My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If All Else, Wander When Lost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubix-chan

Rubix-chan

If All Else, Wander When Lost Empty
PostSubject: If All Else, Wander When Lost   If All Else, Wander When Lost I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:55 pm

A flight back from Cloudsdale left Rubix in a complete daze. She had gotten lost trying to visit her favorite field in the open plains outside of Ponyville, but instead, she found herself in the little town instead.

"Oh man, I'm so lost..."

She had her head tucked in a bit, hiding her eyes as she wandered around. She had no idea where she really was, and didn't know anyone either. Wincing as she saw random ponies watching her, she tucked her tail and head in, and kept walking, muttering to herself and slightly blushing from the embarrassing.

"I feel like everypony is watching me... Oh, I don't like this at all... I need some help, but I don't want to..." She shook her head. "Maybe I do need help... I don't know, do I?"

She was nervous, and just kept wandering the town, hoping to eventually find her way to somewhere she could get help.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller

Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: If All Else, Wander When Lost   If All Else, Wander When Lost I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:21 pm

((OOC: Mind if I join? =3))

Heart Song was sitting upon a bench, humming ever so gently. The young lavender colored Earth Pony failed to notice Rubix, given her soft red eyes were closed at the moment. Before long, the young mare began to sing ever so gently and delicately,

"Slumberland Slumberland, Joys-without-number-land,

Rainbow's end. Kingdom of dreamy times, starbeams and valentines, where everyone is a friend.

Here's where lost wishes are granted, castaway dreams all come true.

It's fun to be under the, slumbery wonder of, Slumberland...."

She paused as she stopped singing, puzzling over the lyrics she had just sang. "Hm... maybe that was too gentle..." She placed a hoof near her chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
Rubix-chan

Rubix-chan

PostSubject: Re: If All Else, Wander When Lost   If All Else, Wander When Lost I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Rubix found herself entranced by the music that the pony on the bench was singing. Despite it being soft, the young pony heard it, and found herself trying to hum along with it. She didn't succeed, but found the music calming in her confused state.

"Slumberland Slumberland... Joys without number land..." She stopped, opening her eyes to think about the lyrics. It seemed to be the only line she remembered. She began humming, trying to think out the notes out in her head.

"Slumber-land Slumber-land... No... That's not right." She tapped her chin in confusion with her hoof, and scratched at the dirt in frustration.

"Maybe I should..." She shook her head. She didn't want to talk to the pony on the bench, and instead stuck to listening to her sing from afar.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller

Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: If All Else, Wander When Lost   If All Else, Wander When Lost I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Heart Song puzzled some more. "Maybe if I change my tone just a little... That was too soft..."

She closed her eyes, clearing her throat as she took a moment to change her tone of voice, making her voice a bit deeper,

"Slumberland Slumberland, Joys-without-number-land..."

She stopped again, frowning. No, that didn't sound right either... Now it sounded too deep. Would she ever figure out the correct tone of voice for this song? She still failed to notice Rubix, being much more focused on attempting to find the correct tone for the song.
Back to top Go down
Rubix-chan

Rubix-chan

PostSubject: Re: If All Else, Wander When Lost   If All Else, Wander When Lost I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:21 pm

"Slumberland, Slumberland... Joys without number land..." Rubix tried to follow to words of the 'song pony' again. The lyrics of the song made no sense, and she tried again to sing along to the mysterious song.

Maybe she was off pitch, she wasn't much of a singing pony anyway, but the words made her feel calm and she trotted about quietly singing to herself. The singing pony made her feel calmer than usually, and when she started on the lyrics again, she couldn't help but sing along.

"Slumberland, Slumberland... Joys without number land..."

"Sing such a pretty song again, tell me tales of Slumberland..." She looked at her hooves as she sang, not sure of her skills, or the songs lyrics for that matter. But oh well, she thought the sound of the pony's voice was very pretty none the less.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller

Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: If All Else, Wander When Lost   If All Else, Wander When Lost I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:32 pm

This time, Heart Song caught Rubix's singing. Opening her eyes to reveal her soft red orbs, she saw the Pegasus. Who was this? This was a new pony she hasn't seen before. Or maybe it was because she never went out too much...

She could faintly hear Rubix attempting to sing the song she had been practicing and couldn't help but smile. Was she a singer as well? Curious, she dismounted the bench, her hooves hardly making a sound as she stood on all fours.

Deciding to approach the pegasus before her, she calmly but also, slowly approached, as if she was scared she'd scare the flying pony away. "Hello there." She greeted in a nice, friendly voice. She just hoped her unusual rockstar punk-like looks wouldn't scare this pony away. If it happened however, she wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Rubix-chan

Rubix-chan

PostSubject: Re: If All Else, Wander When Lost   If All Else, Wander When Lost I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:42 am

"O-Oh I... I'm sorry, you have such a pretty voice and um..." Rubix moved her curly mane over her eyes to hide her embarrassment of disturbing the singing pony, who stood in front of her now instead of sitting on the bench.

Now she found her hooves interesting again. She didn't want to flee, despite being scared, but it was the fact that she had no idea where she was.

"I'm sorry, I,,, I was just wandering my way through town. I should probably go." She dug her hooves into the dirt, trying to scratch away her nervousness. She felt so dumb for shying away, but her body was slowly curling up in fright and anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller

Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: If All Else, Wander When Lost   If All Else, Wander When Lost I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:13 am

"Oh, you like my singing?" Heart Song smiled. "Thank you, I don't get complemented much."

She titled her head as Rubix displayed nervous behavior. It wasn't until she mentioned about just wandering around that the young Earth Pony looked back at her.

"Are you lost? Perhaps I could lend a hoof. I know this place like the back of my head."

She didn't know why, but sympathy was working its way to her heart. Was it because of how scared this Pegasus was looking? Perhaps it was because she was lost and maybe she was homesick? Whatever the reason, the lavender colored mare had the desire to help the fellow pony out.
Back to top Go down
Rubix-chan

Rubix-chan

PostSubject: Re: If All Else, Wander When Lost   If All Else, Wander When Lost I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:43 pm

"Lost? Oh... maybe. I'm not sure where exactly I am. But I'm sure I'll find my way back to where I want to go." Rubix was still messing with the dirt, a small hole forming where she was digging.

"And, well... I just got distracted by your singing, your voice really is pretty." The blue pegasus was humming to herself as she spoke, thinking about the song as an awkward silence fell between the singing pony and herself. It was soft, and she felt really bad when she realized she had distracted the pony from her song.

"I can just let you go back to your singing... that is if you want. I really didn't mean to distract you."
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller

Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: If All Else, Wander When Lost   If All Else, Wander When Lost I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:12 am

"Oh, no. Its fine." Heart Song said with a shake of her head. "I mostly sing just to pass the time, but some times it is for practice... But I was just mainly doing it for fun."

She noticed how the Pegasus was digging into the ground. W... was she scaring the poor thing? She resisted the urge to sigh in annoyance. Darn her rockstar punk looks...

"W-Well, I'm sorry if I'm intimidating you..."
Back to top Go down
Rubix-chan

Rubix-chan

PostSubject: Re: If All Else, Wander When Lost   If All Else, Wander When Lost I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:27 pm

"O-Oh... N-No... it's just... I'm Not... I'm j-just... a little bit shy..." Rubix kept her head and mane tucked in as she spoke to the other pony. She wasn't trying to sound intimidated or anything, she was just really nervous when it came to meeting others.

"Sometimes... I can't help it..." She muttered, picking her hoof out of the dirt, wiping it on clean grass.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller

Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: If All Else, Wander When Lost   If All Else, Wander When Lost I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:21 am

"Oh..." Heart Song sounded relieved. "I thought I was scaring you, it wouldn't be the first time I'd scare some pony away with my unusual looks."
Back to top Go down
Rubix-chan

Rubix-chan

PostSubject: Re: If All Else, Wander When Lost   If All Else, Wander When Lost I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Rubix shook her head. "No, I'll be okay... I just need a moment..."

She began humming to herself, her wings spreading as she tried to calm herself and her nerves.

"I mean, you're not a scary pony or anything. I'm really just am super shy and stuff like that... It's kind of sad for a pegasus to be afraid of a bunch of stuff... But I am." She chuckled.

It wasn't like she wanted to put herself down, but she was slightly annoyed at the fact that she might have let the other pony think she was indeed afraid of her.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller

Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: If All Else, Wander When Lost   If All Else, Wander When Lost I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:13 pm

"I understand." Heart Song said. "And well, you're the first to say that about me." She chuckled a little. "I'm so used to having other ponies say I look unusual or that I look scary. And so what you're a Pegasus? Its not uncommon for anyone to be scared of some things. Weather you be a Pegasus, Unicorn, or even a Earth Pony like myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If All Else, Wander When Lost   If All Else, Wander When Lost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If All Else, Wander When Lost
Page 1 of 1