents. They were happy, she was happy, everyone was happy, and she generally grew up great. She had grown up with very little, which is where she got her optimism from - she had to learn to look on the bright side and make the most of things or else she would be crushed by the weight of the world.

Her parents both had vastly different talents - her mother was a builder and her father was a veterinarian - so she got exposed to many circles and walks of life as a younger foal, resulting in her social personality and general friendliness. That's also where her love of animals came from, as she used to be happy just spending days watching her father care and look after the animals.

She was bullied when she was younger because she was such an ordinary earth pony, and because her hair looked like toothpaste. They used to call her Minty, and make fun of her, but her father taught her to kill them with kindness and that's what she did. It worked!

These days, she lives with her older sister, Bubblegum Burst, and she helps out in the candy shop that her sister owns from time to time.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)
5. A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Mintberry bounced down the street, looking for things to do and lives to live. Her sister had originally sent her on an errand to look for some eggs and milk, but she had totally gotten distracted and was now looking for some fun and adventure! She was just rounding a bend when she heard some muttering from an alleyway and something that sounded like crying and made her heart ache. Frowning, she peered into the darkness, squinting to make out what was happening.

"Hah! I can't believe you thought you could hang out with us!"
"Yea, you know we were just playing with you!"

Confused, Mintberry sped into the alleyway, skidding to a stop (and almost falling flat on her face) in front of the two ponies who were bent over the other pony. "Hey!" she said with a happy smile, and, before they could get a word in, kept on talking. "Why are you not hanging out with her? I mean, you just said you were playing with her! That's the same thing, right?"

The two fillies were lost for words, glancing at each other before turning tail and walking off. "Ew, let's leave before this freak show gets any worse." they whispered to each other. Mint just smiled, watching them walk away and waving furiously. "Come again soon!" she called after, before turning to the pony who was sitting on the ground, staring in shock.

"Hello! My name is Mintberry Twist and I just met some very strange ponies!" she chirruped, causing the other pony to just smile. "I like you. You're cool! Wanna get something to eat together?" she asked, head tilting adorably.

"... Sure."

[Acceptance]

Last edited by MiniKirby123 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Mintberry Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mintberry Twist   Mintberry Twist I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:55 pm

Lol, this one's funny :3

Approved!

Enjoy this OC of your own creation! Don't let her take over your mind, muahahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Mintberry Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mintberry Twist   Mintberry Twist I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:12 am

Kirby. Where get picture. It extremely fabulous and lovely.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Mintberry Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mintberry Twist   Mintberry Twist I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:41 pm

I drews it microsoft paint with mouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mintberry Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mintberry Twist   Mintberry Twist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mintberry Twist
Page 1 of 1