My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newsworthy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Newsworthy Empty
PostSubject: Newsworthy   Newsworthy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Okay, I’ll admit it- I was too laazzzyyy to make a picture, but if I really need one, I’ll stick one on here for you guys. In the meantime, hopefully the description will be enough. Hopefully, there aren't too many mistakes, but knowing me, I missed a ridiculously big detail!

Newsworthy

Species: earth pony
Mane: navy, is usually attempted to be curled but ends up in an ugly blob on her face, sometimes is in a bun
Tail: same as mane.
Eyes: violet, she usually puts on some form of makeup though she has been known to utterly overdo it.
Body: average mare build, though possibly a bit more muscular than usual
Cutie Mark: rolled up newpaper
Personality: Everypony agrees that Newsworthy is extremely bossy. There’s nothing she likes better than being top-dog. Often she can be found barking orders, or firing somepony. She has a very hot temper, and can very easily be set off by a small mistake. She’s extremely proud of her Newspaper, and of herself, and can often act on impulse if she likes the sound of what she’s about to do. The mare has very high and rather unrealistic expectations for many of her workers, even herself. However, Newsworthy can be incredibly loyal to those employees who do serve her well, and will occasionally give them a raise, or perhaps a day off on a holiday.(Though when she is kind, it’s usually incredibly creepy)
Likes: Her newspaper, called Equine Times, loyal employees, coffee, hard workers, money, success, looking “professional.”
Dislikes: Enemy newspapers, pushovers,lazy ponies, sugarcoating things, rip-off deals
History: Newsworthy was raised in Trottingham. Her parents both owned The Equine Times at the time,as it was typically passed down from generation to generation. Her parents spent some time with their daughter, but mostly focused on the newspaper, determind for it to be the most popular newspaper in Equestria. When they were around her, they constantly urged her to be the very best she could be, and to indulge in newspaper kind of activites. At first, she held no real interest in it, until she realized she would eventually inherit the business once she was of age, Newsworthy felt obliged to prepare herself for the job. At first she prepared by doing small things. For example, she worked for her school newspaper, and the yearbook. For several years in high school, she proudly upheld a position as the editor in chief of the school newspaper. After she graduated, she lept into her career, and remained in Trottingham, assisting her parents in the newspaper. Her parents eventually both retired, and Newsowrthy became the Editor in Chief of the Equine Times. Her parents’ dream never came true, though Newsworthy constantly is plotting to push her newspaper to the top, as she is a very ambitious pony.

Example RP segment: Newsworthy watched with narrowing eyes as her new journalist, Wally Wellington, burst through the door of her office, panting heavily. “ WELLINGTON!” the mare barked, slamming her hoof on her desk.

“ WHAT IS IT NOW? YOUR LATE FOR WORK, EXACTLY TWO AND A HALF SECONDS! I WON’T STAND FOR IT MUCH LONGER! NOW SAY WHAT YOU WANNA SAY AND GET OUT!” she said, maintaining her unnecessary shouting.

“ Uh… well…. I was wanting to give you something….”Wellington held something in his hooves, a small piece of paper.

“ Lovely. Now get out of my office before I sue you for barbaric intentions!” Newsworthy growled venomously.

“ But I-“ Suddenly the mare got up from her desk and began pushing the befuddled stallion out the door. She had quite enough with ponies bothering her. She had a business to run, and she couldn’t afford a single distraction.

“ AND STAY OUT!” she shouted, satisfied. Her eyes drifted to the piece of paper, left forgotten on the floor. Little moron must have dropped it when he left. Curiously, the mare picked up the paper, then shrugged and tossed it into the waste basket.

Acceptance!
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Newsworthy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsworthy   Newsworthy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:11 am

Approved!

Sorry it took so long, but I've been out of town and it's one'o'clock in the morning and I think everyone else has been super busy as well. I squeezed this in, though!
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Newsworthy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsworthy   Newsworthy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:13 pm

Thanksies very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newsworthy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsworthy   Newsworthy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newsworthy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: