My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lance Skyflyer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Lance Skyflyer Empty
PostSubject: Lance Skyflyer   Lance Skyflyer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:16 am

Lance Skyflyer

(Its Pony Creator, I can't draw..)
Lance Skyflyer Mypony_by_haybem-d78pptw

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Black and gray tipped, Short and a little messy.

Tail: Same as Mane

Eyes: Green

Body: Average height of ponies. Muscles are toned but not buffed out to look like a weightlifter.  

Cutie Mark: a horse shoe with wings. Represents speed.

Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Lance is a more outgoing pony bordering  on the edge cockyness, trying to be friendly and optimistic at most of times, though when the time calls he can be serious or get angry. He concentrates on his fitness a lot, for both his career and his love for running and flying. He has a great hate for Doctors and has tries to avoid getting sick since in usually prevents him from racing. Despite his high level of fitness he does like to get wild and enjoy things such as drinking and smoking on the occasion.

Likes: Running, flying, mares, being outdoors, friends, friendly people, Drinking, smoking, hockey, racing!

Dislikes: Closed in spaces (Claustrophobia), winter, drama, cupcakes, being cold, breaking limbs, Doctors

History: Lance grew up in Cloudsdale with his family until he moved down on the ground to live in the countryside outside Manehatten. Having no real close source of friends, lan spent most of his time running around and flying, developing a love for it. Still he had little friends and started trying to make new ones. He befriended some members of the track team and it was them who convinced him to join. He quickly shone in the sport, beating colts older than him in any sprint race. It was at the last meet of the season, all the teams from the region were there and he was pitted against some of the best, when he got his cutie mark. Ever since then he's always had great pride in racing and became one of the most popular colts in school, befriending everyone no matter what 'click' they were in. He keeping racing in college and even made a career out of it, participating in derbys and track races. His greatest achievement was participating in the Summer Olympics, hosted by Equestria, and earning a gold medal in a race.

Example RP segment: (A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC.)

It had been a great night for Lance, he was currently at a friend's house party celebrating some 1st place wins in his last races and we drinking a well earned beer. He had chatted with everyone, taking time to catch up with friends and make some new ones. Presently he was chatting with a group of nice mares, when he excused himself to go to the bathroom. Weaving in and out of ponies he makes his way to the restroom and closes the door.

Sighing with much relief after finishing he turns to sink and proceeds to wash his hoofs. Suddenly something slides under the door and hits his hind leg, making him blink and look down. It was a letter with his name on it and bright red lipstick signing the outside. Curious he picks it up and opens it, pulling out a note that smelled of sweet perfume. Interested now, he begins to read. The note was from one of the Mares and was a confession to him about her true feelings.

Suddenly nervous, Lan thought about it, the mare who sent this was in fact cute and didn't seem really weird or crazy despite she used a letter under a bathroom door to approach him. But at the same time he didn't know her hardly at all, and he felt like he wasn't ready for a relationship. Sighing he cracks open the door and look around. Not seeing her or her friends, he sneaks out of the bathroom, through the crowd and out of the house. He frowns and looks back, thinking about it one last time, before opening his wings and heading home.

acceptance

Last edited by Shadowfax on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Lance Skyflyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Skyflyer   Lance Skyflyer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:21 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Lance Skyflyer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: