My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Helping Hoof

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

A Helping Hoof Empty
PostSubject: A Helping Hoof   A Helping Hoof I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:24 pm

Ink Stain trotted through the hallway her books and writing pad in hoof. Smiling, she shook out her mane, and turned to look out the window in the hall. It was a beautiful day out, and she could see the quidditch pitch from there. There was a game later that day.
Normally, the young mare would report on the games, yet today, she was abnormally excited to watch the match, as her own house was playing against slytherin.
She leaned contently on the windowsill with a sigh, then, as somepony scurried past her she was started, and she dropped her notepad out the window, reaching to grab it her back hoofs slid off the floor, and before she could blink, she was falling out the window.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

A Helping Hoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hoof   A Helping Hoof I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Switchblade was having his usual walk through the grounds of the school, he rather liked walking when quidditch was on because the rest of the school was reasonably quiet. As he walked past one of the buildings, a notepad hit him in the face, he looked around for its origin, then he looked up.
He saw a mare plunging out of one of the higher windows, he did the first thing he thought of, which involved him teleporting up to the falling mare and instantly teleporting down with a spell to soften their fall. He executed the spell almost perfectly, it went wrong when he only had enough time to soften one of their falls, as he was Gryffindaw he softened the mare's fall while faceplanting himself into a bed of flowers.
Back to top Go down
Speedy.Pride

Speedy.Pride

A Helping Hoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hoof   A Helping Hoof I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:12 am

Speedy wasn't all that into sports, so he had not been planning on going to the match. He was more worried about his friend Spark Shower than anything else. The whole time he had been sitting on a bench studying a spellbook.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

A Helping Hoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hoof   A Helping Hoof I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Ink stopped screaming when she was teleported. Her mane fell out of her bun, and her notepad had vanished to who knows where. Quietly, the young filly looked around to find out who had caught her. Her face flushed with embarrassment when she saw Switchblade face down in the flowers. She gave a nod to her housemate, Speedy, and then proceeded to offer a hoof to Switchblade.
"Th-Thank's for catching me there... are you alright? I'm Ink Stain, most ponies just call me Ink."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

A Helping Hoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hoof   A Helping Hoof I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Switchblade picked himself up with Ink's assistance, he then proceeded to wipe the mud of his armour and wrap one of his bandages over his head, where there was a large wound. "I'm sure I'll be fine, I've been through worse. But thank you for your concern, Miss Stain." Switchblade suddenly stumbled forwards a bit and nearly fell over again "Something tells me that I used too much magic there, ow my head." He held his head and shook himself back, smiling merrily.
Back to top Go down
Speedy.Pride

Speedy.Pride

A Helping Hoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hoof   A Helping Hoof I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:06 pm

Speedy nodded back. "You alright, Ink?" He asked. Spark was one that decided to go to the match, but only because he found it a social opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

A Helping Hoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hoof   A Helping Hoof I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:28 pm

Ink blinked, then nodded. "Yea, I'm fine.. just where did my notepad end up. I wanted to catch the game later and write on it."
Smiling she ran a hoof through her mane, then looked to Switchblade.
"Sorry about your magic... do you want to go see the nurse? I'm sure there's something she can do, there almost always is." She smiled genuinely, knowing herself from being such a clutz that the Nurse had more times than once helped her out.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

A Helping Hoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hoof   A Helping Hoof I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Switchblade shook his head "I only go to see the doc if its something that won't heal by itself, and all these injuries are only minor so I might as well leave the doc to treat more needed patients. Now, about your journal, or whatever that book was." Switchblade trotted over to where he was first standing and picked the notepad up with his hoof and handed it back to Ink. "The name's Switchblade, by the way." he said casually.
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

A Helping Hoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hoof   A Helping Hoof I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:32 am

((Mind if I jump in?))

Pixel Flare just sat there and stared. The whole thing happened in front of her, and she just sat there. She felt awful. She should've at least tried to help. Reluctantly, the first-year awkwardly trotted forward and stammered, "I-Is everypony alright?"

Pixel gulped and looked shifted her gaze away, back towards her bags resting around her back in slight shame. She looked down and realized she had left a spot of green paint from her last artwork she had been working on earlier in the morning, before the other mares and colts had gotten up and gone into the common room. She fervently rubbed the dry paint off and looked back down in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

A Helping Hoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hoof   A Helping Hoof I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:04 am

Ink stain looked towards the young filly and gave one of her reassuring smiles. "Yeah, we're fine. I was actually about to head to the pitch to catch the next match. I want to watch the game so I can write a report on it and hopefully get Professor Lilly to approve a Ravenclaw Tower Newspaper. " She took the pad thankfully and gave Switchblade a nod. "Thank's for your help. Sometimes I just have four left hooves. Us earth ponies aren't often the brightest." She giggled slightly at her own insult to her own kind, noting that she was the only earthpony there.

((it's fine if you jump in, so the new posting order shall be Me, Switch, Speeds, and the Ealain?))
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

A Helping Hoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hoof   A Helping Hoof I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:29 am

Switchblade laughed "Hey, don't be deterrent to who you are, I'm sure that this is just one of those days." he said casually. He then turned to the first year and smiled "You know you really should not be embarrassed that you couldn't help, after all, everything happened just a bit too quickly, even for me." he said merrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Helping Hoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hoof   A Helping Hoof I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Helping Hoof
Page 1 of 1