My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting reacquainted

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Getting reacquainted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting reacquainted   Getting reacquainted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:03 am

Shadow laughs and finishs her coffee and sandwhich also. She was sort of excited yet still mildly confused.

"Technically im off right now,  this patrol was just to pass time and planned on staying out late but I can change my plans."

She looks at him and studies his face.

"Just what exactly are you planning here?

Last edited by Shadowfax on Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Getting reacquainted   Getting reacquainted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:10 pm

Renny smiled. "Oh nothing...Just some charm and song here and there....Pickup where we left off?" He said while he munched on his sandwhich. He knew he could cut some corners with Shadowfax in his manners.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Getting reacquainted   Getting reacquainted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:25 am

Shadow rolls her eyes and laughs. They had gotten to a close but not serious, just a few dates that was it.

"Fine, you about done eating?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Getting reacquainted   Getting reacquainted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:54 am

He shoved the remains of his food into his mouth. "Mmfft. Yeah. You want to head out Faxy?"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Getting reacquainted   Getting reacquainted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:24 am

Shadow rolls her eyes and laughs.

"Faxy? "

Shadow pulls out bits for her food and lays it on the table then stands by Renny as she wait a for him to finish up.

"Yeah im read to go."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Getting reacquainted   Getting reacquainted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:05 am

Drinking a few long chugs of his water, let out a refreshing gasp of air before throwing a number of bits of his own on the table.

"No no. I'm paying. My treat. No exceptions." He pushes her money back to her. Renny fully intended to win her over. There was too good a chance to make use of her connection.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Getting reacquainted   Getting reacquainted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:45 am

Shadow smiles and give a nod of thanks, walking towards the door and looks back at Renny.

What a gentleman you are, now lets get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting reacquainted   Getting reacquainted - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting reacquainted
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Market District-
Jump to: