My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Heir

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

The Last Heir Empty
PostSubject: The Last Heir   The Last Heir I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:29 am

Draconia...

Pixel Flare flinches with fear as she runs through Darkthorn forest.
She had to get away, she had to...

That name... Her parent's lineage... It was all gone. The strong bond between the serpent-dragons and the draconian ponies was broken. The Draconian race was all but dead. She was the last.

And it was all Shayde's fault. Shade, the Mistress of Nightmare, destroyed the Draconian Empire, and the CloudSerpent race. There was only one left. Pixel.

As the heir to the throne, Pixel had the gift that the Mistress of Nightmare truly wanted... The power that could shatter the safekeeping of the world...

She could not have it.

At last, Pixel, after having been so exhausted, she assumed the form of a normal Pegasus, she burst through what she thought was a clearing, and collapsed. Is this... The end?

She then heard a voice. "By Celestia! That Pegasus just burst from the Everfree!"
Back to top Go down

The Last Heir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: